• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I may be a bit late too, leaving to go home now but it could be a bit more than half an hour. If you guys want to start playing each other at 5 go ahead, but make sure you keep track of your own scores so you can let me know when I get there.

:034:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
OP has been updated with stats guys, and we're starting the PR discussion now. Probably will have the updated PR posted by the end of the day.

GGs to everyone yesterday btw, sucks I had to leave early while there were still doubles to be had... I have to go to work in like ten minutes though.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Driving makes my playing better, and eating makes it worse XD haha.. I beat 1 person lost a lead vs Nyke then had to leave to go driving.. Got back, beat Jam and Redx 2-0, ate, finished set with nyke lost 2-0 played light and lost 2-1 played bart lost 2-1 played ussi lost 2-1... **** food.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Well, I found out in my few wifi matches that Counter and Aether OoS are near impossible to use with wifi lag. >_> I could use them just fine in the training room though.

ChaosMagician

Smash Cadet
bored lemme tell you something...just cuz you can beat my ike n youve been on smashboards longer, doesnt mean you can go all out on trying to do whatever you are trying to do

btw lets take this to private messages

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well, I found out in my few wifi matches that Counter and Aether OoS are near impossible to use with wifi lag. >_> I could use them just fine in the training room though.
Light got quite a few OoS Aether's on me during our set, and I've been trying it out on AiB a bit. You just have to buffer it, and it definitely works at least for awhile until they catch on and start trying to bait it, then you gotta stop.

btw lets take this to private messages
You really could/should have done that before making the public comment above.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i hope yall had fun on sunday.
my eyes were like...dead after all the college work. did not enjoy XD
oh sorry i dint realise this was the yoshi boards XD

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
New PR is updated in the OP. The only changes were with spots 6, 7 and 8 so it's not nearly as colorful as the last update was, lol. GGs to everyone on Sunday and looking forward to the next one!

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
:( went down. I need to break some bad habits.

EDIT: I think my problem is that I'm not playing many competitive players. I only have one other friend who plays Smash competitively and I need to get to AiB more often, but college application johns and not being allowed to play on weekdays. My parents are so old fashioned.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Ah don't worry about it too much, you have gotten a lot better since these bi-weeklies first started. Just some more consistent practice once in awhile (even like once every two or three days) with some decent local or online players will keep you in shape and hopefully help you to improve.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I really hope one of these lands on the weekend I'm home from college for Thanksgiving break...It would be awesome to play against some more Ikes (despite hating the ditto).

theeboredone

Smash Legend
We could make an exception for TG weekend because everyone will be back from college. San will attend, I will be there, Brett has no excuses, etc. etc.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
My last test for a little bit was today, so hopefully I'll have a lot less stressfilled days for a little while. + I have wifi =)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Everyone who attends the biweekly on TG weekend must give a no sympathy offering of 1 turkey hand slain by the no sympathy giver themself.

@jam there are 5012 things much more interesting than what you did, 15 just as interesting and 1 less interesting

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Light got quite a few OoS Aether's on me during our set, and I've been trying it out on AiB a bit. You just have to buffer it, and it definitely works at least for awhile until they catch on and start trying to bait it, then you gotta stop.
I also actually used DSmash in a way that was actually useful!

Niddo must be shocked right around now.

Top Bottom