• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Once my crappy week full of tests go by, I'll try to be more active

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
You gotta link that shield break at least. I wanna lol too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onmdUR5gPns

I couldn't find my good recording device so my digital camera is the best you're gonna get quality-wise. It's even preceded by Brett and I both tripping simultaneously.

Edit: Awesome San, does that mean you've managed to get WiFi working?

Edit2: LOL @ all the Smash 64 TAS shield breaker combos being related to my video. Awesome.

:034:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Nys, you can copy the contents of your SD card onto a PC with an SD card slot. The replays are listed under the following path: private --> wii --> app --> RSBE --> rp. Just make sure that you have the right gct files when extracting them from your PC.

About the shield breaker combos, I can do one of Weege's and probably Spamus'.

Edit: I just watched the YouTube video and I lol'd.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont even know why i count myself on the PR, i play about 2 games each time and im really suck bad when i do XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dont think ill be back in time, but sign me up ready jus in case i do. i never know how long golf is going to take

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I would say to confirm, but that week's MLG.. But I might have my wifi working by tonight at least!

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Haven't been playing as well as I've liked lately, but we'll see lol.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
BTW guys (speaking of CP crazy stages), if you're awful or clueless at the Yoshi match-up, CP JAPES if it's legal. Poltergust sort of messed me up, but I CPed Japes for a variety of reasons and had a decisive win game 2.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
My guess is cause Yoshi can only egg camp in the middle as being on the edge makes the eggs either go slow, over your head, or both..

@san

ayii a slump I guess? Or stress from classes? :x

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yoshi can't do his stupid release grab stuff + no big deal if we're off the ledge most of the time. Also, Usmash and Uair, his best kill moves, are much less effective with the ungodly high ceiling there.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Not a slump, just out of practice. Well, every time I've played I've had no sleep but that's just a coincidence rofl. And I dropped one of my classes because I was taking too many a few days ago, so we'll see how that works out..

@Brett yeah, Ike on japes is pretty gay

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
How many hours are you taking, San?

I'm only taking 14 hours (I've been taking 16 before now and I have 1 less class this time), but it's still a tough semester for me because I'm getting into all my 3000+ level classes and I'm not used to the advanced courses yet.

Edit:
Game 5, Rangers vs Rays. Heart = pounding and it's just the 2nd inning.

Edit again:
Thought this was the Gen. Discussion.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
lol baseball. So boooooring....

Except for the few times the Blue Jays won. Then it's just entertaining. They had to go on strike last time to get them to stop winning. :laugh:

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Don't understand the hours terms, but I was taking 20 credits. Now I'm taking 16 because I dropped a course.

Each day was ~9/10-3:30/4:00 each day just about nonstop classes, at most an hour break for lunch.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Dude san, sleep makes my performance so much better ;x be sure to get some.

Ayii i'm lazy ;x i can't take so many credits... 16 is my cap

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Wow, i wasn't expecting this to still be here, and for once i might actually be able to make it.
If it's still posseble, sign me up :).

Username: RiVer(DB)
Friend Code: 0559-8377-0672

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
hey nysyarc ill be there this sunday, sry for bein sooo inactive but college is like jv11stocking me X_X

XLR8
1633 3870 2523

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
It looks like I might not be able to come. Don't know 100% yet.

Some friends I haven't seen in ages are in town and I was thinking of doing something with them on Sunday. I might stop by in the evening for doubles but no guarantees, I guess. None of this is confirmed but if you don't see me don't start mourning my death.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Update guys, something came up for tomorrow that I have to do, and I won't be done until around 5:00 pm EST. So, we have three options:

1. One of you guys volunteer to start the tourney tomorrow at 3:00 pm EST and record stats until I can get there at 5 and take over. I'd really appreciate if one of you could do this but none of you have to obviously.

2. We can postpone the tourney and start at 5:00 pm EST when I'm back instead. I'll be entering the Xat as soon as I'm back anyways so as long as we have a decent number of people (8 or more) at 5, we can start if everyone wants to.

3. We can postpone until next weekend... but I don't really want to do that because people may be making plans on the current opposite Sundays to the bi-weeklies.

I'm thinking option 2 would be best. If one of you wants to volunteer to start it at the normal time though, make sure you get everyone to send you their scores (sets and matches) via private chat. I will still send out a reminder PM at around 1:00 pm EST tomorrow. Also, I do want to participate, so if you guys start on time just try and stick around to play me when I get there if possible. If you have to leave early, that's obviously fine.

So, everyone okay starting at 5 instead of 3 or does someone want to volunteer?

:034:

Top Bottom