• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Lol I'll go back to work in like a week or so, guaranteed. Otherwise I'd be pissed haha
I'd love to go to just to watch. I'd be really interested to see how my Ganon would fair up against some really seasoned smash players actually.

Ace, me and you need to play sometime.

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
can some one help how to explain how to hit perfect wavelands with gannon ... hes a solid character i wanna pick up but on the ledge i get ****ed

Renth

Smash Hero
Looks like I'll get to meet a lot of you unknown ganondorfs very soon, I want to meet and play each one of you and if you want to I would like a small amount money match to get some serious matches.

Samba

Smash Apprentice
there needs to be a "what moves Ganon could/should CC, and at what %" thread. I've not been playing Ganon that long and I have no one to practice or test with. anyone got a good list? or should I ask the M/U thread?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I tried to instant transmission to pound, it didn't work. :( If it had though I would have immediately kamehameha'd all sheik players minus kirbykaze

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
wpooooooooo drunk as fuc kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
edit: -xoff to s afe cpo some grief lkol,llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllk

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i can't believe i didn't make it out of first round.

however, my pool had vanz, bluntedobject, and harriettheguy.

i wouldve won the amateur buy in (well, i may have lost to laijin), but i had to leave early.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. that was definitely my first round.

i had blunted object first game, but the uair i had offstage "clinked" with his phantasm. aka he went right through it after it looked like it hit. so when he landed on stage, he just spiked me. HTG just has way too much ganon experience, so even though i put in work, he was still fox, and knows how to hit ganon. and vanz is just too good.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it was just tough to deal with cause the initial pool i had was comparatively easy. problem was, it had 3 people from NC in it, so things got moved. My ganon felt pretty good all weekend, and me and sneak did pretty good in teams (although we didn't make it out of our pool, we did beat pockyD and Mogwai). i feel like i played a decent amount of people, and overall had a good time.

now to deal with the college schoolwork that i neglected...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yeah. that was definitely my first round.

i had blunted object first game, but the uair i had offstage "clinked" with his phantasm. aka he went right through it after it looked like it hit. so when he landed on stage, he just spiked me. HTG just has way too much ganon experience, so even though i put in work, he was still fox, and knows how to hit ganon. and vanz is just too good.
I'm sorry BO def has Ganon XP from me.. lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well, from what I know. Linguini didn't make it out of Pools 3. He had Kirby Kaze, Plank, and Silent wolf. I'm pretty sure Sheiks were to one to take him out. Not an easy matchup for Ganon at all.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Good **** in the amateur league chris! Don't even think about beating yourself up man

edit: Kage takes any opportunity to be the best sheik slayer >:p (I still think you are)
Linguini is still a boss though, don't get me wrong

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Good **** in the amateur league chris! Don't even think about beating yourself up man

edit: Kage takes any opportunity to be the best sheik slayer >:p (I still think you are)
Linguini is still a boss though, don't get me wrong
For sure.. I wonder how he feels about his performance in general.. To me it would be a pretty big let down.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
For sure.. I wonder how he feels about his performance in general.. To me it would be a pretty big let down.
I don't know, I know some really good players that had tough pools and didn't get out.

IHSB had Lozr, Tope, Azen, and Cactuar in it...and he's amazing and didn't quite make it out. Linguini I'm sure had them sweating at least.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
@ spider sense and kage

man emillio knows that ****ing match up! In late december me and him must off played at least 1 hour so of sheik ganon matches. He really wanted to do so good here and knew sheik one be one of his bigger problems. Regardless though his pool was ****ing stupid. Sucks too see good players just get gayed out. Didnt think it be him though lol.

On that note happy belated birth day guini. Get crunk and ish.

Renth

Smash Hero
How did Renth do at Pound?? I haven't heard any of the stories from any of our Ganon mains :(
2-0 everyone in first round pool except col bol who beat my *** but he always does.

Second round pools I was beyond tired and felt very sick so I ended up forfeiting because if I didn't have my A game I wasn't getting out of a pool with ChuDat, Mewtwoking, Mojo, GunBlade, and Zorro in it.. xD A lot of the reason I didn't keep playing was from pool 1 to pool 2 there was a like 3 hour duration where no one did anything soo we were just kind of free floating and I ended up getting out of the mood.

Teams - Blind Ghost and I did okay, we had again a rough pool with Azen/Chillin Xif/Rayku Blunted Object and Techt, and two kids I never heard of. We almost made it out but it was nasty.

I got a lot of recorded matches with the ganon player Ace and a bunch with some guy named Moose Eats Bear? so if it's videos you're after they will show up at some time..

I did in fact play IHSB even though our pools were moved but they were only two quick friendlies and neither of us put major effort into it. That being said he is the most confusing samus player in the world hahhaa

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I made it out of round 1, losing to rockcrock badly and barely losing to idea's jiggs (2-0'd the others). Round 2 I had cactuar, macd, dop, winston, and a falcon player I can't remember. I managed to get cactuar and macd down to one stock in one match each, and the other they both 2 stocked me. They are just on a higher level lol. Dop woulda been close had I not suicided at zero in both matches, I barely lost to winston's weegee and 2-0'd the falcon. No johns, I wasn't playing my best but I had a lot of fun. Dittos with renth and linguini were so fun, holy ****. Also chilling with FL was sick. Colin and emilio are too chill. Lol drunk arm wrestling. Glad I was able to make it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well if i could have stuck around and got top 2 like i was supposed to for the AM bracket, i would be satisfied. i was beating silentswag all day waiting for our real match to come up, but plank never announced to continue the bracket, and i had to leave the venue by 8. i had to get my money back while i was still in winners 3rd round (waiting to beat silentswag, lol).

my set with laijin woulda been pretty tight though.

i wouldve rather beaten harriettheguy/bluntedobject10 and gotten out of my pool, but it just couldn't happen.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Good job my fellow Ganons!

Renth you still do play ganon right? Also, Ace, would you be interested on coming to any memphis tourneys when you have time off?? I can get you housing and I'll buy you dinner :D

Renth

Smash Hero
Good job my fellow Ganons!

Renth you still do play ganon right? Also, Ace, would you be interested on coming to any memphis tourneys when you have time off?? I can get you housing and I'll buy you dinner :D
I suppose I do, Unfortunately. I play him but I do not enjoy it.

Top Bottom