• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 12= NO METAKNIGHT! (the REAL results)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
How could you not answer that?
It's the hair, obviously.
But tallman is bald,

also, if I were Inui I wouldn't even bother coming to Houston. with all the *****ing I'd be too embarrassed to come, and even more embarrassed if i didn't win

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I play GW. He doesn't even have a 3rd demension!

Good thing smash characters don't relate to anything serious.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
How could you not answer that?
It's the hair, obviously.
Lucas has a pretty impressive stick if you know what I mean.

Does anybody remember what this thread was supposed to be? lol.
You know, besides a thick stench of stage johns?
[/sarcasm]
(not really, let's get this back on track, geez)

I really liked the tournament. I like the venue more. No offense to Planet Zero, but this was infinitely better in terms of room. We also had the whole place to ourselves as opposed to sharing it with Street Fighter 4 players. The way it was set up it was easy to get to any given match on any TV, and to have a better view of what was going on as a whole.

-Ran

Smash Master
Venue was so much better.

1) Little background noise.
2) La had our own little corner.
3) Wide open spaces ftw.

We just needed more time.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I'm guessing its caturday or something.. O GAWD. Anyways, I'm guessing no other videos were posted of me..

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
I assume that the degradation of most tourney result threads to spam and otherwise aimless blather, is a normal occurrence? Perhaps i haven't been here quite long enough.

I guess it cant be all business, all the time. Keep up the spam, And nothing could be worse than the Sonic boards....

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I LOVED the stage list when i came to hobo. Keep them on and it'll increase my chances of coming back =) I don't care if i get gayed one match because i'll win on neutral stages, so its a non factor. That's how i think. But on the otherhands there's lots of stages for me to pick in a bind if I need a counterpick.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I hate that logic, gay stages are gay.

Next time someone picks a gay stage (it's my own choice for myself if it's a "gay stage" or not) on me I'm going to just camp a lot harder than usual to discourage people from doing that, so I don't care either way. Port Town is too luck based, Norfair.... well just try and pick Norfair on me I got good at the stage, Luigi's mansion I'll run away if I get a lead, and other discouraging things until people change their minds.

I think Port Town and Corneria are the worsts by far.

I do think these stages (well not Corneria, that's just camp gimp camp gimp) can be VERY fun, but I don't think it's fair to have them on when money is on the line because of the luck and camping many of them involve.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Lol thats not a burn. 7th is really good, its just funny cuz it seems he gets 7th at every tourney i see.

Yes fliphop i do lol
Grats on winning the summer season.. Anyways on topic.. Meta is trash

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
diddy vs mk is even
MK's recovery is just SOO much better than anybody's, IMO because he has so many different options and thus much less predictable. If DownB recovery was all he had, I know that he would no longer be considered for banning by anybody. This is why I think he is primarily advantaged.

Top Bottom