• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@Seagull, I'll $MM you. xP How much?
@MJG, I'll see if I play you in tourney then. If we do encounter each other in tourney, I hope they're epic matches. xD If not, I'll try and get at least some friendlies in. Any advice is good.

hunger!

Smash Champion
would someone be awesome and house someone that's driving 11 hours for this ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ ME! +car. (fri+sat nights or just one or other)

sneakytako

Smash Lord
No we won't, just find a partner during the proper registration period lmao
And how am I going to do that? Consider the logistical practicality of what your asking. Even if I arrive at 10:30 to pay my venue fee, I'm not going to find a partner locally, or else I wouldn't be asking people to team. By the time people start sizing up who's available and pretty much settling for what they can get (lol analogous to life), it will be long after the out of stater's arrive and register which will be well past 11AM. Now you could say 'cry me a river build a bridge and get over it', I just want to make it clear that you pushing people to begin setup teams lest monetary punishment.

EDIT: Just like blockbuster charges late fees unless you get an online streaming plan.

Tako! Dominion: Hinterlands comes out on the 20th along with Skyward sword! That seems to be a good day; and I won't even have to use my AK
I hope it's as good as cornucopia, and ur too old to buy zelda games. You just bought a game, just wait till it gets on used you lady.

8. ?? SneakyTako... remember how you beat me every time we play? Well, I hope to turn that around! We should play here!

~ Sombra ~
'insert ******* comment regarding winning consistently'
Keister got most of OUGA hooked on that game now. It's soooo much fun.
It really is. There's something about owning more provinces than other people that appeals to the 1%er white side of me.

clowsui

Smash Legend
MYSTERY ANNOUNCEMENT 2
Windjammer Challenge
So, why should you enter the Arcade Gauntlet?
Why should you try to do your best there?
Simple. The prize is an entry to the arcade gauntlet.
The best performer in each pool gets a shot against Jesse, the owner of Arcade Legacy in the ultimate game

WINDJAMMERS

Whoever does the best vs. Jesse in a set of Windjammers will receive $25 worth of merchandise - your choice - from the arcade, paid out of my pocket!

So do your best :)

CREWS ANNOUNCEMENT

MIDWEST EAST:
Captain: Y.b.M.
MEMBERS:
Shugo
Infern
Kel
Y.b.M.
Lain
Judo
Krystedez
Blue Rogue

SUBS
Mister Eric
Fizzle
Luminoth
Links
Hadesblade

MIDWEST WEST
Captain: MJG
MEMBERS:
Domo
MJG
Fino
Zeton
Hylian
Kain
Nicole
Hunger

SUBS
Bpow
Clel
Legan

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

$50 pot bonus for first place, coming from my pocket.

May the best man win.

Also Tako in that case I would charge a late fee to the individual that's late, nothing more

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
They have shugo and lain and I'm a sub?

... lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh