• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

Allied

Smash Master
What? It's not filling pots if you actually make your money back that you put in, lmao.

It's whatever though. I wasn't trying to "bash players". I was just poking at blackanese's last place in a tournament lol :p
Oh really because i don't know you, nor do i believe that you actually make money back.

I took the time and liberty to name search you in the tournament results thread. I didn't find 1 good placing at a decent tournament. In fact in most of your posts in other results thread you complain of getting below top 10 or DEAD LAST.

In fact if you ever see me (Which won't happen i don't go to melee tournaments) I'll money match you for 5 dollars and i don't even PLAY melee and i still made money off it last weekend lol.

Can't believe how badly I played in both brackets and crews. Oh well.
I was pretty butthurt at how badly I played at this. My falco was doing 9001 times better than any of my other characters for whatever reason.
I haven't performed this badly in ages hahahaha. Just goes to show I really need to play more. Good event
Stop posting in this thread, bro.

lol nakats amazing!!!

almost had squal too man.

yoo allied if u where here id facking **** dude i need u in my life man
Miss yew<3!

Oh well i had already said i was going do terrible but at least I got rid of half of the wifi habits, ggs everyone!!!
dude just keep improving ur doing really well!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Oh really because i don't know you, nor do i believe that you actually make money back.

I took the time and liberty to name search you in the tournament results thread. I didn't find 1 good placing at a decent tournament. In fact in most of your posts in other results thread you complain of getting below top 10 or DEAD LAST.

In fact if you ever see me (Which won't happen i don't go to melee tournaments) I'll money match you for 5 dollars and i don't even PLAY melee and i still made money off it last weekend lol.
Make it higher than 5 lol

Allied

Smash Master
I'll do 50 in brawl if you do 50 in melee.
I'll remain with the 10 dollars in melee i don't play that game LOL i wouldn't go up such a large amount of money for a game i don't play at all

Any amount for brawl though.

Stay free.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Just a couple things to say:

Allied: If you play WiFi ****** hit me up.

Anti: You already know i want that Anti-Training dawg, FO' REAL.

Mikeray: Hit me up on AiM @ zbxr00kie so we can abuse the Snake vs D3, im sure i can help you more (if you want the help)

ADHD: Good **** stompin' out the competition again

Shadow: Good ****

Nairo: Good ****

Malcolm: Good ****

SWR vs Cheese: Rules are rules I guess, that sucks for Cheese

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN'!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I left my controller here. It's white with a red MK sticker on the front and an assortment of characters all over the controller. Please PM, AIM, text, call, or post if you have this or know who does.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Complete shout outs:

2: Nairo ($130.00) - We got ***** in B- cuz our characters suck now. :( We got it next time.

4: Malcolm ($52.00) - The lack of set ups was your fault. :mad:

7: Will - I hate your character.:mad:

9: Vinnie - You're not quitting, lol.

9: Squall - Lol GGs.

13: Nakat (Sagat) - That MK main. :bee:

17: Bleachigo - THE LEGEND RETURNS.

25: Remix - Yo this kid outplaced me, what is this I don't.

25: Chaosmarf - Main Marfa!

25: Orion - You're so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :(

33: Pimpferno (Inferno) - Thanks for the ride. Don't worry about doubles.

33: D.Peach - Nice talking with you.

49: Pwii - Just Yoshi ditto me next time. :bee:

Crak! - Thanks for everything man, means a lot to me.

Heero - You owe me. =P Thanks for running the event, I had a lot of fun.

Pierce - Thanks for making me pick up Link so I may play even more campy. :laugh: GGs.

PD - GGs in Brawl- and our Brawl friendlies.

Brawl- 1.5 Yoshi - :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Brawl- 1.5 Link - :D :D :D :D :D

Hackoru

Smash Rookie
Complete shout outs:

2: Nairo ($130.00) - We got ***** in B- cuz our characters suck now. :( We got it next time.

4: Malcolm ($52.00) - The lack of set ups was your fault. :mad:

7: Will - I hate your character.:mad:

9: Vinnie - You're not quitting, lol.

9: Squall - Lol GGs.

13: Nakat (Sagat) - That MK main. :bee:

17: Bleachigo - THE LEGEND RETURNS.

25: Remix - Yo this kid outplaced me, what is this I don't.

25: Chaosmarf - Main Marfa!

25: Orion - You're so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. :(

33: Pimpferno (Inferno) - Thanks for the ride. Don't worry about doubles.

33: D.Peach - Nice talking with you.

49: Pwii - Just Yoshi ditto me next time. :bee:

Crak! - Thanks for everything man, means a lot to me.

Heero - You owe me. =P Thanks for running the event, I had a lot of fun.

Pierce - Thanks for making me pick up Link so I may play even more campy. :laugh: GGs.

PD - GGs in Brawl- and our Brawl friendlies.

Brawl- 1.5 Yoshi - :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Brawl- 1.5 Link - :D :D :D :D :D
Hi Delta and NAKAT only used MK once in singles the rest wuz all Fox lol.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
see, this is why i love new england. we might not be as talented as regions like you guys, but our community is like family. you guys gotta realize its just a game at its core ._.

no reason to get into a giant fight over it

NAKAT

Smash Champion
see, this is why i love new england. we might not be as talented as regions like you guys, but our community is like family. you guys gotta realize its just a game at its core ._.

I wish it were like that here, but sadly it isn't. It's not like everyone is always arguing though.

@ Delta: ***** we main "trash" characters gtfo here.

Zucco

Smash Master
Shoutouts to brawl- Wolf and Ness still being awesome. Kinda wish I got to play Delta and Nairo here though. maybe next time. At least I finally got to fight Nakat.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I probably should have stayed for Brawl-. Gotta prove to the world how broke MK is.

Lol @ Pierce getting dat 9th.

mikeray4

Smash Ace

what the **** are you talking about.

Zucco

Smash Master
NJ/NY is a family too, but we have some crazy uncles that nobody likes to see because you know somethings going to happen when they are there.

Coney

Smash Master
oh, my mistake then; i'd heard that y'all had banned luigi, pika and yoshi because they were unbalanced or something, and that's lame

anyway it wouldn't matter, i hate 1.5 anyway

i still challenge all of NY/NJ to it though!

also sad lols @ what happened to cheese, ny/nj is dastardly as ****

KageMurphy

Smash Master
nah, i definitely take them. mm in melee scrub, play a real game lol it was definitely a joke son
What? It's not filling pots if you actually make your money back that you put in, lmao.

It's whatever though. I wasn't trying to "bash players". I was just poking at blackanese's last place in a tournament lol :p
Are you kidding me? Aren't you Cash Mooney? Cause I've seen your name second to last a bunch of ****ing times. Link some of these money making results you claim.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Heero: Yeah, never found my copy of Brawl. May burn a copy of it, if I decide to care enough.

Nakat: Has a foot fetish.

Izumi/MasterDave: I main you SSF4.

Cable: I'm 20lbs underweight.

Ksizzle: We didn't get to play SSF4. Maybe next time.

Pierce: We'll get to finish playing our game next time.

Malcolm: Nice Wario playstyle. That's how the character should be played, imo.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
are u implying youll win the 5 buck money match?>_> i cant say "i got dis" but itd prob be close..also im like ultra rusty bro, havent played offline since last PSI.. ill see when i start trying to practice more, how ill do. my falco is primitive..
but should be a good set nonetheless.
I was talking about when you beatme the first time. I was not going out like that so MM you again to get my money back.

D.Peach-Peach is not that good in minus.
MM me in it and I'll show you just how bad she is. That way when I beat you, You can feel bad for losing to a wack character. Peach is nowhere near bad in brawl-. None of you know about Peach in general, how she works or how to play her. So None (Really NJ) would know anything about Peach and go with broken characters to win.

So yea, MM me so I can pound you with this bad character. And I don't even touch this game. You can use G&W or luigi all you want so you can have the best option of being broken and all that stuff.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Heero's call was correct, I was at Saffron city where this exact issue caused MAJOR drama, that's why he made sure to put it in the ruleset this time.

Better then people calling BS when a rule that's not in the ruleset gets enforced.

Ehhh, from a playing to win prospective it was legit, but on the spur of the moment even I would probably let the guy off with a warning first time(or stock loss if engaged), real BS goes to whoever shouted in his ear.

Shout-outs soon.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I miss nj/ny's drama. =(
*implies he went to more than a handful of tournies*

Getting 7th at this stacked tourney is pretty ****. g'**** will.

@Adum: what happened? XD

Top Bottom