• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

Zucco

Smash Master
Forgot my shoutout to Zucco:

Zucco - I hate you. You're a stupid potmonster and should fall into three ditches. That way you feel stupid for making the same mistake not once, but twice.
shut up random. you should have stayed for brawl-.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
shut up random. you should have stayed for brawl-.
I know, I probably could have done really well. :( Oh well, Red Robin was awesome. $10 for a steak slider (BRO), infinite garlic parmesan fries, and infinite freckled lemonade...<3333333

Zucco

Smash Master
I know, I probably could have done really well. :( Oh well, Red Robin was awesome. $10 for a steak slider (BRO), infinite garlic parmesan fries, and infinite freckled lemonade...<3333333
ah, that sounds good too:)

I wish I lived closer to red robin.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Only doing top 17.

1: ADHD ($260.00) - Don't team with me if youre going to sandbag in major sets.
2: Nairo ($130.00) - Good job i slacked off game 1 when i was ****** and you won. good job taking advantage on that and taking the game 3.
3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk) ($78.00) - Nice talking to you *****, and good falco
4: Malcolm ($52.00) - Good set in winners, seems like im the only MK that can consistently win against your dumb wario lmao.
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti) - It's a bad day for the Smooth Criminals around the world. First time i placed outside of top 4 in a year and a half :(
5: Shadow - We gon bring this **** back dawg, NEW YORK META KNIGHTS!
7: Cheese - Thanks for the ride home, Sonics food is good, should of got fries -_-
7: Will - Nice seeing ya mayne and good job beating da bess Falco in NJ
9: Mintyflesh - Asian Marth Players da bess.
9: PatG - We couldn't play, need more setups son. We will play next tourny
9: Vinnie - WHy you quitting herb. Just step it up lol
13: Blackanese - Had you round 2, that kind of sucked lol. But fun car ride home
13: Keitaro - Nice seeing you *****.
13: Terra - Fun friendlies, I'll get at you next time in doubles btw lol
13: Nakat (Sagat) - Gooo Sheee beating Inui on BRINSTAR with FOX lol
17: Xzax - The only white dude in PA HOLLA AT HIM
17: MIB - Buff ******
17: Smurf - MM me next time i was too tired and hungry to play at the time you asked to MM me.
17: Doom - My ***** Doom, goo shee beating Orion
17: Bleachigo - Ayo you da bess Falco
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will) - Would of had to play you if you didn't lose to Ebo, AKA DEBO
17: Seph - I think i might have to make you into my wifi student
17: Inuiiiii (Inui) - Scrub a club, Nice seeing you and w/e.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Wrong I did not only go ZSS. My ZSS did not even do anything against Atomsk. Lucario was used to beat my first set, and took a game off Atomsk if that counts for anything. I was equally altering both characters.

Max Ketchum

MIB is very smart and good. He put me on blast games 1 and 2 hardcore, but I figured him out game 3. He also had Nairo on blast MAD hard.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I wish it were like that here, but sadly it isn't. It's not like everyone is always arguing though.

@ Delta: ***** we main "trash" characters gtfo here.
Nah, you main MK. I SAW THAT DOUBLES ****. :bee:

Shoutouts to brawl- Wolf and Ness still being awesome. Kinda wish I got to play Delta and Nairo here though. maybe next time. At least I finally got to fight Nakat.
I'll play you next time regardless, although I'm not using Yoshi anymore.

are you guys still banning luigi/yoshi/pika at brawl minus events? 'cause that's lame, bros.
Yoshi is so bad now. :(

Nah coney. Yoshi Luigi and Pika got hit with the nerf stick so we good.
Some more than others. >_>

Vinnie's Shoutouts

33: DeltaCod - DELTAAAAAAAA I'll miss you. Rep Yoshi 4eva. You're one of my favorite smashers.
And with this, I don't think I can ever drop Yoshi. Unless you come back. :bee:

33: DeltaCod -yoshi sucks
Hater. :mad:

Max Ketchum

Hater or not yo, character sucks. I'd love to see how well you do with like...

Something viable.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze

Something viable.
Seriously. You don't have to drop that character or anything either, Delta. I'm sure you have MU's where you're comfortable and do really well with Yoshi and then have some where the character just doesn't cut it or it's waaaaay too much work, more then it ought to be. I did it and it's working pretty well so far.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Something viable.
Seriously. You don't have to drop that character or anything either, Delta. I'm sure you have MU's where you're comfortable and do really well with Yoshi and then have some where the character just doesn't cut it or it's waaaaay too much work, more then it ought to be. I did it and it's working pretty well so far.
I appreciate the support guys, but I don't really have a Wii to practice any new characters with, and since I rarely get any practice in anyways, I stick with who I'm comfortable using. Unless I actually get a Wii to practice with or come to a point where I really think I can't use Yoshi any further, I'm not switching. XD

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
General shoutout: Brawl- is fun. The fact that there wasn't time for brawl- doubles made me sad :-((((((((((((((((((((((.

On the one day I was doing good vs both MK and Snake, i face neither of them. Lost to a Zamus/Marth and a Falco....lolol

To Heero: Good job running the tournament. if everyone here is so pissed at the seeding then they should run tournaments themselves and stop ruining the fun.

To Gunblade: Thanks for getting me into Brawl-.

1.: ADHD(I) ($260.00): Nice job as usaul
2: Nairo ($130.00): You had to win vs Atomsk, made the brawl- bracket run a bit longer, loljk, good job. Great brawl- pikachu, never played one

3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk) ($78.00): nice to see you
4: Malcolm ($52.00): Nice as usual
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti): Ok then
5: Shadow: Nice talking to you/playing a match.
7: Cheese: Ok then.
7: Will: Should have had those lag TV's as DK is the Delay King
9: Mintyflesh: Nice as usual
9: PatG: Fun friendlies
9: Vinnie: Lol money matches
9: Squall: You had to win vs Snakee, you had to lolol
13: Blackanese: nice to meet you
13: Keitaro: great falco as usual
13: Terra: ok then
13: Nakat (Sagat): Nice seeing you/playing
17: Xzax: Didn't meet you
17: MIB: Wanted to play you
17: Smurf: Ok then
17: Doom: Talked about Barlw - with him
17: Bleachigo: Ok then
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will): Ok then
17: Seph: Om then
17: Inuiiiii (Inui): Ok then
25: Remix: Nice to see you, chill out <_<

25: Snakeee: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: Fun to play you in singles, fun to talk to, your marth has developed well.

25: Chaosmarf: ok then

25: Orion: This guy 15 minutes away plays me first round, lolk, Nice Falco for normal singles
Great Wolf btw in brawl-, oddly did better vs me than Zucco in dubz.

25: Kingtoon: Didn't see you
25: Afrochimp: Do better, your diddy is better than this :- (((((((((
25: Xionix: ok then
25: Izumi: Nice to see you
33: Hinkage: ok then
33: Ryan: ok then
33: KiD: Your falco is better than this

33: Koro: Faced the chars i did not want to face, brawl- was fun enough to disregard all of this, So was the spanish food/money matches. Win vs Snakee next time lolol

33: Hect: ok then
33: Pimpferno (Inferno): ok them
33: TUSM: ok then
33: DeltaCod: You are better than this :- ((
33: RizMF: Ok then
33: Alex D: Ok then
33: Dr. Grandpa: Stick to wifi, jk.
33: Penta: ok then
33: Fury: Ok then

33: D.Peach: Brawl- singles vs you was fun, 2 stock comeback, nice to meet you, wanted to play in normal singles

33: Ebo: ok then
33: KRYO: ok then
49: Marcos: Young guy, had some fun matches.
49: Pwii
49: Lindsey

49: Adumbrodeus: Your marth was good, you should be higher than this, Brawl- singles vs you was fun.

Max Ketchum

Like I said, Delta, just take my Wii for a while. I have no use for it, I never play wifi/use it at home, lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kept forgetting what luigi can do in Brawl- I felt I should won all those matches, even if it was my first time touching it. If I was tyo take that game seriously and spend time with it I be a beast. Too bad I don't care for it.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Like I said, Delta, just take my Wii for a while. I have no use for it, I never play wifi/use it at home, lol.
I might do that, or borrow one of my friend's Wiis for a while.

I still want to try my hand with Yoshi a while longer. Iunno why, I just have a desire to see how far I can take him. @_@

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Nah coney. Yoshi Luigi and Pika got hit with the nerf stick so we good.
I agree with Pikachu and Yoshi but Luigi really didn't got nerfed. Just some other characters got buffed though so Luigi isn't that godly. You're just mad at this game because DK doesn't have that much stupid **** like exploding barrels and a stupidly good sideB.

I must see your Link in Brawl-.

Top Bottom