• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
As always, thanks to everyone that came out today.
There were a lot of problems in the tourney today and I'm really sorry about that. I definitely don't have the hang of this TO business down and I'm gonna start talking to some of the older TOs about certain things that I'm having difficulty with. I promise next time you'll have an overall better tournament experience. With that out of the way, here are the results.

Singles

1: ADHD ($260.00) :diddy:
2: Nairo ($130.00) :metaknight:
3: Atomsk ($78.00) :dedede::falco:
4: Malcolm ($52.00) :warioc:
5: Anti :metaknight:
5: Shadow :metaknight::diddy:
7: Cheese :popo::metaknight:
7: Will :dk2:
9: Mintyflesh :marth:
9: PatG :zerosuitsamus::lucario:
9: Vinnie :gw:
9: Squall :snake:
13: Blackanese :gw::metaknight:
13: Keitaro :falco:
13: Terra :falco:
13: Nakat (Sagat) :fox:
17: Xzax :falco::metaknight:
17: MIB :warioc:
17: Smurf :metaknight:
17: Doom :metaknight:
17: Bleachigo :falco:
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will) :snake:
17: Seph :metaknight:
17: Inuiiiii (Inui) :metaknight:
25: Remix :toonlink:
25: Snakeee :zerosuitsamus::marth:
25: Chaosmarf :metaknight:
25: Orion :metaknight:
25: Kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2:
25: Afrochimp :diddy:
25: Xionix :diddy::metaknight:
25: Izumi :metaknight::toonlink:
33: Hinkage :metaknight:
33: Ryan :diddy:
33: KiD :falco:
33: Koro :luigi2:
33: Hect
33: Pimpferno (Inferno) :mario2::luigi2:
33: TUSM :dedede::snake:
33: DeltaCod :yoshi2:
33: RizMF :metaknight:
33: Alex D
33: Dr. Grandpa :dk2:
33: Penta :gw:
33: Fury :metaknight:
33: D.Peach :peach:
33: Ebo :marth::dedede:
33: KRYO
49: Marcos
49: Pwii :metaknight::yoshi2:
49: Lindsey
49: Adumbrodeus

Doubles

1: Seibrek's Ears: The Ultimate Defense (Terra and Cable) ($207.00)
2: Anti and ADHD (Anti and ADHD) ($207.00)
3: Eblubblubblubelbub (Atomsk and Zucco) ($46.00)
4: Blackanese and Nairo (Blackanese and Nairo)
5: Not Last Place (Snakeee and Shadow)
5: Who Will Carry Us Now? (dmbrandon and Inui)
7: Dr. G and Will
7: Minty and Orion
9: Izumi and Vinnie
9: Straight Shave (Xzax and Squall)
9: Fury of a Thousand Smurf's (Fury and Smurf)
9: Samuel L (MIB and Kingtoon)
13: Black Guy and a ****** Aka Pierce (Bleachigo and Pierce)
13: Showgirls (Eazy and Keitaro)
13: Sagat and Xionix
13: Marshmallows (Mikeray and Malcolm)
17: The Blasters (Glenn and Jhovany)
17: Chaosmarf and Penta (Chaosmarf and Penta)
17: Cocoa Puffs 123 (Seph and PD)
17: Ebo and TUSM
17: Triforce (Lindsey and Alex)
17: Pause and Select (PatG and Hinkage)
17: Delta-Cod & Inferno (DeltaCod and Inferno)

Brawl -

1: Zucco ($60.00)
2: dmbrandon ($30.00)
3: bajisci ($10.00)
4: nakat (Sagat)
5: atomsk
5: Delta-Cod
7: ksizzle
7: nairo
9: pierce
9: Orion*
9: snakeee
9: PD
13: inferno
13: koro
13: Gunblade
13: vinnie
17: adumbrodeus
17: d.peach
17: shadow
17: blackanese

GGs.
Til Next Time.
Edited with characters XD

Cable

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to:

My S.W.R crew the family

The whole juice crew I love all you guys seriously.

The whole LI coming through you guys are cool Vinnie the diglett's!!! LOL so much DK's in one room today Will and Dr.G are **** with the tricks I have to catch up to you guys <3

To Atomsk for letting me get some of his chinese food and having good talk Toy Story 3 ***** :)

Kelving for teamming with me and doing good and ggz to everybody we played in doubles. And for Anti you shouldnt drop ADHD you guys are a powerful team it was just one time he ****ed up Wyatt should be playng serious next time he knows what he did.

Thanks for Heero for running the tourny and im VERY DISSAPOINTED the shawty with the big butt wasnt there it hurts :(

If i missed anybody ma fault but I got love for you. And ppl leave me shoutouts <3

erick gm14

Smash Ace
1: ADHD- mad chill girls exist son, just gotta keep lookin..
2: Nairo- nice job ******.
3: Atomsk - thanks for helping me how to increase my reaction
4: Malcolm - nice to see ya Malcolm!
5: Shadow - arrgh im like 0-5 with you now :/ but ggs like usual.
7: Will - wow u ***** me in our mm.. DK got tricks xD
9: Mintyflesh - Anaki tags for the win!!
9: Vinnie- see ya in a while if ur taking a break!
13: Blackanese - we didnt mm :/
13: Keitaro - nice to see ya keit!
13: Terra - i need an xmen character that resembles you...ill think of one.
13: Nakat- i knowww, im better than this..
17: Xzax- FB TROLL, lol..
17: MIB -ggs, nice wario i couldnt grab him >_>..
17: Doom - nice seeing ya doom!
17: Bleachigo- WTF BLEACH?? at a brawl tourney??? no way lol
17: Mikeray - nice friendlies, hopefully u rethink about my falco xD nah jp, ggs always. thanks for helping me look for my phone
17: Inui - i will play the pheonix wright games now, if u and kelvin say its good, probably is xD
25: Remix- no mm?? i woulda lost anyways lol..
25: Chaosmarf - LOL @ we not playing since last PSI.
25: Orion- yea i gotta step it up.
25: Kingtoon- u were here>??
25: Xionix - our team was solid in the team friendlies :D
25: Izumi- dude that sucks so bad what happened to your ds lite :/
33: KiD -wtf 33rd?? u can get 9-13th liek u used to xD
33. Inferno - u could actually eat today lol nice seeing ya again.
33: RizMF - thanks for helping me search my phone.
33: Dr. Grandpa - Double DK is ****. nice seeing ya again!
33: D.Peach- ohhh ok i see wat u mean, yea u brought it back second set in our mm. GGs dude, polish that edge guarding and falcos wont even recover lol.
33: Ebo thanks for helping me look for my phone, nice seeing ya also!
49: Pwii - dude your mks so gay xDD

CABLE- i love you, :)
zucco - your avi is great! nice seeing ya agaiin.
jg- thanks for finding my phone
jose - well thnx for helping me even though u were mad busy.i will bring a setup next time.

ggs all, ill see ya soon hopefully.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion - I guess you weren't playing well in our set. :/ I wish I could have played you at your best.
[/qoute]

i think i wasnt but in all honesty feel good about the win. i tried my best to win, and you came on top. ggz.

HEERO - I'm sure many people have already told you this, but dude, the seeding was really bad here. Rank 6 fighting rank 1 round 2? Unacceptable. Orion, who's been on fire lately, fighting ksizzle round 2? Also unacceptable. Putting Squall against Delta round 1 is kind of ridiculous. ksizzle should not have had ADHD PRE-QUARTERS, while things like Anti/Blackanese and Cheese/Will were occurring.

I understand that you're not up to date with the scene currently, but come on, man. This is just simple logic. Otherwise the event was great and really fun.
this was seriously some bull****

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow nairo a beast. what did anti vs atomsk chars end up being and who did anti use vs nairo

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I didn't push for the pause rule. The only thing I've ever said about pausing is that if you pause during a chain grab your stock should be forfeit.

KSizzle and SWR, I did say something to you at the tournament, so don't act like I'm hiding behind the computer screen. You all ignored me, so I brought it up where everyone would see it.

If you decide you want to be a thug, Ksizzle, have at it. Scream as loud as you like without invading my personal space, won't be a problem.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Well, since you didn't push for it...

You're also the one who's all about discrepancies in rulesets and making sure every rule is followed to a T. Shouldn't you have known about the pause rule, then?

On the charge of people being "invading [your] personal space", from what I hear, NOBODY was within an unreasonably close distance from you during your tournament sets.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I didn't push for the pause rule. The only thing I've ever said about pausing is that if you pause during a chain grab your stock should be forfeit.

KSizzle and SWR, I did say something to you at the tournament, so don't act like I'm hiding behind the computer screen. You all ignored me, so I brought it up where everyone would see it.

If you decide you want to be a thug, Ksizzle, have at it. Scream as loud as you like without invading my personal space, won't be a problem.
I don't forget things so please describe what you said because I KNOW you didn't go up to me at all and say ****. Wouldn't be the first time you lied though. Scumbag.

oh yea one more thing

remember on rainbow cruise when you were yelling at the top of your lungs in nairos face "YOU'RE SO BAD AT THIS GAME. HOW CAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH?" etc etc

you broke the modified haze rule ,which you wanted enforced to begin with, by taunting your opponent. jackaass

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I don't forget things so please describe what you said because I KNOW you didn't go up to me at all and say ****. Wouldn't be the first time you lied though. Scumbag.

oh yea one more thing

remember on rainbow cruise when you were yelling at the top of your lungs in nairos face "YOU'RE SO BAD AT THIS GAME. HOW CAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH?" etc etc

you broke the modified haze rule ,which you wanted enforced to begin with, by taunting your opponent. jackaass
I didn't break any rule, there's no rule against trash talking, only when done to distract your opponent, as the rule reads, feel free to read through the thread where this was discussed. Good try though :)

I said, straight to your face, that you were being an ***. I don't recall my exact words because I was obviously angry. I also said to JG that it was ridiculous that he pushed me out of the way, and also to cable that he was being a ****. So don't tell me I'm not saying things to people.

Thug life I guess?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm mad I didn't get to take Mikerays money in a Money match.
I'm also mad that I suck at Smash and SSF4 and ended up placing 17th without taking out any good players.
I'm also mad at dumb little technical errors and my ballsyness.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I didn't break any rule, there's no rule against trash talking, only when done to distract your opponent, as the rule reads, feel free to read through the thread where this was discussed. Good try though :)
- ModifiedHAZE rule: Unsportsmanlike physical contact, yelling, taunting or making abrupt noises in an attempt to distract your opponent is forbidden.
Will result in the loss of a match!
10stupidICmains

ch33s3

Smash Lord
- ModifiedHAZE rule: Unsportsmanlike physical contact, yelling, taunting or making abrupt noises in an attempt to distract your opponent is forbidden.

10stupidmarthmains

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

I said, straight to your face, that you were being an ***. I don't recall my exact words because I was obviously angry. I also said to JG that it was ridiculous that he pushed me out of the way, and also to cable that he was being a ****. So don't tell me I'm not saying things to people.

Thug life I guess?
you didnt say **** to my face you faagot.

also here you go since you're pretty much an idiot

like doom said, you were definitely trying to distract him. otherwise, you wouldnt have opened that disgusting mouth of yours.

good try? how about do it again and well see if success arises from it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I won't be attending any tournaments where you have influence any more, so I'm not worried.

Max Ketchum

lol, good luck, Cheese. Kelvin and I are NJ panelists...pretty sure that says a lot about our credibility and the degree of influence we have. I will not stand for your stupid double standards and attempts at bull****ting the rules either.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
lol, good luck, Cheese. Kelvin and I are NJ panelists...pretty sure that says a lot about our credibility and the degree of influence we have. I will not stand for your stupid double standards and attempts at bull****ting the rules either.
You mean that panel that came up with that mad accurate rankings list? Oh ****!

Also, I heard SWR was yelling and talking **** during his matches(regardless of if it was at Cheese, it happened) but the homie Cheese gets all this **** cause he did it during Nairo v/s Trevor? Clowns.

If I heard/read wrong okay but that's what I been getting.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
You mean that panel that came up with that mad accurate rankings list? Oh ****!

Also, I heard SWR was yelling and talking **** during his matches(regardless of if it was at Cheese, it happened) but the homie Cheese gets all this **** cause he did it during Nairo v/s Trevor? Clowns.

If I heard/read wrong okay but that's what I been getting.
You heard right.

Max Ketchum

Forgot my shoutout to Zucco:

Zucco - I hate you. You're a stupid potmonster and should fall into three ditches. That way you feel stupid for making the same mistake not once, but twice.

Top Bottom