• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Fun tourney shout outs to everyone
for the cheese thing, rules are rules, but I mean if it wasn't at a crucial moment then I think a warning would of been a better call ESP if someone was "yelling" in his ear. I mean I had a match vs someone and they didn't show up for 10 min nd in the rules they suppose to give me duh win but I still had to play dem so don't act like the TO can't bend their own rules. Idc dat much anyways I wasn't even involved or saw it lol.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@rathy, somebody paused in a match, his opponent didn't immediately bring it to the judge's attention (thought that meant the game was over effectively), and this created a whole issue about whether he could dispute it after the match was over and whether it was even legal cause it wasn't in the ruleset.

Yeah, it sucked pretty hard, Heero was right to put it in the ruleset and made the right call cause it was the only one he could make given the ruleset.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
also again, dont hide behind the screen to say all this again. be a man and not the "little kid" you call others.

I'm glad i know who some people really are now.
???

I told Cable in person about SWR's screaming.

How are you going to say "I'm glad i know who some people really are now" it's not that serious. All we said was that the ruling against Cheese was gay, how does that decide "Who we really are now"?

@Ether - they both really look like you lmao.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Second one really doesn't look like Ether.

Cheese deserved the DQ because he was the one who originally pushed for the pausing rule.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
The PA people are cool. GGs to everyone I played.

Seriously Atomsk is so good, he needs to put his focus on one character and one character only.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Jose you really gotta put characters used for top 10 at least. Ankoko makes his rankings that way.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Second one really doesn't look like Ether.

Cheese deserved the DQ because he was the one who originally pushed for the pausing rule.
He did?

I remember him pushing for the mikehaze rule, but pausing rule was pushed by SPAWN at Saffron city.

And we've basically been implicitly operating under a no pausing rule for like forever.

Max Ketchum

Nope, has nothing to do with a Melee player at all.

I'm like, 99% sure it was Cheese.

Edit: And if it wasn't, you'll have to excuse me. It's way too in-character of him.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
NEW ENGLAND INVASION.

good to see all you **** do so good and such

i <3 my ny/nj fam.

Allied = amazing
Atomsk = amazingly BAD AT EVERYTHING MARIO PARTY. jk good job :D
Terra = not even a real person
Mikeray <3
this ****** Anti still got me blocked on allisblog.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NEW ENGLAND INVASION.

good to see all you **** do so good and such

i <3 my ny/nj fam.

Allied = amazing
Atomsk = amazingly BAD AT EVERYTHING MARIO PARTY. jk good job :D
Terra = not even a real person
Mikeray <3
this ****** Anti still got me blocked on allisblog.
Lmao, i actually meant to do that for 1 day but too lazy to un-do it, ill do it now.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
The short version is:

15 seconds into game 1 against Nairo, nothing had yet happened, and we were on opposite sides of the stage, someone (I believe a crew member of Nairo's) screams loudly right next to my head. I'm startled, so I accidentally pause the game, turn around, tell them to step back, and get disqualified for pausing.
Ksizzle was not right next to you, he was on the separate couch, not even yelling AT YOU, it was directed towards the TV on the OTHER set up.

also you didn't "accidentally pause" the second you paused you yelled to get heero... I doubt your word is legimate though, because apparently you beat me in several $5 MM's that I have no recollection of.

Also, Remix you have my controller >:l

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
One of the main reasons I still come to SWF is because of threads like these. DONT STOP GUYS I LOVE IT!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun at this tourney. Brawl- is mad fun and I don't suck at it. Zucco just has a really kick *** Wolf. I got destroyed by him.

Good **** @ Atomsk for getting 5th in a game he doesn't play.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol I was right there for the ksizzle "scream". He was walking away from the setup that Nairo and Cheese were playing at when he screamed so it was definitely not in his face.

thanks inferno.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
did garbage at this. yesterday was a bad day.

*****s ate my sandwich
*****s drank my capri sun
i got agitated after game 1 with kelvin and i tried but couldnt bring myself back together
that bracket was possibly THE WORST BRACKET I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE I WANT TO KNOW WHO MADE IT
i probably have to get a tetnis shot a nail went through my sandal and stabbed my foot
my parents are extremely upset at me over a lot of random ****
and it doesnt help that my immigration papers next year are stressing me out and the deadline is soon and everything is ****ing up

the only set i really felt like i was playing well today was against kelvin to be honest
me and minty were not synced to well in teams either lol
also i was supposed to have a date after this and it got cancelled
and i had to spend more money on food cus *****s ate my sandwich for dinner.

its okay though. i tried my best and i have no johns. all of my losses where my own fault, so ill just put this behind me and win the next tournament. idk why inuis bracket was like insanely easier than mine. he lost to worse people and placed higher. ggz everyone lol i guess im going to be seeded like crap forever

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Vinnie's Shoutouts

The last tourney shoutouts I ever do:
1: ADHD ($260.00) - ggs in doubles. nice seeing you.
2: Nairo ($130.00) - good job, keep it up dude!
3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk) ($78.00) - Your Falco molested me, I don't know what to say. If I ever unquit, I wanna be your apprentice.
4: Malcolm ($52.00) - It was really nice seeing you, Malcolm. Good job on getting 4th!
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti) - ggs in doubles, nice seeing you.
5: Shadow - YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE! Nice seeing you Shadow.
7: Cheese - Nice seeing you.
7: Will - Good job once again. Keep consistent! I'm 0-4 with you now ":
9: Mintyflesh - Lol nice job. You lost to 5th and 2nd place. Thanks for lending me the $6 for dinner and eat a **** for not lending me another $2 for a drink. I hate you. You cannot be Wes. :)
9: PatG - First time I've seen you in eight months, lol. It was really nice talking with you. Good job on top 10.
9: Vinnie - L2 not get ***** by dk every time you see him in tourney.
9: Squall - derp
13: Blackanese - Yay at you entering. Lol I heard you got bracket *****. I'll miss seeing you at tourneys ":
13: Keitaro - ggs. game 1 was intense.
13: Terra - Nice seeing you man. Gah, I wanted to play you =(
13: Nakat (Sagat) - yay gj man. also in b- bahhaaha

17: Xzax - nice seeing you as always xzax.
17: MIB - lol sorry for the whole dedede thing. I guess I double elim'd you XD
17: Smurf - nice job dude. Nice seeing you again.
17: Doom - gj vs Orion.
17: Bleachigo - ggs. Falco:gw is scary if you don't know the matchup lol.
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will) - derp
17: Seph - nice seeing you.
17: Inuiiiii (Inui) - You're not bad. Just practice more and get more people to practice with. I'm also annoyed at how you don't give credit when you lose, you need to stop that -_-. and LOL @ my ICs doing four stocks better on rainbow than it did on a neutral.
25: Remix - good job on your wins. Nice seeing you.
25: Snakeee - go zss moarrr -_-
25: Chaosmarf - I had a lot of fun talking to you today, really happy you made it out here. I'll miss ya :( .
25: Orion - bracket *****. We all know you're an extremely good player. Don't let this bother you.
25: Kingtoon - lol hi
25: Afrochimp - derp
25: Xionix - Nice seeing you, good stuff vs dark.pch. Peach is tough for Diddy :o
25: Izumi - Nice seeing you man, I'm sorry I let you down vs dr G / will. I just can't handle that character v_v

33: Hinkage - derp
33: Ryan - derp
33: KiD - you're better than this obv. Play more.
33: Koro - fun mms.
33: Hect - derp
33: Pimpferno (Inferno) - lol hi
33: TUSM - lol hi
33: DeltaCod - DELTAAAAAAAA I'll miss you. Rep Yoshi 4eva. You're one of my favorite smashers.
33: RizMF - nice seeing you man.
33: Alex D - derp
33: Dr. Grandpa - fun car rides / ggs. You're too good in doubles lol.
33: Penta - :( Nice seeing you. You got this next time. best gw in NY! I'll miss ya.
33: Fury - ggs man, you took me dangerously close lol.
33: D.Peach - fun talking to you all day. Lol @ your reaction to peach's side b in brawl minus. hopefully you learn all the matchups with incorporating bonewalking.
33: Ebo - derp
33: KRYO - derp
49: Marcos - derp
49: Pwii - lol hi TROLL
49: Lindsey - I assume you're the girl I played in doubles friendlies, ggs, learn other moves than Pika's side b though.
49: Adumbrodeus - lol hi
zucco - ill miss u :(. gj in b- lol
heero - nice tourney, anti should seed brackets next time. Penta got a bye and not me -.-...
pierce- fun games in b-, i learned stuff bout gw!!!
cable - :050: :050: :050: :050: :050:
gunblade - gj beating inui! ILY GUNBLADEA;LKJFSKLDFJ
jg - nice seeing you, didn't talk much :(

I'm gonna miss you all. Hopefully I unquit / end up getting unbanned. :(

edit: why did penta get a bye and not me?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ksizzle was not right next to you, he was on the separate couch, not even yelling AT YOU, it was directed towards the TV on the OTHER set up.

also you didn't "accidentally pause" the second you paused you yelled to get heero... I doubt your word is legimate though, because apparently you beat me in several $5 MM's that I have no recollection of.

Also, Remix you have my controller >:l

Yeah apparently he ****s on dehf too and beats all these good players in mm's. what a scumbag.

???

I told Cable in person about SWR's screaming.

How are you going to say "I'm glad i know who some people really are now" it's not that serious. All we said was that the ruling against Cheese was gay, how does that decide "Who we really are now"?
how are you gonna wait till u go home and go on the computer to say this when you were laughing about it in person and im also pretty sure you said good **** at it for the ruling. people like that arent kool, like the ones who talk mad **** online and in person dont do nothin. sounds mad fake

and NO the ruling on cheese was 0 percent biased/gay and 100 percent legitimate. IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE. NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO READ NOWADAYS?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1: ADHD ($260.00) good job boob<3
2: Nairo ($130.00) you surprise me everytime keep up the good work
3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk) ($78.00) get first :p
4: Malcolm ($52.00) youre amazing
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti) we can mm another day there was no setups :[
5: Shadow lmao youre ******** stop tapping my shoulder XD
7: Cheese you got gayed but you shouldnt have paused i feel bad for you
7: Will your team was hilarious
9: Mintyflesh good job minty stop chocking practice grab releases more
9: PatG **** ma du placed mad high didnt even see you
9: Vinnie step up those ics man
9: Squall almost lost to yoshi again XDDDD
13: Blackanese <333 we will team eventually bro
13: Keitaro GJ
13: Terra im salty you placed so low
13: Nakat (Sagat) ***** won a 90-10 matchup
17: Xzax learn to be good under the stage XD
17: MIB you stepped it up apparently GJ
17: Doom ggz
17: Bleachigo you main wario! lololol
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will) why forfeit?
17: Inuiiiii (Inui) - losing 90-10 matchups on your best stage. you didnt camp to much either today what happened :[
25: Remix - we can play soon
25: Orion - i can do a million times plus one better than this
25: Kingtoon - you where hard in teams
25: Afrochimp - GJ
25: Izumi sorry about your DS
33: KiD we can paly soon and you can step it up
33: TUSM MY NUGGHA TUSMMMMMM
33: DeltaCod -yoshi sucks
49: Pwii you got gayed next time call me
49: Adumbrodeus you have a very fancy blue name and title. did NOT EXPECT THIS

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Orion, I had to leave. I might have been able to beat will, but maybe not. It would have been a good match I think.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah apparently he ****s on dehf too and beats all these good players in mm's. what a scumbag.

how are you gonna wait till u go home and go on the computer to say this when you were laughing about it in person and im also pretty sure you said good **** at it for the ruling. people like that arent kool, like the ones who talk mad **** online and in person dont do nothin. sounds mad fake

and NO the ruling on cheese was 0 percent biased/gay and 100 percent legitimate. IT WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE. NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO READ NOWADAYS?
I was laughing because i didn't expect Nairo to actually take the win, but he did.

I like Nairo so duhh i want him to win.

And this isn't even talking ****? wtf i said The ruling was gay, thats talking ****?

come on son you should know better.

EDIT - How would i look ranting in person for Cheese? I don't care for it to that level. ALL I SAID WAS THE RULING WAS GAY. No need to flip ****s.

@Orion - word, they took all setups for ******* brawl minus, another day.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: ADHD ($260.00) - good job. ill beat you one day lol :D
2: Nairo ($130.00) - ur getting ur as kicked by pierce in brawl- right now
3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk) ($78.00) - sup
4: Malcolm ($52.00) - 11 dollas!!
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti) - nice seeing you and ggs in doubles. wyatt was buggin lol
5: Shadow - nice seein you i guess
7: Cheese - lol ****ing faagot . ill make sure you never beat a good player at a tourney im at again. your smash days are numbered.
7: Will - ggs. i have newfound respect for you.
9: Mintyflesh - we gotta play sometime
9: PatG - i play the characters u use
9: Vinnie - we gotta play too!
13: Blackanese - WHOLE WHEAT
13: Keitaro - us falcos gotta step it up
13: Terra - the enigmatic!
13: Nakat (Sagat) - good stuff beating inui.
17: Xzax - the way you lost to inui was so dumb. he got lucky. youll get him next time
17: Doom - hi
17: Bleachigo - ggs. you deserve more credit than people give you. fun games
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will) - hi
17: Seph - nice seein ya
17: Inuiiiii (Inui) - faag
25: Snakeee - mah boy fred. zss is amazing in minus right. btw im the best zss
25: Chaosmarf - nice seein ya
25: Orion - seeding is gay. i expected to lose to you before we played and you didnt seem to play at ur best. i would say lets have better games next time however i dont wana play u again. EVER. lol
25: Afrochimp - lol hi
25: Izumi - toony
33: KiD - wolverine
33: Pimpferno (Inferno) - u ma niga yo
33: TUSM - lol PA
33: DeltaCod - God
33: RizMF - rizmuthafuka!
33: Dr. Grandpa - axelol?
33: Penta - lovely bones
33: Fury - hi
33: D.Peach - next time come up to me to play
49: Pwii - u ma real niga

zucco - i love you
heero - dont seed brackets anymore if you want more attendance. seriously.
pierce- 7th grade dan. we watching toy story 3 today yo
Noel- i love you more than zucco
miranda cosgrove- you iight
milla jovovich - i think you're noel level
Soifon - go bankai next week plz
cable - good shti in doubles
gunblade - uGay
jg - GayU

@Anti: lets just drop it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is on someones request. I played Peirce in Brawl- and he saved 2 matches. Someone wants thoses matches upload to show how good Peach is with a person that actually knows the character. The matches were saved on the TV near the entrance to the venue. Who evers wii that was, can you upload those 2 matches then send me the link? It was Peach Vs G&W. One on FD then the other on BF.

And I keep looking at my placing. Ugh! I feel so nasty.

Max Ketchum

ADHD - Going Snake on you doesn't work, LOL.

Nairo - Wow. Quite the journey in losers. Great job. lmao at that first game vs. MIB. You need some work against Wario. :/

Atomsk - Your Falco is amazing.

Malcolm - ****ing RAAAAAAPE! We need to team again soon.

Anti - Lookin' mad fresh yesterday. Enter singles more.

Shadow - Step it up. You know you're better than 5th.

Cheese is a scumbag.

Will - WOWOWOWOW. FreeK taking top 8?

Minty - Nice job. Still haven't played you in tourney yet.

PatG - Surprisingly good placing, good job against Keitaro.

Vinnie - Falco sla--nope, Atomsk gave you the ****.

Squall - You need to learn to counterpick better. Frigate is one of MK's stages, not Snake's.

Blackanese - Ditched his crewmate for teams. Jerk. :( Nah, just kidding, but we should team again when I'm not playing like **** from hosting.

Keitaro - Good job against me. Your Falco style is different and overwhelmed me.

ksizzle - Everyone has their bad days.

NAKAT - Good job beating Inui.

xzax - Stick to MK.

MIB - Good set. Dunno why you'd be salty about losing to me though. You also need to counterpick better, don't take MK to Frigate.

Bleachigo - FREECHIGO!

Mikeray - Funniest Snake style EVER.

Inui - Please learn to give people credit when you lose to them.

Snakeee - Ewww. Get back on top of these results.

Orion - I guess you weren't playing well in our set. :/ I wish I could have played you at your best.

TUSM - You're extremely smart and you'd do really well in this game if you cared about it. Great set, scary DDD.

HEERO - I'm sure many people have already told you this, but dude, the seeding was really bad here. Rank 6 fighting rank 1 round 2? Unacceptable. Orion, who's been on fire lately, fighting ksizzle round 2? Also unacceptable. Putting Squall against Delta round 1 is kind of ridiculous. ksizzle should not have had ADHD PRE-QUARTERS, while things like Anti/Blackanese and Cheese/Will were occurring.

I understand that you're not up to date with the scene currently, but come on, man. This is just simple logic. Otherwise the event was great and really fun.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti - Lookin' mad fresh yesterday. Enter singles more.

lmao thanks son, had to show off that American Eagle shieeeeet.

And i will, just have to get back to how i was Mid-Late 2009.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im just gonna use falco on a couple of players

i should change my gamertag to
Mr. i-cant-achive-my-goals.

Top Bottom