• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Very fun tournament. I was actually mostly glad the entire time except for playing 3 completely different mk playstyles in my bracket.. lol. only time mk actually bothered me but w.e. as for tyrell tho i beat hinkage i personally dont take that as a good win at all :p i mean he's ranked yeah but 13th in new england troubles me... lol. And GGs to all. most of them were fun matches xD

And guys cheese is right. don't get all defensive against me but kagemurphy or w.e raises a very good point. I personally don't agree with DQing him because of the pause but thas just my opinion :/ i think yall are just sorta hating xD But its w.e and its over now :p

I'm too lazy to leave shoutouts and i've been dead on swf so ima go back to not posting for another year... zZzZzZzZzZzZ

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
kinda upsetting to me that the name SWR is being used for something that not all SWR was involved in. if you got an issue, then individualize the direction of your statements. cuz I am in SWR and I had my azz in a chair playing Brawl minus all day. so if you point out who you are talkin to, that person will be more than willing to respond, as you see how kelvin has eloquently done already. now if our crew name is still used in this matter then maybe all of us will join in as a crew, and you will have a 6'3 240lbs black/italian man getting involved and none of you want that.

now to other stuff.

shoutouts to people:

blacka and cheese for an interesting convo before the tourny at the chinese place

seth and brandon for the adventure to banana king and passaic fried chicken

squall for freakin out after your set with delta

Pierce for the amazing brawl minus games

RizMF for beating me in 2 money matches vs my snake and mk.

another shoutout to brandon for another epic brawl minus set. people should actually watch us go at it in that game.

minty for using my tag vs inui and listening to my marth guidance. feels nice to be able to help someone better than me.

orion I owe you a capri sun

and jose, dont worry about the seeding mistakes. life will go on and we will all learn from it.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
kinda upsetting to me that the name SWR is being used for something that not all SWR was involved in. if you got an issue, then individualize the direction of your statements. cuz I am in SWR and I had my azz in a chair playing Brawl minus all day. so if you point out who you are talkin to, that person will be more than willing to respond, as you see how kelvin has eloquently done already. now if our crew name is still used in this matter then maybe all of us will join in as a crew, and you will have a 6'3 240lbs black/italian man getting involved and none of you want that.
I made a mistake by saying "SWR" when i wasn't referring to the entire lot of you. sorry gunblade :(. I apologized to kelvin about it over AIM, but i dunno if you were mad at me for that. if so, i apologize. didn't mean to do that.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
shadow, the day im mad at you is when I punch zucco in the face. which will never happen. and I wasnt refering to you really. it was more of the people calling us scum or whatever it was. i dont feel like going back to look. come on I named your shuttle loop, the shadow loop, how could I be mad at you.

delta.......those matches are lost in space somewhere.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Very fun tournament. I was actually mostly glad the entire time except for playing 3 completely different mk playstyles in my bracket.. lol. only time mk actually bothered me but w.e. as for tyrell tho i beat hinkage i personally dont take that as a good win at all :p i mean he's ranked yeah but 13th in new england troubles me.
pretty sure hink is ranked 9th in new england....and he has beaten fatal. Tbh He has 0 good TL mu exp. so I'm sure that hurt him. He told me that you were much better than any TL thats he has played, because you kept camping and never stopped (as a good TL should)

I agree that it wasnt a great win, cause he has no clue on the Match up, he has beaten good snakes but thats about it. (and he beats bad players of different characters)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
49: Adumbrodeus: Your marth was good, you should be higher than this, Brawl- singles vs you was fun.
I wish this was true, I suck at this game.

*plays melee*

Adumbrodeus you have a very fancy blue name and title. did NOT EXPECT THIS
Lol, going for all the colors of the rainbow.

Shout-outs

ADHD - Didn't actually run into you at all, but you, nice job man.

Atmosk - Chinese was fun, you've got interesting insight into the metagame, defiantly wanna see you more.

Malcolm - Nice job with the placing man, we definitely gotta hang sometime.

Smooth Crimnal (Anti) - Good seeing you again Anti, Sonic was legit. You're winning next time, right?

Shadow - You against Minty was scary man, keep it up.

Cheese - Your improvement keeps impressing me, legit man, legit. Thanks for the ride, and also, metalheads ftw

Will - Best DK ever, right? I need to train with you guys some time.

Mintyflesh - Nice Job against Inui man... could you help me learn to beat MKs?

Blackanese - Coolest dude ever, how come I haven't seen you on AiB chat though, you promised! Also, fair more in Brawl-. That is all.

Bleachigo - Great hanging out with you this weekend... but you couldn't have let me take the win? Lol, j/k, disapointed with how I performed against you though, next time I'll be more of a challenge, promise.

Inuiiiii (Inui) - Good to see you again, but just be a little more patient, you seriously seem to have went into rage mode. Watching you d-smash after the counter came out and eat it 3 times was painful.

Snakeee - Frank, you know I love you, but no more SH dair, ok? lol anyway spacing is key, definitely watch some mikehaze vids, his style is definitely similar to what you're going for.

Chaosmarf - Good seeing you man, surprised you placed this low though.

Orion - If I ever decide to main MK, it'll look something like yours. *brofists*

Koro - Congrats on being my "I heard his name wrong" guy this tournament, though this time I thought you introduced yourself as Toro, whereas while the last few times I misheard the names called. Lol anyway, you're cool, your match against Frank was impressive, you've got mad potential man, keep it up.

Pimpferno (Inferno) - Good hanging out with you this weekend man, good some people can put up with me, lol.

TUSM - This the TUSM from newbie game 1 or some other TUSM? Lol

DeltaCod - Told you G&W is better then Yoshi in Brawl-

RizMF - Thanks for saving my *** in so many ways, you're awesome man, definitely wanna hang and train with you over the summer.

D.Peach - Don't get discouraged man, if it makes you feel better, I suck a hell of a lot worse then you.

Lindsey - Nice meeting you, hope to see you at future tournaments!

Adumbrodeus - You suck, learn to put your theorycraft into practice.

Zucco - Good *** with B-, I'm really glad to see it's got such a following in NJ, it was good to finally meet you.

pierce - Thanks for an awesome weekend, good luck with your situation and I'm definitely gonna be out more over the summer. You're awesome (except at mailing things, lol).

PD - ... Wario sucks, pick marth. kthnx bye. J/k

Izumi: Remember my name god****it!

There, think I got everyone.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
shadow, the day im mad at you is when I punch zucco in the face. which will never happen. and I wasnt refering to you really. it was more of the people calling us scum or whatever it was. i dont feel like going back to look. come on I named your shuttle loop, the shadow loop, how could I be mad at you.

delta.......those matches are lost in space somewhere.
hahah, thanks dude :bee:. glad to hear it.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
@rathy, somebody paused in a match, his opponent didn't immediately bring it to the judge's attention (thought that meant the game was over effectively), and this created a whole issue about whether he could dispute it after the match was over and whether it was even legal cause it wasn't in the ruleset.
I was referring to your placing. =X I thought you were better than that.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
1.0. Yoshi is TRASH in 1.5. :(

Link- <3
Fair enough, I love Sag... errr Link minus.

Seriously, slow arrows are so awesome, zoning potential is amazing.

Didn't like your early play (first couple of games you played as link) but your set against pierce was amazing.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Fair enough, I love Sag... errr Link minus.

Seriously, slow arrows are so awesome, zoning potential is amazing.

Didn't like your early play (first couple of games you played as link) but your set against pierce was amazing.
My early play was in doubles, which I'm really no good at. And Brawl- doubles are REALLY chaotic. @_@ Once I was taken to singles, I got my camp game down. I will camp everything to death ever.

Shoulda seen my set vs. Baji. Link vs. Rob, waiting room.

OH GOD THE CAMP WAS DELICIOUS!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I saw some early singles sets where you weren't using Link's projectile zoning game well at all, I remember shouting some advice actually.

Next thing I saw, you vs. pierce and I was mad impressed.

Actually, I remember presenting Link as a possible counter to G&W on friday, but I wasn't good enough to actually put it into practice cause... well i suck.

Top Bottom