• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
As always, thanks to everyone that came out today.
There were a lot of problems in the tourney today and I'm really sorry about that. I definitely don't have the hang of this TO business down and I'm gonna start talking to some of the older TOs about certain things that I'm having difficulty with. I promise next time you'll have an overall better tournament experience. With that out of the way, here are the results.

Singles

1: ADHD ($260.00):diddy:
2: Nairo ($130.00):metaknight:
3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk) ($78.00):dedede::falco:
4: Malcolm ($52.00):warioc:
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti):metaknight:
5: Shadow:metaknight::diddy:
7: Cheese:popo::metaknight:
7: Will:dk2:
9: Mintyflesh:marth:
9: PatG:zerosuitsamus::lucario:
9: Vinnie:gw:
9: Squall:snake:
13: Blackanese:gw::metaknight:
13: Keitaro:falco:
13: Terra:falco:
13: Nakat (Sagat):fox:
17: Xzax:falco::metaknight:
17: MIB:warioc:
17: Smurf:metaknight:
17: Doom:metaknight:
17: Bleachigo:falco:
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will):snake:
17: Seph:metaknight:
17: Inuiiiii (Inui):metaknight:
25: Remix:toonlink:
25: Snakeee:zerosuitsamus::marth:
25: Chaosmarf:metaknight:
25: Orion:metaknight:
25: Kingtoon:toonlink::kirby:
25: Afrochimp:diddy:
25: Xionix:diddy::metaknight:
25: Izumi:metaknight::toonlink:
33: Hinkage:metaknight:
33: Ryan:diddy:
33: KiD:falco:
33: Koro:mario2::luigi2:
33: Hect:random::random:
33: Pimpferno (Inferno):luigi2:
33: TUSM:dedede::snake:
33: DeltaCod:yoshi2:
33: RizMF:metaknight:
33: Alex D:random::random:
33: Dr. Grandpa:dk2:
33: Penta:gw:
33: Fury:metaknight:
33: D.Peach:peach:
33: Ebo:marth::dedede:
33: KRYO:random::random:
49: Marcos:random::random:
49: Pwii:metaknight::yoshi2:
49: Lindsey:random::random:
49: Adumbrodeus:random::random:

Doubles

1: Seibrek's Ears: The Ultimate Defense (Terra and Cable) ($207.00)
2: Anti and ADHD (Anti and ADHD) ($207.00)
3: Eblubblubblubelbub (Atomsk and Zucco) ($46.00)
4: Blackanese and Nairo (Blackanese and Nairo)
5: Not Last Place (Snakeee and Shadow)
5: Who Will Carry Us Now? (dmbrandon and Inui)
7: Dr. G and Will
7: Minty and Orion
9: Izumi and Vinnie
9: Straight Sha(v or k)e (Xzax and Squall)
9: Fury of a Thousand Smurf's (Fury and Smurf)
9: Samuel L (MIB and Kingtoon)
13: Black Guy and a ****** Aka Pierce (Bleachigo and Pierce)
13: Showgirls (Eazy and Keitaro)
13: Sagat and Xionix
13: Marshmallows (Mikeray and Malcolm)
17: The Blasters (Glenn and Jhovany)
17: Chaosmarf and Penta (Chaosmarf and Penta)
17: Cocoa Puffs 123 (Seph and PD)
17: Ebo and TUSM
17: Triforce (Lindsey and Alex)
17: Pause and Select (PatG and Hinkage)
17: Delta-Cod & Inferno (DeltaCod and Inferno)

Brawl -

1: Zucco ($60.00)
2: dmbrandon ($30.00)
3: bajisci ($10.00)
4: nakat (Sagat)
5: atomsk
5: Delta-Cod
7: ksizzle
7: nairo
9: pierce
9: Orion*
9: snakeee
9: PD
13: inferno
13: koro
13: Gunblade
13: vinnie
17: adumbrodeus
17: d.peach
17: shadow
17: blackanese

GGs.
Til Next Time.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Missing Items Post.

Okay, a lot of people's things went missing at the tourney.
I stated in the OP that it is neither the store nor my responsibility to watch your things.
If they get stolen, yes, I feel bad but I can't do anything about it :/

Anyways, I'm hoping maybe at least this post can help people who have lost missing items.

1) I currently have a Wii with a sticker that reads Matthew Anderson and it has a Gamecube Memory card in it as well.

2) Izumi lost his DS, so please, if anyone took it by mistake please return it to him or find a way to get it back to him immediately.

3) Ether lent someone his copy of Brawl and I never got an updated whether or not he had it returned.

4) Doom's White Gamecube controller with a red Metaknight sticker is missing as well.
If anyone finds him, hit him up or post here.

5) I also have a white Wii power adapter.

If there's any other items, report them in this thread.
I'll post them up with any other items and I'll see if the store or any one else finds these items.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I think everyone in the region knows what happened.

Nairo, I don't believe you accepted the DQ.
Ksizzle, you're a douchebag, which I never knew, OMFG HE PAUSED LETS FLIP OUT BECAUSE MY BROTHER NEEDS TO BE MEATRODE.
SWR, the fix was in, and you know it.
JG, Do. Not. Touch. Me.

Everyone I played except nairo, ggs, and such. I'll probably post some shoutouts and stuff later.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wow, I sure failed here.

Shoutouts to Brawl- 1.5 for ruining Yoshi.

Shoutouts to Link- 1.5 for being lame enough for me to take 5th.

Shoutouts to P_wii for losing to me in a battle of gay and to Orion for being gay enough to add over 9 hours to the tournament.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I think everyone in the region knows what happened.

Nairo, I don't believe you accepted the DQ.
Ksizzle, you're a douchebag, which I never knew, OMFG HE PAUSED LETS FLIP OUT BECAUSE MY BROTHER NEEDS TO BE MEATRODE.
SWR, the fix was in, and you know it.
JG, Do. Not. Touch. Me.

Everyone I played except nairo, ggs, and such. I'll probably post some shoutouts and stuff later.
what happened? o_O

Allied

Smash Master
delta ur character is terrible i wouldn't feel bad in such a stacked tournament

and WTF NAKAT BEAT INUI?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
ADHDizzle is back

blown @ Nairo beating Anti lol

INUI MAKING THAT PRO BAN LOOK REAL BAD ROFL

ch33s3

Smash Lord
what happened? o_O
The short version is:

15 seconds into game 1 against Nairo, nothing had yet happened, and we were on opposite sides of the stage, someone (I believe a crew member of Nairo's) screams loudly right next to my head. I'm startled, so I accidentally pause the game, turn around, tell them to step back, and get disqualified for pausing.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
how did you place so low with MALCOLM on your team sons ;_;

saltray i am disapoint.

AND YOU LOST TO EBO?
bad chem with malcolm. I was lost in what to do in doubs today. he is a great player just I failed hard, and I suck vs DDD

I should be asking you, how YOU lost to prawn

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
delta ur character is terrible i wouldn't feel bad in such a stacked tournament

and WTF NAKAT BEAT INUI?
I don't feel horrible, I lost to legit competition, lol. It's still my fault for maining Yoshi and I can't use it as an excuse. I just feel I can potentially get better as a player and not get poor placings, since I've actually managed to do it before. This new MK style that's going around is a HUGE pain to deal with, though. :dizzy:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
EE that's the kind of **** that pisses me off.

How come no one is "blown" at nairo beating atomsk or malcolm?

I'M NOT AN UNSTOPPABLE GOD.

Allied

Smash Master
bad chem with malcolm. I was lost in what to do in doubs today. he is a great player just I failed hard, and I suck vs DDD

I should be asking you, how YOU lost to prawn
i lost winners finals 3-1 because i was taken off guard to how good prawn was doing

and then in grand finals beat him first set 3-0 and 2nd set lost 3-2
Prawn was on point. i lost legitly

prawn didn't prawn combo once either >_> what an *******

mikeray4

Smash Ace
i lost winners finals 3-1 because i was taken off guard to how good prawn was doing

and then in grand finals beat him first set 3-0 and 2nd set lost 3-2
Prawn was on point. i lost legitly

prawn didn't prawn combo once either >_> what an *******

Rationalize more please

Allied

Smash Master
I don't feel horrible, I lost to legit competition, lol. It's still my fault for maining Yoshi and I can't use it as an excuse. I just feel I can potentially get better as a player and not get poor placings, since I've actually managed to do it before. This new MK style that's going around is a HUGE pain to deal with, though. :dizzy:
lol its cool dude, metaknight da bess though

btw Inui's new weakness is marth?

EE that's the kind of **** that pisses me off.

How come no one is "blown" at nairo beating atomsk or malcolm?

I'M NOT AN UNSTOPPABLE GOD.
its cool dude don't let people get to you lulz just have fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, I sure failed here.
Man listen. I I aint beat no one. I failed hard. You was actually on some **** today.

I wasnt expecting to do to hot with this new style I used today, so not pissed about this placing at all. I was expecting this to happen. Shame a good player has to place so bad. I love this game.

Tourny was fun ether way, and gave me something to do on a saturday. I really was not gonna show. I have to remember how to fight diddy again. Time to sit with NL for 20, then go and beat every diddy I touch again like last time I forgot how to fight diddy. As for kingtoon, it sucked so bad he straight camp when I am trying something new me and dire talked about. So I just was having fun in that match getting beat up. Oh well, next time, I'll have this style down and just ****.

I think with this style I have to relearn every match up again. That might have been my mistake. For meta and snake I know how to do those still. Till next time boys.

BTW, Get at my Brawl minus Peach. Peach is wack in that game these nutz. If I did not make some stupid mistakes, I think I could have made money off it, and it was the first time I touched the game and Peach. Brains>broken ****.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The results in general got me blown, Shadow @ 5th? Nairo keeping it consistent, dayum

The short version is:

15 seconds into game 1 against Nairo, nothing had yet happened, and we were on opposite sides of the stage, someone (I believe a crew member of Nairo's) screams loudly right next to my head. I'm startled, so I accidentally pause the game, turn around, tell them to step back, and get disqualified for pausing.
Extra lame

yesterday:
I think I will be able to do better in tournies. Like top 5+ instead of 13th-7th. I wanna put all this to the test at this NJ tourny 2morrow if anyone is going.

33: Fury
33: D.Peach
33: Ebo.

oh you

erick gm14

Smash Ace
ggs to all, shoutouts later.. slightly dissapointed in my results, im better than this. :(

soryy jose for griping you most the time..i just never ever lose things especially when my gf bought me it...

def nice seeing u guys. guess im the doppleganger Rookie >_>..

i did so bad in this tourney. def my worst performance.. lost all my mm's except dark pch but he got double or nothing on me so it was even.., only did good in friendlies, either falco or mines is just super outdated xD like spoiled milk lolz....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The short version is:

DQ'd from the whole set?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wiiiiiilllllllllllll and Miiiiiiinnnnttttyyyyy. <3 LI love.
Sucks I had to work today, looks like I missed some interesting stuff.
Link is amazing in Brawl-. Picked him up JUST today for the tournament and camped my way to 5th. :laugh:

Man listen. I I aint beat no one. I failed hard. You was actually on some **** today.
Why thank you. I'm really not that upset about my placing, lol. I lost to good people. :laugh:

Edit: Zucco is gay for having a character not made unusable by 1.5

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I know, Delta. I played with PD and Will last weekend and he's just the best. I was raaaaaaping with him.
I can play in the same way I do in Brawl and just..do insane ****. xD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Eh, I lost pretty legitimately. 5th isn't bad, still consistent with top 5, lolz.

ADHD beat me last game, last hit. Could have gone either way as usual. Good stuff on first!

Malcolm beat me 2-1, ****** me games 1 and 2. Definitely have to learn that matchup. You were ON POINT, malcolm. Good **** man. I was hoping you would go farther and get top 3, but **** happens man. Regardless, great games. looking forward to playing again.

My opinion on what happened with cheese:
Heero made a TERRIBLE call here. No offense towards heero, because i love em! but it was a BAD call man.
When someone is screaming in your face, you may have the response of pausing and asking the guy to back off. Pretty sure I've actually done that before after I've lost stocks or something and someone was getting too in-my-face.
Nairo should not have been given the win from game 1 automatically like that, at all. In my opinion, there should have been NO penalty at all for cheese there. NOTHING had happened yet.
If cheese paused at a crucial moment or something, then yeah, **** him. DQ. But there was A LOT of bias in that call. Unprofessional dude :(. Disappoint!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol malcolm we so shoulda teamed son like dat MK wario man im tellin ya.

as for squal. godamit man. ima beat u next time. i wont loose anymore. and my garanteed for this is running that clock if all else fails lmao.

what happened to cheese realllyyyy sucks tho xD. but u shoudlnt of pressed start when u had all ur fingers on all these other buttons. >> nvm

and anti honestly dude shake it off man like ppl are meatriding u going ohsht nairo beat him, thats sayin something of they respect towards you.

full shoutouts tmrw. ssooo tired of godam top 15 and not like 8

dakr pch. take this from a couple ppl i herd talking about ur style. ur a good player. but ur on auto command. fair to jab every single time will have u be read like a comic man.

do NEW stuff and mix it up hardbody lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I know, Delta. I played with PD and Will last weekend and he's just the best. I was raaaaaaping with him.
I can play in the same way I do in Brawl and just..do insane ****. xD
Yo, it was amazing. I don't even know how to do any of his Bomb or arrow tricks, and I was destroying with his camp. I just pulled out a standard camp of Boomerang, Arrow, bomb, and threw in some grabs while the returning boomerang was pressuring them. It was AMAZING. :laugh:

Massive approval.

Top Bottom