• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HEERO Presents: Tupac Shakur Paradise [PSI 2] June 19th Results!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah I guess. Every set I play is stressful.

It ain't easy being anti. ;)

But still on the train posting the long post when I get home.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My opinion on what happened with cheese:
Heero made a TERRIBLE call here. No offense towards heero, because i love em! but it was a BAD call man.
When someone is screaming in your face, you may have the response of pausing and asking the guy to back off. Pretty sure I've actually done that before after I've lost stocks or something and someone was getting too in-my-face.
Nairo should not have been given the win from game 1 automatically like that, at all. In my opinion, there should have been NO penalty at all for cheese there. NOTHING had happened yet.
If cheese paused at a crucial moment or something, then yeah, **** him. DQ. But there was A LOT of bias in that call. Unprofessional dude :(. Disappoint!
I am dissapoint

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Why are people surprised at Heero's call? He's a beaner too.

and anti honestly dude shake it off man like ppl are meatriding u going ohsht nairo beat him, thats sayin something of they respect towards you.
Your definition of meat riding is extremely inaccurate.

Surprise/Interest @ the results =/= meat riding

Anti my dude tho

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
blackanese fails at brawl- lol
you fill pots

?
LMFAO yo I did not win a set at all. I seriously didn't know WTF was goin on. DK was pickin up barrels, ivy was floatin and shiz, Charizard had left over cocoa pebbles from his side b and nugguh wolf was on some dragon ball z shiz.

EFF THAT GAME LOL

and LMFAO at Mikeray doing that unnecessary back air shiz when all he had to do was an up tilt.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dakr pch. take this from a couple ppl i herd talking about ur style. ur a good player. but ur on auto command. fair to jab every single time will have u be read like a comic man.

do NEW stuff and mix it up hardbody lol
I really did not use my style much today. maybe like when I first got to the tourny. But later on I started playing typical/basic cause I was getting tiured. But in the tourny matches, Kingtoon was just camping fron start to finish. so I was like "my new style is not even gonna get put to the test here. And I am not use to this style with a Campy TL. I only know how to use it aginst meta and snake. So after I saw that, I was like w/e. And start laughing and having fun in the matches while losing.

And against Xixo (SP?) I just forgot how to fight diddy. So started playing basic. And lost for it. But the new style that me and dire talked about, was not used in tourny. So I was kinda expecting to get my *** handed to me. What people were saying about my style, not not the stuff me and dire talked and discussed about. What you heard when how I usually play. Which I know about and gets me beat when I can actually place well with Peach. I just got some mental problem when I play so I kinda hold myself back.

But I think I am gonna learn every match up with this new **** I got before I hit another tourny.

dark pch u beat me in the mm set after i beat u in a mm so u technically won still to get it even >.>
Next time I see you, we will do 5 bucks and settle the score. But I was not gonna go out like that vs your falco, hell no.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok time for a few words.

1. Nairo did good.

2. That call against Cheese was bull****.

3. How come when Cheese tried to thrash talk Nairo when he was playing Atomsk, SWR told him to chill, but when Atomsk was losing to Nairo SWR thrash talked him. Hypocrite **** dawg.

4. Im overrated right now and need to practice

5. Sonic is goood food nameyne

6. Atomsk's Falco = Legit

7. I'm not teaming with ADHD anymore, the kid doesn't know when to stop ****ing around and play seriously.

8. Malcolm/Jash, be static with me :]

9. Get an AC in that venue

10. Me and the enpanada chick was getting to know each other na meyne.

Allied

Smash Master
I love Allied.
<3333

LMFAO yo I did not win a set at all. I seriously didn't know WTF was goin on. DK was pickin up barrels, ivy was floatin and shiz, Charizard had left over cocoa pebbles from his side b and nugguh wolf was on some dragon ball z shiz.

EFF THAT GAME LOL

and LMFAO at Mikeray doing that unnecessary back air shiz when all he had to do was an up tilt.

LOL i'm surprised u enter brawl minus and regular brawl

Ok time for a few words.

1. Nairo did good.

3. How come when Cheese tried to thrash talk Nairo when he was playing Atomsk, SWR told him to chill, but when Atomsk was losing to Nairo SWR thrash talked him. Hypocrite **** dawg.

4. Im overrated right now and need to practice

5. Sonic is goood food nameyne

6. Atomsk's Falco = Legit

7. I'm not teaming with ADHD anymore, the kid doesn't know when to stop ****ing around and play seriously.

8. Malcolm/Jash, be static with me :]

9. Get an AC in that venue

10. Me and the enpanada chick was getting to know each other na meyne.

practice with me sir

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Yeah, I thought that was kind of dirty of you guys too =/. I mean, Cheese got close to nairo and was trash talking him, but do you know how many people did that to cheese during ALL if his sets?
You even said "Cheese, you CAN'T do that." There was no rule against trash talking, JG. You kinda went overboard with forcibly moving Cheese out of the way to make him stop trash talking nairo >.<
No offense to SWR in general. I like all of you a lot. But today did not show off your best side. :(

ALSO! Why do you always say "thrash talking", anti?!? Da **** is thrash talking?!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I think everyone in the region knows what happened.

Nairo, I don't believe you accepted the DQ.
Ksizzle, you're a douchebag, which I never knew, OMFG HE PAUSED LETS FLIP OUT BECAUSE MY BROTHER NEEDS TO BE MEATRODE.
SWR, the fix was in, and you know it.
JG, Do. Not. Touch. Me.

Everyone I played except nairo, ggs, and such. I'll probably post some shoutouts and stuff later.
Why didn't you say that to me in my face at the tourney you ****ing *****? You're a slimeball and no one likes you. Prepare to become what Atomsk was to me in 2009. You thought you were disliked now? You think you've heard **** talk? you're in for one hell of a ride.

oh also, read the rules

- No pausing in-game. Pausing in-game will result in the loss of a match. The ONLY exception is, if a host(s) asks you to pause.
- ModifiedHAZE rule: Unsportsmanlike physical contact, yelling, taunting or making abrupt noises in an attempt to distract your opponent is forbidden.
Will result in the loss of a match!
You're mad that no one spoke up about the rules? Get a life, nub.

My opinion on what happened with cheese:
Heero made a TERRIBLE call here. No offense towards heero, because i love em! but it was a BAD call man.
When someone is screaming in your face, you may have the response of pausing and asking the guy to back off. Pretty sure I've actually done that before after I've lost stocks or something and someone was getting too in-my-face.
Nairo should not have been given the win from game 1 automatically like that, at all. In my opinion, there should have been NO penalty at all for cheese there. NOTHING had happened yet.
If cheese paused at a crucial moment or something, then yeah, **** him. DQ. But there was A LOT of bias in that call. Unprofessional dude :(. Disappoint!
So I guess everyone should just break edge grab limits, scrooge like crazy, etc just because they want to. No one got in his face. Someone behind the couch screamed and made noises and he paused. also again read the rules.

- No pausing in-game. Pausing in-game will result in the loss of a match. The ONLY exception is, if a host(s) asks you to pause.
- ModifiedHAZE rule: Unsportsmanlike physical contact, yelling, taunting or making abrupt noises in an attempt to distract your opponent is forbidden.

lol this guy said bias

Wanna pause mid match at heeros tourneys if someones yelling to loud? i freaking dare you and make sure you'll lose that match. someones gotta follow the rules around here.

Another thing..why are u waiting to hide behind a computer screen to say all this **** just like cheese? especially when it all happened you were laughing and joking around. looks like you're one of those people huh

Ok time for a few words.

read the rules bro

the call was legit. dont like the rules, dont go to the tourney. simple

idk what you mean by swr. i didnt tell that fgt to chill. i did however tell nairo to chill and calm down while he was playing cuz he kept spazzing out.

also good **** to you also waiting to get home to say this. i KNOW you were one of the ones laughing and **** when this happened and stayed silent. nice.

Yeah, I thought that was kind of dirty of you guys too =/. I mean, Cheese got close to nairo and was trash talking him, but do you know how many people did that to cheese during ALL if his sets?
You even said "Cheese, you CAN'T do that." There was no rule against trash talking, JG. You kinda went overboard with forcibly moving Cheese out of the way to make him stop trash talking nairo >.<
No offense to SWR in general. I like all of you a lot. But today did not show off your best side. :(

ALSO! Why do you always say "thrash talking", anti?!? Da **** is thrash talking?!
thats very bad of jg to do that and i wasnt there so im just finding out about this now.

idk what ur talking about and quite frankly i dont care. address us individually from now on since i am in swr and id like to know what i did right or wrong

also again, dont hide behind the screen to say all this again. be a man and not the "little kid" you call others.

I'm glad i know who some people really are now.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
also

LOL AT SEEDING HERE

i feel terribad for someone like orion who has been ****** **** lately to have to face me with no bye round 2.

like wtf. why. why was i facing adhd at the same time will was facing someone as garbage as cheese, minty vs inui, keitaro vs vinnie, etc.

you say you ran the tourney seeding by rankings but still give anti seed 1 i believe?

the rankings are a GUIDELINE for TOURNEY HOSTS that dont know much about the SCENE FOR THE GAME.

jg said he offered to help and basically had it done but heero changed it to look more rankings like? how da eff are u suppose to do it by rankings anyhow. who gets 1st seed between shadow and adhd if theyre both ranked first, etc.

terrible terrible. next time keitaro jg inui or someone else knowledgable of the scene should seed it by the way it should be

lol i also hear cheese was flipping out cuz i had a higher seed than him and thats what made heero change the bracket. what a low life.

heero, next time post on ur tourney thread how seeding will be done (random, crews, SKILL, rankings) so they dont waste their time coming to ur tourney for a death bracket.

terra out

erick gm14

Smash Ace
thanks for those who helped look fer my phone, really appreciate the honesty from most the smashers. got mah phone back..

Next time I see you, we will do 5 bucks and settle the score. But I was not gonna go out like that vs your falco, hell no.
are u implying youll win the 5 buck money match?>_> i cant say "i got dis" but itd prob be close..also im like ultra rusty bro, havent played offline since last PSI.. ill see when i start trying to practice more, how ill do. my falco is primitive..
but should be a good set nonetheless.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
went home early cuz i was feeling really sick.

goodgames to everyone
loldrama=l

edit:good job vinnie D:!vivacombo!

Allied

Smash Master
nah, i definitely take them. mm in melee scrub, play a real game lol it was definitely a joke son
> Comes to Brawl tournament results to bash players
> MM's brawl players like a cool kid

Who are you and i think your the one having trouble taking it as a joke? Enjoy filling pots.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
> Comes to Brawl tournament results to bash players
> MM's brawl players like a cool kid

Who are you and i think your the one having trouble taking it as a joke? Enjoy filling pots.
What? It's not filling pots if you actually make your money back that you put in, lmao.

It's whatever though. I wasn't trying to "bash players". I was just poking at blackanese's last place in a tournament lol :p

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
1: ADHD ($260.00) - generic congratulations/good **** shoutout
2: Nairo ($130.00) - i wish i saw your matches x_x
4: Malcolm ($52.00) - i saw your doubles matches vs nakat and xio...=/
7: Will - hey! nice seeing you again
9: Mintyflesh - i'd really like to play your marth and learn from it
9: Vinnie - nice placing!
13: Terra - why so low? =/. also you scared the **** out of me when we were walking and you randomly screamed MOTHER****ERRR
13: Nakat (Sagat) - hey gg's :)
17: Doom - hey i hope you find your controller =(
17: Bleachigo - you're a scrub. how do you almost lose to someone as a bad as me.
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will) - have money next time for a moneymatch
17: Seph - gg's, im glad our set was so close. i see all my mistakes and i think i'll be ready for whenever we play again. if you go to that friday tournament want to mm?
25: Remix - hey those ICs are getting nice!
25: Snakeee - gg's. those friendlies really prepared me for the day, thanks.
25: Orion - how do you get 1st at one tournament and then 25th at your next one O.O
33: KiD - hey, congrats on finding your phone
33: RizMF - place better like last time, scrub.
33: D.Peach - i wish we got those friendlies in, id really like to play your peach again.
33: KRYO - use meta knight more!
49: Pwii - lol so how hard were you sandbagging in our friendly. thanks for the commentary during my set with nakat btw xD
49: Adumbrodeus - hey i hope you find your controller. ive been looking for it in my room all day and i can't find it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol nakats amazing!!!

almost had squal too man.

yoo allied if u where here id facking **** dude i need u in my life man

NAKAT

Smash Champion
ADHD- good stuff Wyatt.
Nairo- I finally beat you god ****ing dammit ggs though and don't get upset about getting second place. Do you know how happy I would be if I had gotten your placing? Keep it up and keep your head up high.
Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk)- You will never beat me in Brawl- <3
Malcolm- Ggs in doubles, you are annoying to kill.
Smooth Crimnal (Anti)
Shadow- Know I am coming back for Bajisci I will avenge you.
Cheese- good **** in tournament.
Will- I didn't see you too much, but you did well xD
Mintyflesh- John it was great to see you! I has been a while lol, but it seems that you still got it xD.
PatG- Always a pleasure seeing you keep doing your thing with Zss
Vinnie- This isn't your last tournament Good job though and keep it up it was great seeing you. I want to play you in B-
Squall- ggs I am coming back for you lol. Oh when you raged after WINNING your match I rofl in a good way xD nice snake.
Blackanese- Gimme dat $1 boi! Nice seeing you mayng and that weird shield thing you do..........what the hell is that?
Keitaro- Nice seeing you dude keep doing well. Hopefully I have enough money to go to your Friday tournament.
Terra- Nice seeing you and I wish I got to play you in minus =[ oh and good **** against Orion.
Nakat (Sagat)- no choking ever.
Xzax- Bring out the Wolf nice seeing you though.
MIB- Good stuff nice seeing you.
Smurf- My boy Smurf I am sorry I let you down against Squall ;_; you saw the matches though.
Doom- Nice seeing you dude.
Bleachigo- I am glad you decided to finally come out of hiding xD.
Mikeray (forfeited to Will)- Never give up! ggs in doubles.
Seph- I will avenge you don't get down on yourself.
Inuiiiii (Inui)- ggs no need to get mad at me over a game or even mad at all especially when I was at the disadvantage on game 3 with Fox.
Remix- You beat HINKAGE Jash would be proud.
Snakeee- Nice seeing you I wish we got to friendly, but food was calling me.
Chaosmarf- Nice seeing you.
Orion- You already know what you are capable of so don't let this silly placing fool you. ggs in B- though.
Kingtoon- Keep talking behind my ear while I am playing and I am going to throw you nah jk xD nice seeing you and gj supporting your friend ^_^.
Xionix- good **** in doubles. We teamed so randomly and beat Malcom and Mikeray lol I didn't expect it. Best underrated Diddy in Jersey.
Izumi- ggs and I am really sorry about your DS. Thanks for the ride home I really appreciated it.
Hinkage- hi
Ryan-hi
KiD- Kid wtf >_> you can do way better.
Koro- ggs
Hect- hi
Pimpferno (Inferno)- If you are so happy that you are good in B- (Luigi) focus more on that then regular brawl just be prepared because you never know when Luigi may get nerfed.
TUSM- Trying to play me out when I wanted to shake your hand huh? lol
DeltaCod- You are way better then this this placing doesn't mean ****. Always nice seeing you I actually consider you a really good friend now.
RizMF- Gimme my dolla back lol xD nice seeing you.
Alex D- huh
Dr. Grandpa- Gramps ;_;
Penta- Penta ;_;
Fury- Fury ;_:
D.Peach-Peach is not that good in minus.
Ebo- ggs nice marth and D3
KRYO- You have potential I was watching you.
Marcos-hi
Pwii- My ***** Pwii wth man! Always nice to see you though. You make tournaments hella fun with that trash talk and general silliness.
Lindsey-hi
Adumbrodeus-hi

HEERO
Don't be upset with yourself you are a great tournament host and a really good friend. I wish I had setups I could easily bring, but they are really heavy. I am also scared of bringing my Wii and having it get stolen. Anyway give your self a round of applause for making everything successful.

This tournament was mad fun and a lot of amazing things happened. It was great to see you all and I hope to see you next weekend.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Cheese screamed at nairo's ear.... like right at his ear, almost touching him making him handicap that's when i stepped up and said gtfo, I will cut if u get closer, ****** can't u take a little trash talk?

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: ADHD -wow you won I'm so surprised.
2: Nairo- 2nd comes right after first, good job
3: Lots-o-Hugging Bear (Atomsk)- Try to remember the BC rule when playing as falco, laser every second and never approach even if you are down 2 stocks. Plus it was really good to finnaly meet you
4: Malcolm-You are so ****ing funny. I kind of blew the doubs matches but I didnt know how to team with wario.
5: Smooth Crimnal (Anti)-its easy being anti
5: Shadow-trolling everyone in new england is funny.
7: Cheese-To bad we didnt get to play, I kinda wanted to.
7: Will- Fun friendlies, I had to leave so we never got to play our tourney set =(
9: PatG-The cario is looking to good.
13: Blackanese-I dont even know what to say to describe this man.
13: Terra
17: MIB-doubs matches were really fun
17: Doom-we should team sometime, I know I work well with MK so maybe we should see if we work well together or not. Good seeing ya again and good **** beating orion.
17: Mikeray (forfeited to Will)-NEpro is the only reason you do well
17: Inuiiiii (Inui)-Great to see ya again after a whole year. Btw Prawn lost to lingling's DDD in tourney at DNA yesterday
25: Snakeee-friendlies were fun, your ZSS was so much different then anyone's I've played before
25: Orion- Great to cya again. If bizkit doesnt wanna team for apex, maybe we can team
25: Kingtoon-doubs matches were fun, tl is gay
25: Afrochimp-That 2nd game was the dumbest ending ever. And you gave me a heartattack game 3, but mikeray combo to good.
25: Izumi-hahahahaha I OUTPLACED YOU
33: Hinkage-Those **** MUs
33: DeltaCod-Your yoshi is really good, its nice to see someone take up green ace's ropes
33: RizMF-YA I'll try and get at you at Apex
33: Dr. Grandpa-finanly got to play you offline, and it was fun. Your DK never gives up even against a DDD
33: D.Peach-good luck with that job dude.
33: Ebo-DDD is dumb. I hate it with a passion.

HEERO-good job running the tournament. And remember whatever decision that you make regarding DQ's or something else is alway the right decision no matter what anyone else says.

Top Bottom