• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Remix Results!! Full results up!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If it means anything, I thought they were delicious.

However, I'm a **** for chocolate.
Nah, it was an inside joke(or gfaqs joke lol) from IHSB. The brownies were the first thing gone lol I know they didn't suck :p.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney. Radium, Hylian, and everyone else who hosted great job

Kels -it's awesome playing you as always. I really loved our friendlies ><
Dekuschrub - ggs in teams, wish I could have played you in singles
Spaceballs- Always will be my favorite Samus. Good stuff getting 4th
TomR - Next time we'll have to play some dittos man, very nice falcon
Dart- wow you've gotten way better, good stuff. Wish I could have played you more than just 1 friendly!
Tink- ggs. I was happy with my tech-chasing against you but mad at my defensive game. You just like edge-guarded me 4 times lol I'll never try to nair recovery against you again. Next time!
JBM_falcon08-always good seein you. keep reppin the midwest with that Marth!
AnDaLe-ggs in teams, it was an intense set. Your puff is way too good at resting, midwest hungrybox
Darkatma- didn't get to play you!
Geno- ggs in pools, my nair at the end of game 1 looool
Tomacawk- yeah ggs after the tourney lol, we gotta play again
Tyser- See I was right about you and smeesh lol! Don't quit yo you're really good with a very unique style of play
Jay- I had fun in our friendlies, even though you're puff ><
ORLY-ggs in bracket, keep up that falcon!
Peef-your ICs look like they're getting a lot better. Yeah we'll have to play some next time
Smeesh- always great seein you. Can't believe the end of your mm with Dart LOL
SInister-I'm really sorry to hear about Leviathan. As always you're getting way better despite living in that classic midwest scenario where there's no one to play. Keep it up!
Blitzbolt- ggs, you were playing really smart against my tech-chases. Had fun playin you afterward too

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Nuris- Thank you for the housing. Lol NE is scared of your neighborhood.
Radium and hylian- Thanks for hosting the tourney. Think future might have been apart of it too? thanks.

Kels- **** i wanted to mm but oh well you got your priorities.
Deku- You were looking on fire, wanted to play you but didn't get the chance.
Matt r- You were reading Kels BADLY and i enjoyed it. You look like your doing well in smash.
IHSB- I didn't mean to offend you. I guess Sding is your fault, but i'd still like to get better games in then that. Next time, we always end up playing each other in bracket.
Dart-Great spacing and patience. I do think you've gotten better, but dittos are probably my least experience. No one around my area plays marth primary so it sucks. Im gonna work with Arc though and get some practice in. Next time i won't have you stopping me from beating Kels :)
Zinth- You DD very well.
Dmac- Our matches would have been epic :(
Cosmo- Your Zelda is too good. Zelda is a bad char, you need to go back to working on marth or falco man these guys are catching on.
I think im taking a break from smash, i feel as though im getting better but i lack the good practice i need with players like cosmo.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol i'm gonna pull a Book/Lixi. Just be around the scene but never be able to play all that much xD
Pretty much a Gohan, cept now I'm Older Gohan right before Great Saiyaman status.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
your decisions strike me as gastly at times, Anthony
but do what you gotta do
you'll be stupid good regardless of how much you play

Lixivium

Smash Champion
lol i'm gonna pull a Book/Lixi. Just be around the scene but never be able to play all that much xD
Pretty much a Gohan, cept now I'm Older Gohan right before Great Saiyaman status.
Actually to "pull a Book/Lixi" means to play a weird style or weird characters so that you do unexpectedly well against superior players, but never win.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Bert had his recording set-up during doubles. So we didnt have livestream doing that. If anybody could contact him about it, then it can be uploaded. I think he said he doesnt get on smashboards that much.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bert had his recording set-up during doubles. So we didnt have livestream doing that. If anybody could contact him about it, then it can be uploaded. I think he said he doesnt get on smashboards that much.
Yeah, does anyone know his youtube channel? He was recording for a long time.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i like playing spacies in bracket lol

be afraid of dying regardless of percent -> play more safely than needed -> win

i dont feel afraid enough as sheik

Tink

Smash Hero
yessss, the MW wombo combo musttt go up.....luke got embarassedddd!

shoutouts still to come!(jus lazy)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Wombo combo on Luke? Pshhh...that's just like Peef posting that video of his IC's chaingrabbing the funk outta of that Sheik, no point ;P

*troll face*

I love you all =P

Nuris

Smash Lord
Did anyone end up picking up my power strips after HD Remix? I would like those back. 2 white ones I believe. Thanks.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So wtf is with youtube. I have a ton of videos uploaded, but they all say still processing. Its been 3 DAYS. Youtube is horrible. Reneblade I need your help. What'd u do to get youtube to un-****-block you?

Top Bottom