• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HD: Remix Results!! Full results up!

darkatma

Smash Hero
I hate foxes.
The three people in the midwest i have 0 chance of beating:
tink
kels
deku

lolll ****.

Also, darkrain, you ****ed up my name at SMYM11, so I was just returning the favor.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Had lots of fun guys, <3 melee community.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
youtube is still cockblocking me

im so pissed off, fable 3 comes out tommorrow @ midnight so i planned on uploading EVERY ****ING VIDEO tonight, and instead i get NO ****ING VIDEOS.

MY

LIFE

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
H&R - thanks for housing dude great couple matches between us as well. loved the cookies and my first OOS was a great exp for me

PEEF - thanks for some of the quick tips during everything. nice to watch another ICs in person

diggin the fact that a wobble infested game strategy didnt make the top. maybe itll cool down the hate and give alil proof its nothin we cant handle.

ZINTH&SCUD - props for makin it deeper than us other OK players u guys r too good

SARS PIRATE - YOUR TOO FANCY!!! lol

SOLIDUSS - your peach got so much better in just one day of smash. i didnt think it could even get better. u and Zinth did epic in teams.

IHSP - dude ur samus as they all say is too good. i was happy to win once in the 6 matches we had.

all my friendlies - good too play all of you. i learned a lot just by playing other people.

DUEL CATS - great teammate. we got farther then i have before lol. lookin to keep it up in the future.

great tourny and expecting everyone to show up for INTIMIKILL 3

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah tomacawk errol and I will be seeking you out on breaks for melee

espescially if you keep those veggie bowls comin!

BAWK BAWK BAWK

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
what happened to toga, i cant imagine he's dropped off as much as those results would indicate

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah tomacawk errol and I will be seeking you out on breaks for melee

espescially if you keep those veggie bowls comin!

BAWK BAWK BAWK
haha. I always have produce under control ;)
As long as you keep making ridiculous sound effects while we play I'll give you the veggie hookup (truth is I'd hook you up regardless)
"GET 'EM FALCON!!"
either way when break comes I'll be wanting to smash as OFTEN as possible
edit-was the livestream setup also recording?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
toga probably hadnt played for 6 months before this tournament

some people at this tourney got completely bracket ****ed (aka everyone on the top)

although i did have to fight kels very early :(:(

legion598

Smash Ace
rauleen - if you could put captain pron in parentheses by lavender lion that would be great lol. Good job with the tourney and the tastey baked goods.

gooey banana- dude, im just better than you thats why I placed higher lol. but seriously dude good job on getting out of pools and even climbing the bracket, really think you should stick with falcon cuz ur definately improving a lot.

Dart- thanks for the ride dude, ur better at "spacing" than me lol. once im actually good at spacing ill ****in **** end of story

lixivium- it was just really fun playing you in general. was hopin to do better than i did against ur fox with ness but theres always next time.

Roneblaster- DUDE! WE DIDNT PLAY HARDLY AT ALL ****IT! well theres always next time but **** dude I was gonna MM u and even pull some ness **** on you

Ripple- OMG!!!!! why is ness vs roy sooooo hard! watch out cuz next time im winnin that MU

PEEF- It was pretty fun setting your nana on fire with PK fire like 8 times and than knocking her out of the park with a baseball bat lol you still got the win tho ur ICs pretty good. thats probly my new CP in that MU cant wait to destroy future ICs with ness lol

tomocawk- dude I really had no intentions of using ness in our match lol thats funny tho that ur scared of him cuz I really dont think he can do anything to ur fox lol. Fun matches all around tho

ORLY- we have now broken our tradition of playing ridiculous falcon dittos on every stage at every tourney were at, but theres always next time lol. There shouldve been a falcon only tourney as well. at least there were some falcon for alls to be had.

anDALE- how can you be so ****ing good dude! we didnt get to play too much but itll be good playing you when u come down to Ptown next

anyone who saw my home run contest with ness on the live stream- im gettin that **** youtubed

fun was most certainly had at this tourney. probly my favorite tourney all year actually tho SMYM is pretty **** good too, pretty hyped for that. anyway GGs everybody and if I forgot ur shout out my bad

book

Smash Apprentice
This was a lot of fun. Congrats to the top placers, and thanks to everyone who brought setups! I was a bit of a zombie Friday night; had been up way too long. Hope everyone who stayed over had a good time.

Will try to keep my shoutouts short, but there were so many cool people at this tourney...

Rauleen, Jordan, David: Thanks so much for putting this on. I hope you guys had a good time despite all the work you had to do. Sad I won't be around for the third one.

Rest of STL: We didn't really defend our turf very well. Come on Binyan! It's your job to carry us to victory.

Friendlies (Honda, Massive, Pron, etc.) - GGs. See you around.

Luke: I couldn't keep up. You were on fire at this. Always happy to see my bros go far.

Anthony: My favorite narcoleptic! You were resting everyone. was good to see you again. Come back to STL sometime soon.

Dekuschrub, #1 power rankings, gosu extraordinaire - You almost fulfilled the prophecy! I really thought you were going to take it this time. I guess Geno made one too many cracks about your tourney record.

Vro: Fun friendlies, and good **** in doubles. Sorry I skipped on the MM; I wasn't really feeling it when we were playing. You probably would have whooped me anyways. Good seeing you again.

Tink: I don't think we played at all. Bummer, will get you at the next one. Hope the drive home wasn't too bad.

Kels: Congrats on first. You are definitely the most clutch player in the region. Let's play next time.

Rat, Cosmo: Good meeting you. Games next time!

Quaz: Ah, you barely got me! That's alright, I don't mind losing to people who get top 10. :)

DANIEL THE SERAPH: GGs. See you in pools.

Sync: GGs. Sorry to see you struggle in our matches. I know you'll do better at the next one.

Spikes: Really nice guy. Thanks for the games, and I hope to see you around. Will have to retire my doc for good now.

Tforce, Dualcats: GGs.

Spaceballs aka Stocking aka Slipperysamus: I think I was starting to catch on a bit after playing you and Tyser back to back. Still, you were too good. I don't think there's anyone else I have so much fun losing to. Have to play a very different kind of game or I just get slaughtered.

Tyser: Ouch, 4-0. Didn't expect such a nice guy to be so brutal. I'll get you next time!

ORLY: Thanks for the dollar. You have a pretty scary Luigi.

Dmac: Always a pleasure. Those doubles matches were ridiculous.

Dart: Coward! You were too busy tearing through brackets to play me. Next time it's done.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
IHaveSpaceBalls! - Come back to OK we can be treated to that slippery slidey Samus again soon! I like my women all lubed up like that! Nice LED trick too, I'm totes stealing it for my emasculating Peach controller.

Hondafoo - Thanks for the tips and the dittos, they've helped me alot already! Play all night next time and maybe I'll give ya a ride. Hopefully Intimikill III gets off the ground soon, def should be hearing about an OK Melee tourney in the SW thread soon. Still solidifying a date.

Darkatma Thanks for the brutal ditto set! Really awesome watching you play!

Legan Sick Link dude! He's the best Nintendo character evar, glad to see him working out! Also ZOMG at the TURNIP-BOMB ON YOUR SHIELD! left me dumbfounded in pools!

Peef Good down to the wire matches, glad I could provide you with some peach practice, hope our local Ice Climber player Irish Guy picked up some of your icy skill.

Hylian and Radium Thanks so much for hosting. Glad we could bring OK to represent! Keep it up! The housing was the most hospital I've had on any road trip!

Zinth Best doubles partner I could have! Were going deeper next time, going to bottom out and make them squeak, I'll bring the washing machine!

Also who was that Ness?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
3: MattR - HOW the **** did you get third? you almost lost to me in pools.

5: Crimson Tiger(Dart) - you suck at marth dittos. or against my marth, OR I'M AMAZING AT MARTH

7: Tink - wish we could have played. I'm getting just as good as josh
9: Quaz- Peach> marth

9: AnDaLe we didn't play

17: Geno - you should probably take a break from smash and forget your old playstyle.
17: Tomacawk - I could have taken ya

17: Tyser dude.....IDK GGs. but if I hadn't suicided both games, I would of had you

25: Lavender Lion - quit drowning
25: Panty(Bunbun)- I love you, we are teaming next whenever

33: Emerald Puma - stop drowning

33: Gambit - finally you came to something. good to actually see you playing again

33: Legan - too much for me to handle

33: Hylian- I thought you were good at melee

33: Irish Guy - need more blizzard
33: Yawara - sorry I pulled sheik out on you, I really didn't want to, but I wanted to do really well this tournament
33: SInister - ROY!!!!1

dmac

Smash Champion
i actually felt like a decent commentator!

thanks for the fun tourney everyone ~

spaceballs i need to get better :(

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
BOOK! Nice housing with ya! Yeah Falcon's one of those matchups that I always think I should do better than I can realistically do, so I get frustrated. Same goes for Marth (*cough* ZINTH). Thanks for the housing and calling my phone when I lost it lol.

Quaz the FUZZY HAZARDS will return even... FUZZIER!! I figured "Peachfuzz" and Fox is already fuzzy so the name worked in my brain. Cosmo and Spikes - good driving with ya and thanks for the food (on multiple occasions i.e. running to get to my death pool). I wasn't very... "active" cuz I was ridiculously feverish that entire tourney.

NO JOHNZ I SWEARZIES

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I would like to personally thank whoever made watching the matches on the livestream possible for the last few sets when the projector was taken away. I am extremely appreciative of it and even though some weren't really watchable because RC is bright, etc. it was a very nice gesture.

:)

Good stuff Melee community.

Nice work Deku. I thought you mained Sheik lol.

darkatma

Smash Hero
where are those teams grand finals matches
they have to go up on someone's account loll, everyone has to see anthony's 5 rests a game and luke's decisions to laser the opposite way and get killed instead of waking his sleeping teammate up.

kirbykaze teachh me sheik fox the matchup is impossible T.T

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Rauleen: Nom nom delicious baked goods. The tournament was done really well and was even better than the first HD!

People in my pool: ggs

IHSB: We should discuss weaboo **** sometime

Book/Zach: I will beat you in tournament one day. See you in pools next tournament we're at.

Tomacawk: I was so impressed with you in teams and honestly thought that Zach would at least give you a lot of trouble in bracket. Your Fox is way too sexy.

Dart: gg sprinting money match. Dinner was fun too. I wish we'd played some friendlies.

Jimmy: Your Doc was better than I remember. Keep coming to tournaments and you'll be great.

Reneblade (and anyone really): Add me on Starcraft II. daniel_the_seraph22@yahoo.com

Dmac: Thanks for the Ganon Peach advice. Good job repping Ganon in the MW as always. Hope I can get as you at Ganon someday.

Melee players of St. Louis: We got *****.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
where are those teams grand finals matches
they have to go up on someone's account loll, everyone has to see anthony's 5 rests a game and luke's decisions to laser the opposite way and get killed instead of waking his sleeping teammate up.

kirbykaze teachh me sheik fox the matchup is impossible T.T
I'll be here all day. If you'd like I can sign your controller

Radium88

Smash Lord
i actually felt like a decent commentator!

thanks for the fun tourney everyone ~

spaceballs i need to get better :(
Haha no you were amazing Dmac. Thanks for doing that btw.

Thanks to BunBun, Reneblade, and PEEF! for doing that as well. I don't like to commentate and don't really think I could do a good job at it.

I would like to personally thank whoever made watching the matches on the livestream possible for the last few sets when the projector was taken away. I am extremely appreciative of it and even though some weren't really watchable because RC is bright, etc. it was a very nice gesture.

:)

Good stuff Melee community.

Nice work Deku. I thought you mained Sheik lol.
Thanks! Hylian and I tried really hard. I kept playing with the light to get a better view but I didn't want to distract the players too much.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
This tournament makes me realize how much I still enjoy smash. Too bad I can't go to any more out of town tourneys or play more than once a month or so.

Shoutouts:

*Doubles*
Massive and Bunbun - Double Kirby rocks. I should have gotten some Kirby dittos in before I left.

*Pools*
Bolun - you did really well if this was your first tournament. Don't feel bad, you'll never see another Mario in tournament again LOL.
Youngling - I take it this was your first tournament too, probably a real eye opener. Check back on Smashboards if you want to play with St. Louis people.
Samurai - IC's vs. Pika just isn't fair. I should have gone with Mario but I didn't want to go to the "death pool". Nice playing you though, cool Pika ditto with Kels.
Massive - You won fair and square, nana bull**** goes both ways. Nice job beating Hylian in brackets.
Hondafoo - You're definitely better than at the last HD. Good set.
Kels - No more 3 stocking this time around, thanks for playing friendlies with me. Congratulations on winning.

*Brackets*
Lavender Lion (legion) - Good matches man. I wouldn't use IC's against Ness, Bowser or G&W, should have used Mario instead.
Stocking (IHSB) - Way to sandbag me, I normally hate playing against Samus but I definitely enjoyed our set. Nice run through Loser's.
Gambit (?) - I should have done Mario dittos. I will regret this for the rest of my life. Nice playing you.
Zinth - Nice playing you again, you definitely know the matchup and that means I was pretty much doomed. Thanks for coming.

*St. Louis*
See St. Louis thread. Short version - respectable showing, but everybody could have done better. Except Deku I guess.

*Friendlies*
Looshkun, Sars_pirate, People from Columbia/Rolla - Nice playing you all, thanks for coming
Dart - Your progress is remarkable. Next time don't lose to Kels.
PEEF - I commend you for not wobbling. You're probably better than me at IC's now (but you wouldn't beat me with them ;)).
Anthony - LOL Jiggs in doubles, why aren't you top 5 in singles yet
Gooey - Nice job not SD'ing this time, close set, really enjoyed it.

*Hosts*
Rauleen/Hylian - Nice job hosting/backing, the Melee community really appreciate your efforts.
Future - What did you do there all day

Anybody else I forgot - Keep on playing

Dart!

Smash Master
Shoutouts....there are sooooooooo many :(

Kels - Good job winning kels, thank you for not playing sheik against me. :)

Deku - One of us is gonna have to figure out what we're gonna do about kelly smifffffff, iron man was fun :)

Matt R- Good job getting third, i wish we would meet up in bracket. i think i gotchu next time ;)

IHaveSpaceBalls - Good **** jack, we already talked about it though so no worries. Somehow you make aggro samus **** people. not even tink could handle it.

TomR - Hmm, we tied this time. Meet me in brackets, we'll settle the score. I love me some Falcon MU :p

Crimson Tiger - 5th place? you could have won big money son. Good **** repping marth All the way, Not many other people can say that around here. Don't ever cop out, keep on spacing.

Cosmo - What happened? I sort of lost track of where you went after i wished you good luck. Zelda is starting to lose her flair around here i suppose...hopefully your top tier chars benefit you more down the road

Tink - This is wrong, Tink step it up man. I shouldn't be outplacing you JUST YET. :/

Quaz - Wow man this i didn't expect, glad to see you still doing well and repping that ***** peach :) we'll def get our MM in at Revival of WI

JBM - I've always thought you were better than me. I still can't believe i won Marth dittos of all MU's...Good stuff and hopefully we won't lose what are supposed to be easy matchups anymore in tourney >.<

AnDaLe - Step it up man, You are hella **** in doubles my son. Team with me? :awesome: You can do better than this, we've gotta rep Peoria at the top for now <3

Darkkrain(Darkatma) - St Louis where you at? Infinite thanks for the housing and can't wait to hang with you guys again :)

13: Gamerbee(Dmac) - Didn't see you that much :/ needed a rematch vs Dat Armor, i think i gotcha this time ;)

13: 18Spikes - Good games for sure, I want you to know right now that i'm confirming myself for Revival. We gotta get that MM in. i'm surprised i beat you, be more aggro vs zelda though and less campy and you won't get kicked.

13: Davidcue - Red Falco! sorry man had to get revenge for my boy reneblade, good stuff beating my friend Tomacawk, that **** ain't easy

13: Rat - I outplace you...only to lose to another samus -_-, GAHHHHHHHH why can't all samus' play the same?

17: Jace08 - Always a pleasure seeing you again man, i don't think i've ever mentioned this but you're hella tall bro. I love the falcon matchup, anytime we play i'm happy :)

17: Scud - Don't know who you are but good stuff in tourney

17: Zinth - Again, didn't see you play but good stuff

17: Geno - Sorry we had to meet first round, i thought you might actually beat me. i was kinda nervous but i always am first round -_-

17: Tomacawk - Luke...Luke Luke Luke. Welcome to sobriety, feels good eh? Good **** in doubles but you should definitely be doing better in singles. Will be watching you progress very closely :)

17: Vro - Samus in pools? stop it. You shouldn't be almost not making it out of pools EVER. Always a pleasure playing with you, love me that falcon MU :p

17: Tyser - Samus' errday, although i think IHSB's placing speaks for itself IMO on how samus should be played. Too bad we didn't see each other/play a few. You were pretty salty about our pool last time you averaged like 2 SD's per game.

17: Jay - Good job repping IU, Jiggs is mad homo though.

25: Lavender Lion - Captain Pr0n *****es respect, dude you got shoutouts for your NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

25: Panty(Bunbun) - Kirby sucks. that is all ;)

25: Lixivium - Thanks for the friendlies we should play more often!

25: Hondafoo - My partner, step it up man :( we gotta do better in doubles -_- thanks for teaming though :)

25: Massive - the other kirby guy yeah? GG's

25: ORLY?! - *sigh**shakes head* :(

25: Sapphire Jaguar(Ripple) - Blake...what happened?!

25: PEEF! - Just wobble dude, for real. just say no johns and shake your head or something. you'll do way better than this, which you should.

33: Lookshkin - See you again real soon dude. i think you should be placing better than this though!

33: Emerald Puma - Hmm the bracket was messed up! Congrats on getting out of pools :D

33: Cookie Monster - Who's this?

33: Phatgamer - Dude what happened? you whooped my *** at POE 3 wtf?

33: Gambit - GG's in pools man it was nice seeing you again, sad that you didn't play falcon although i'm a champion at that MU so maybe mario was a better choice.

33: Sync - GG's

33: GawdI'mFoxy - I'm glad you're doing ok since POE, what happened in bracket?

33: Legan - Dude stop playing that garbage *** game barlw please? The Black Panther/ Mother****ing Legan is too good for this placing.

33: Book - What are you doing all the way down here? You're wayyyyy better than this for sure :/

33: Hylian - As are you, you may play barlw but from what i saw your tech skill, i was salty when you said bored of melee but play brawl. for real. MAD SALTY. But thank you for hosting and all the hospitality, next time i'm tapping in brawl to prove a point ;)

33: Akuma - Who?

33: Smeesh - What the heck?! you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than this dude. Our "Money Match" was sooooooooooooooo hype!

33: Irish Guy

33: Yawara

33: SInister

33: Blitzbolt - Hopefully you had a good birthday sunday, it was nice seeing you again but step it up man!!!!

Daniel the Seraph - You will be trained for next time my young apprentice, i'm not pleased with this performance but i understand you had ACT johns. The sprinting MM was fun, even though i was hindered and still won. We will do a distance one next time so you can have your revenge :)

?: Colin from IU - Keep on playing, 2 months isn't very long. Hopefully i helped you enough to wanna keep playing :)

Reneblade - **** dude, thanks for recording, i can't wait to see you again my bro <3

SUPER SHOUTOUTS to Rauleen and Hylian for hosting. IMO TO's never get enough respect or praise, i mean...you guys do so much to set this stuff up that i know i could never handle. Thank you again. P.S. the cookies *****.

P.P.S. everyone in bold are my children, or some relation, they're stepping it up. The Crimson Tiger is pleased with his performance and for the most part from his children.

Thanks to STL for hosting a huge tourney that i can do well at.

Next time there should be crews though, we should have some more fun after the tournament is over

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i would go marth much more but

i just didnt have the juice that day for marth :(
used it all up in that bogus set with kels in winners

next time kels gonna get it from falco if marth doesnt do his **** job!

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
@Dart... I ended up having to leave before brackets started so I had to forfeit. Stuff came up back home.

You better believe I'm leaving my phone in my car next time though. :) we need friendlies sir. You're entirely too good at that smash brotherz game.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
This tournament was awesome. I think pools and brackets were made fairly and all that. The ruleset was also fair.

I didn't wobble in half of my pools matches, and I didn't wobble whatsoever in teams or singles bracket. What do you know, I feel that my performance was about as good as it should have been. There were an inordinate amount of Ice Climber players (maybe 4 or 5?), but they didn't do well at all. I was the highest IC placer at 25th, and I was the one who didn't wobble.

1: Kels - ALL YOU DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT. I'm looking forward to playing you in singles.

2: Dekuschrub - Dekuschrub number 2 power rank. You were entertaining and I enjoyed watching. You just lack that edgeguard and combo polish that Kels has. Once you finally get that your smart play will lead you to defeat Kels IMO...maybe.

3: MattR - Good **** as usual.

4: Stocking(IHSB) - I'm looking forward to playing you in tournament with my ICs sometime.

5: Crimson Tiger(Dart) - Yeah you're really good now. Thanks for the Marth practice, and I hope I am now providing you some of the best IC experience that you can get from the Midwest.

7: Cosmo - I'm looking forward to playing you. I think it will be a good set.

7: Tink - You know you were worried match 3 last stock as Peach =D I really appreciate you're encouragement. You have been one of my "smash fathers" since day one when we teamed in some friendlies at Viperboy's house a year and a half ago. Thank you for your continued encouragement, I know I can always count on you to cheer for me for some reason.

9: AnDaLe - ****, keep stickin with it you are the best MW puff now.

9: Darkkrain(Darkatma) - Thanks for the housing and help!

13: Gamerbee(Dmac) - Love listening to you commentate your own ****. Youre always fun.

17: Jace08 - Diet Darkrain. Your Falcon is awesome, I'd like to play it.

17: Tomacawk - Youre getting good. I really like to focus in matches and I'm not good at informal discussion during. I appreciate the practice, your fox gave me special problems that I'm taking back to the ICs board.

17: Vro - I enjoyed our friendlies, and thanks for the Marth practice.

17: Jay - Jay aka Jaynal. You already know. Great tournament crewmate, I much enjoyed our doubles and **** you for beating me in tournament.

25: Lavender Lion - LOL I will be taking that **** back to the IC boards.

25: Panty(Bunbun) - Fun as always.

25: Lixivium - Thanks for saying you think that my ICs are better than yours now. That really means alot, considering your play at the last HD is what inspired me. PS: You might be right about the ditto =P

25: PEEF! - Good ****, I'm fairly proud.

33: Cookie Monster - Good matches man. Hope you took something away from them.

33: Phatgamer - I love you. I want to play you in bracket.

33: Smeesh - I consider you my number one rival now. Great exciting set as usual. Make sure that guy uploads it. I've got you next time.

33: Irish Guy - I enjoyed teaching you the ways of the ice. Don't rely on Wobbling so much at this point in your career. The only reason I do it now is because my grab game other than that is still crazy good, so it doesn't make a big difference. You really need to just work on your non-wobble grab game and your movement. Honestly I think you should pick up a spacing-based character, and forget about the ICs for now. Maybe look at them in a year or so once you've got a nasty Marth/Sheik.

33: SInister - I was really surprised at how well you did in the tournament and against me. Even though I 2-0'ed you, I usually tear up sheiks mucchh nastier than that. Apparently you gave my crewmate Jaynal some problems too. Good stuff keep it up.

33: Blitzbolt - This was my funnest set of the tournament, haha. I was really impressed with your set vs Jace, and I was afraid of playing either of you. Let's just say that you did alot better match 2 than the first one! XD

I am formally gunning for #1 IC in the Midwest. I think all that's left is Trail, and I'll get there =D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
33: Hylian - As are you, you may play barlw but from what i saw your tech skill, i was salty when you said bored of melee but play brawl. for real. MAD SALTY. But thank you for hosting and all the hospitality, next time i'm tapping in brawl to prove a point ;)
Haha who knows maybe I will get back into melee one day. I certainly lost a lot of skill, but for now brawl is fun for me. I still love melee though.

SUPER SHOUTOUTS to Rauleen and Hylian for hosting. IMO TO's never get enough respect or praise, i mean...you guys do so much to set this stuff up that i know i could never handle. Thank you again. P.S. the cookies *****.

Also, Thanks to everyone who put money in the tip bag <3.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry if they sucked :/.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i dnt think stopping to play the ics are gonna make me any better. and until this tourny i didnt wobble, and after this tourny i didnt wobble. if any thing, i relied to heavily on the wobble instead of playing like i know how. i probably coulda made it a few spots farther in the bracket if i wouldnt have been so heavy on it. inuthanks again for the pointers tho. i will continue to play the ic's and get better with them.

Top Bottom