• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Pho

Smash Journeyman
true fact... lol

no man its cuz i just said that this one guy's toon is better than phos and he couldn't take it so he bot me banned or something

but iliad... i'm sure we can come to an agreement
This coming Monday will settle who's the best Toon Link in Ontario, and I plan on holding on to that title.

Iliad

Smash Lord
*Bump* Tourney is only two months away or so, I need more confirmed TVs and Wiis as well as more confirmed attendees. Keep the hype and the equipment comin' boys and girls.

Iliad

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!​
IF REGISTRATION DOES NOT PICK UP BY LATE JUNE TO EARLY JULY THIS EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED. AS WILLING AS I AM TO PITCH IN A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY ON THE VENUE FEE, I AM NOT GOING TO BE SPENDING 500$+ FOR ONLY 50 PLAYERS.

Plain and simple.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dude, there are also a lot of lurkers and those who heard of this tourney by word-of-mouth who will be coming. There are also those who don't care about this tourney till the last one is finished. Right now it'll be mikey's, then pownz, after the june pownz tourney, expect a few more posts. And make it mid july just in case.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
How many accounts does this Akatsuki kid need to make? Use one account, and stick with it.
On topic: Just wait out a bit more Iliad. It's still awhile away, and I'm sure people will sign up around the cut off date.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
A lot of people are just too lazy to register/post. I know about 5 people who could make it from my area. And a few more from the GTA haven't posted much lol.

I can only confirm myself if the other people in my area confirm because they are my ride lol

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I really hate pre-registering for things, because something ALWAYS comes up. Been that way for the past 4 tourneys now. But I'm gonna confirm for now, with 2 TVs, a Wii+Brawl, maybe 3 power bars, and an extension cord. But something always comes up, I'll try my hardest to make sure that doesn't happen for this.

Sanu

Smash Champion
most melee players in gta are coming to this... or not if its canceled lolol

Iliad

Smash Lord
New announcement you lucky ****s.

Because I signed a contract with the venue, I cannot back out this late.

I -could- but i'd be required to pay half the amount of the venue fee without hosting the actual tourney.

Therefore, NO CANCELLATION.

The tourney goes on, but so help me god I will kill every member of the ontario smash community who does not participate at this tourney. I will carve out your heart with a spoon.

Why a spoon you ask? BECAUSE IT WILL HURT MORE.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
New announcement you lucky ****s.

Because I signed a contract with the venue, I cannot back out this late.

I -could- but i'd be required to pay half the amount of the venue fee without hosting the actual tourney.

Therefore, NO CANCELLATION.

The tourney goes on, but so help me god I will kill every member of the ontario smash community who does not participate at this tourney. I will carve out your heart with a spoon.

Why a spoon you ask? BECAUSE IT WILL HURT MORE.
LMAO, dude this is what I was thinking, you should make singles 15, doubles is fine at 10 for each person, venue 10, but if you still need help paying off the venue, take 10 % from the singles pot.

See what I did there? Mindgames son, mindgames. :laugh:

Iliad

Smash Lord
30 bucks for full tourney play is a fair bit, add in an extra five bucks and people will ***** about it, though I will consider it doc. It IS a good idea.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'd say just keep it the way it is, but if the venue fee that everyone pays doesn't reach the total needed, then just take the remaining from the singles pot.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Hmm, a thought occurs. I might not have a ride to this, anyone from Brampton wanna help me out, otherwise I can't bring my TVs. I'll also pay for your gas there and back.

EDIT: Illiad, I'm bringing TWO TVs to this, not one, fix OP.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
No I think he said something about college but whayever.
Im going to this and im probably bringing 3-4 ppl maybe 2 I unno. but yeah. for melee singles and doubles if someone teams with me.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Oh man I totally want to come to this but it's an hour away. Anyone passing by Fort Erie for this?

Top Bottom