• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Patches

Smash Master
30 bucks for full tourney play is a fair bit, add in an extra five bucks and people will ***** about it, though I will consider it doc. It IS a good idea.
Some people were already *****ing about Pastaboy's tourney as it was 30 for full tourney play.

Either way, it should be good. As long as I can get a ride/housing, and time off work (assuming I have a job) I'll be there.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
GUESS WHO'S COMING TO THIS?

See you there Ally, if you dare to show *mwa ha ha ha*

5 and a half hour drive hellz yeah

change the title that I'm confirmed, cuz I'm pretty much like 99% going
Omg, nice.

hypee

Anth0ny

Smash Master
GUESS WHO'S COMING TO THIS?

See you there Ally, if you dare to show *mwa ha ha ha*

5 and a half hour drive hellz yeah

change the title that I'm confirmed, cuz I'm pretty much like 99% going

Now bring the rest of the midwest with you, Ally will bring Michigan. Give a call to DSF and tell him to bring WC, call Dojo up and tell him to bring Texas. Get a hold of Chu and tell him to bring MD/VA, hell, call up Captain Jack and tell him to bring Japan over! GET HYPEEEEEEE

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
the 1% usually turns in 99.9% i cant go about 5 days before the tournament happens....i guess we'll have to wait and see xD

Iliad

Smash Lord
Thats ****ty luck Mikey, any reason? Not because of my joking **** talk was it?

@ m2k. You're confirmed then. You sexy minx you. As for grabbing a ****load of players thats great and all, but unless I see pre-regs at more than 120 I can't rent it for another day if it's not already rented regardless, so don't bring your whole scene. Just the good ones :D

@ Ally YOU BETTER BE COMING! IM GONNA HAVE MONEY RIDING ON YOU!

nasir123

Smash Ace
i would love to enter but can we footstool then Ice Bock Reset an opponentwhen using IC

because hat is echnically not chain grabbing:p

Iliad

Smash Lord
Hobbling is a form of iceclimbers chaingrabbing nasir, so it would most certainly fall under the ruleset. However, that was ruleset was made by a scrub marth player some months ago who just finished getting ripped by two IC mains, and that rule may very well disappear.

Also. I'm going to need people to act as referees essentially and make SURE **** is done to the T, not half-*****. Each pool is going to have one of these "assistant TOs" who is going to know the ruleset, and is going to know what they're doing so someone doesn't get off with breaking the rules or isn't accused falsely.

Anyone wanting to volunteer for this, I'd appreciate it.

So far:

Culex
Jaske
Myself (Obvi)
Ambrose* (Spoke with him about this some time ago.)
NikoK* (Spoke with him about quite some time ago.)
and soon to be more...

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
God ****, just thinking about this tournament makes me bust a nut...M2K on top of that? *shudders XD*.....Ally vs M2K in finals on pay per view LIVE=sex with Megan Fox and Jenna Haze at the same time.......****in right im going to this tournament, ima skip work if i have to too. P.S confirm me for a Wii + Brawl....POSSIBLY a TV 60% sure

Patches

Smash Master
OH GOD I WANT TO GO NOW. Even more than before.

If M2K can bring WC, they better bring Okinawaa. I need to **** his white ***.

Edit: Iliad, if I make it down there, I'll gladly help you out with that.

PND

Smash Champion
I'll try my hardest to make it. And I'd help out with anything I can.

EDIT: I offered to house all of Ottawa. Hopefully that'll lure down a carload or two (Housing with PND is the coolest experience ever. The tourney is just foreplay for the ritual morning-after tourney pancake feast)

So I'm doing my part to lure more smashers.

On that note, 95% chance I'll be bringing a wii / tv. My wii has unlimited replay and texture hacks, and my TV is Punk as ****. If Ottawa comes down, expect more setups.

Finally, I know you mentioned waiving $5 for someone who brings a setup. Don't waive that fee for me, plz, unless the venue fee gets 100% covered. Doing my part for the scene, yknow.

P.S. Any sushi places close to the venue?

buenob

Smash Lord
as long as this remains a 1 day event, I'll more than likely be able to make it to this... i wasn't planning on traveling for any tournaments for a while, but this is too awesome...

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I'm in.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I don't like how my name is skinny and nickcams is fat, switch that around please I deserve fat letters too.

WOW the **** I complain about lol.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
On that note, 95% chance I'll be bringing a wii / tv. My wii has unlimited replay and texture hacks, and my TV is Punk as ****. If Ottawa comes down, expect more setups.
Did you pick out textures or are you using that gay pack that everyone has?

PND

Smash Champion
I have Youko's as a base, but I've swapped out the ones I don't like for ones I do, etcetera. And I have a ton of stage textures.

And Nasir, $10 for a venue fee is completely reasonable.

Iliad

Smash Lord
i will be comming to this for sure put me down for sure i elvy you illiad but yo i think 10 fer a vf is a bit too much ?
You're welcome to come down as long as you learn how to spell my name correctly, and you don't talk about anything smash related unless its "I don't know what this is, teach me."

800$ venue. 10$ venue fee is reasonable i would say.

Top Bottom