• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

sauc3

Smash Lord
There were so many upsets in brawl, Sauc3 beat Hype in Pools and takes 1st seed :o, tippr beat minus in pools and take 1st seed, then loses to pho (a 4th seeder I mean WTF man). Niko_K takes 4th seed in pools and loses 25th place in brackets

Crews failed so hard, had to slit the winnings with 3 crews cause they weren't finished in time. crews was 5 buck each, the 3 winning teams got 10 bucks per person.

FatalX and TOjoe are effin good at this game, they are much better then before, massive improvement, good s hit guys.

And on a final note, the match that is gayer then aids, holy and joe vs doc and hype, quad meta knight f^gottry :chuckle:
yeah cruxis/fatalX is too good, god dam grenade to grab, THERE IS NO DOWNFALL!
iliad post a results thread so i haz shoutouts to post.
tipper took first seed? did not know that good for him, wish we didn't bracket choke.

Iliad

Smash Lord
There were 28 in melee, 48 in brawl. You shouldn't have come m2k, and i feel really bad about bringing ally and holy. At the same time, the turnout would not have been ****ty if a lot of people who said they were coming didn't just bail for the sake of bailing.
Ambrose and Avarice not included, they had what I assume to be legit johns

I can't get into my friend's laptop that has the TIO data for bracket images and placing. May take a little while.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
There were so many upsets in brawl, Sauc3 beat Hype in Pools and takes 1st seed :o, tippr beat minus in pools and take 1st seed, then loses to pho (a 4th seeder I mean WTF man). Niko_K takes 4th seed in pools and loses 25th place in brackets

Crews failed so hard, had to slit the winnings with 3 crews cause they weren't finished in time. crews was 5 buck each, the 3 winning teams got 10 bucks per person.

FatalX and TOjoe are effin good at this game, they are much better then before, massive improvement, good s hit guys.

And on a final note, the match that is gayer then aids, holy and joe vs doc and hype, quad meta knight f^gottry :chuckle:
Tippr and I go back and forth whenever we play, and it's generally Minus takes me, but I always give him a run for his money. Don't underestimate me!

It was a solid tournament. I'm glad I saw some people before I took off for Ottawa. Crews were jokes, and overall a lot of fun. I'll do shoutouts later.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Melee Results

1. Nate (Minus) $170
2. Josh (Sanuzi) $85 -they split the winnings
3. Art (Zen) $25 - might have been 30 w/e
4. Paul (SD)
5. Jack (Summonedfist)
5. Fogel (wuts fogels real name XD)
7. Ben/Me (Guru)

I forget who else got 7th with me. I had to play Art :( but it was all cool. **** was close. He then beat Jack and SD who knocked him into losers but lost to Sanuzi 5th game on brinstar. 80% LAVA COMBO!!! :mad:

Too tired to shoutout right now. GG's to everyone I played.
Man my buddy (Mr.T) almost beat Minus AND Zen, got them down to a 1-1 tie with 1stock left on each =(
soo close >_<

The_Green_Missile

Smash Rookie
Mr.T here...somebody already stole the name for smashboards lol
GG to everyone i played, some notable mentions being Zen, Minus (that was really close), Jack and Omni with that super awesome Samus of his. It was a lot of fun, my first tournament ever after playing nobody but my friend for the past 3 years.
I think im going to take a much needed break from smash now, maybe forever, but i wish everyone else all the best in any upcoming tournaments they go to
gg everyone, smash has been great

Cruxis

Smash Lord
how much money was at this for 1st in brawl singles? The only reason I couldn't make it is because I didn't have a passport this time, but next time I will be sure to have one
Pot was about $480, first place got $264.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yesterday was ****ing awesome from the morning all the way til 4;30am when i finally fell asleep(had to clean up **** from my aunts party when i got home,cleaning with drunk people at 2 in the morning is ****ing terrible LOL)

man has anyone gone swimming after a tourney? holy **** so relaxing

ill wait for results thread but Josh thankyou so much again for driving us, that car ride was beast LOL

im so excited yet bummed for the future of our scene, if Ally starts coming and then m2k it'll be so good to help us get better, sucks that 1-2 would be taken though lol and school....=[

Iliad

Smash Lord
71.Kinger (Brawl)
72.Kinger's friend (Brawl)
73.Kinger's friend (Brawl)
74.Ray_Kalm (Brawl)
75.Yoh (Brawl)

The 5 of these people are gay.

Kalm, you're not entirely gay, but where the hell were you man?

PS. Sanuzi, when i call them gay, I mean it in the ghey way. Not the other kind, they're cool.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Did i not call TO joe outplacing nickam?
Nick could've gotten higher, but Nate won an extremely close winners set vs him, like really close, and then got me in losers and I ddd ***** him, terrible wario matchup i felt bad but as soon as I gave TO joe tips on wario when he asked nicely, and I used wario on him, he ***** me.

It just goes to show how good to joe is at observing info, he tucks in valuable tactics in that smart brain of his from brawlers filled with wisdom, and ends up ******, so yes, I lost to TO joe, but as soon as I did, I'm like, thats it, I'm bringing out my diddy, and got third.

I would like to be the first to say, that I had the most EPIC third match of my life vs Hype.

He was at 128 I was at 174, 6 seconds left, he was trying to 5 second plank me so he can run the timer and win, I was like OH ****, so what did I do you ask..........

I took out a nana at 6, at 5 I grabbed it, at 4 I ran, at 3 I was still running, at 2 I dropped the nana at his had, at 1 I f aired him, AND HE DIED JUST BEFORE 0 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran around the hotel like crazy, giving man hugs to the following people, Iliad, Jaske, TO joe, Cruxis, Fatal, Ally, Holy, Niko, Jarred, etc but MAN that was EPIC AND NOTTTT RECORDED :(

Overall, great tourney, I'm impressed with Cruxis and To joe, these *****s are amazing.

Edit: I want to see Hype vs Kingace, the final battle, Mk dittos, I love Phil and all hes my boy, but my moneys on Hype, I can't believe how legit this guy is.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Melee Results

1. Nate (Minus) $170
2. Josh (Sanuzi) $85 -they split the winnings
3. Art (Zen) $25 - might have been 30 w/e
4. Paul (SD)
5. Jack (Summonedfist)
5. Fogel (wuts fogels real name XD)
7. Ben/Me (Guru)

I forget who else got 7th with me. I had to play Art :( but it was all cool. **** was close. He then beat Jack and SD who knocked him into losers but lost to Sanuzi 5th game on brinstar. 80% LAVA COMBO!!! :mad:

Too tired to shoutout right now. GG's to everyone I played.
I remember Zen saying something like him breaking even to get to the tourney so he got like 28$ cuz it costed him that much to get there and enter or something.

lol 80% lava combo was so jokes... he walks into lava, no DI, hits lava again, DI's/jumps this time into another lava spot or something? LOL, then josh (peach) fairs him, and he either hits more lava or whatever. resulting from 0% to 80% lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
thanks for the props jules, especially nice of you to help me in that matchup, if i need help ill ask and if someone needs help ill give it out <3 ...i thinks its good for players to ask each other for advice, me and hype are constantly telling **** to each other LOL

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol doc
how is it that everytime i miss a tourny or two someone thinks that they can just win the ditto vs me? im not being cocky or anything lol doc but me vs hype in sets is like 3-0 i believe lmao
anyways if ur so sure lets do $10 sidebet next tourny i wont lose to hype in a ditto
maybe TOJoe though... lol

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
lol doc
how is it that everytime i miss a tourny or two someone thinks that they can just win the ditto vs me? im not being cocky or anything lol doc but me vs hype in sets is like 3-0 i believe lmao
anyways if ur so sure lets do $10 sidebet next tourny i wont lose to hype in a ditto
maybe TOJoe though... lol
Hype 2 stocked TO joe CLEAN, almost JV 3, and 2 - 0'd him, you haven't played Hype in a LONG time bro, in fact all the oppurtunities you had at super summer brawl, I took him out for you and then you took me out.

Trust me, Hype got 40 times better, like, hes pure legit now, I think he will give you a harder time than TO joe, TO joe even agreed that Hype is fantastic at the ditto, I've never seen any mk do the **** this guy does.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The thing is though, he's Kingace, he has the Kingace factor.

The Kingace Factor: Even when Phil is going/supposed to lose a match... he'll still probably win.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
actually jules, he was about to 3stock me first game then i brought it to last stock 90% the second game he 2stocked me, but we both agreed i was playing like shiet and he was playing really good

no point in saying whos gonna win, just let them play it out

Iliad

Smash Lord
facebook owns phil...

FB status = "Jon-Michel Iliadis is the kind of guy who hosts a killer ****ing tourney and has it run ON TIME *****es. PS. **** KingAce for not showing. Thats right Phil."

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
@Illiad

So in total how many people showed up to this, I ask just because you said you were disappointed by the turnout?

Also the venue was $800, and you said if there wasn't a large turnout you'd take one for the team, so how much did you end up having to pay to cover the fee?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I ran around the hotel like crazy, giving man hugs to the following people, Iliad, Jaske, TO joe, Cruxis, Fatal, Ally, Holy, Niko, Jarred, etc but MAN that was EPIC AND NOTTTT RECORDED :(
Injustice. D:

Hey JOE, read the results thread for Dimmy's tourney for me, will you?

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
^Ah I see. Your a hero for paying the rest out of your own pocket. Hopefully you host another tournament like this sometime later down the line at the same venue (wish I went to this).

Patches

Smash Master

I also beat Tippr in my pools. I also was a 3rd/4th seeder. ( Throw up between me and Minus, as far as I know. )

It happens.

Sanu

Smash Champion
71.Kinger (Brawl)
72.Kinger's friend (Brawl)
73.Kinger's friend (Brawl)
74.Ray_Kalm (Brawl)
75.Yoh (Brawl)

The 5 of these people are gay.

Kalm, you're not entirely gay, but where the hell were you man?

PS. Sanuzi, when i call them gay, I mean it in the ghey way. Not the other kind, they're cool.
Haha, that sort of thing doesn't bother me. Stereotyping gays to aids is in poor taste and ****ing offensive though.

Top Bottom