• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Sauga is full fake tough guys who watch thugs on TV and litsen to rap. Sauga is soft. Plain and simple.

I'm sorry if that offends you, it's not bad to be soft, just don't rep being hard is all.

*Edit* THERE'S A ****ING BULLET HOLE IN THE WINDOW OF THE STORE NEXT DOOR TO POWNZ FOR CHRIST SAKE

Iliad

Smash Lord
schedule roughdraft has been written up with the aid of Sauc3 and Jaske.

11am-12pm registration.
12pm Doubles in both games start. Straight to brackets more than likely.
1pm or 2pm Singles pools in both games will start regardless of doubles brackets completion.
4pm or 5pm, 1hour lunch break.
5 or 6pm, brackets till finish.

Chances are there may not be enough time for crews. But if people wanna do it bad enough. it seems like I may have enough people signing up I might have extra money in the venue fee, I can rent out pownz on sunday, and we can have a crew-battle / friendly / mm day.

buenob

Smash Lord
since it's looking like it will stay a 1 day event confirm me and I'm gonna need a doubles partner

Iliad

Smash Lord
Taken from the AIM chat during genesis. This thread deserves the hilarity.

Armada - Noun, a man whom travelled from sweden to cause a scare in melee singles before mango lolled and 3-0ed him. "PACK IT UP AND GO BACK TO EUROPE, YOU LOST GENESIS. ****!"

Iliad

Smash Lord
ALSO please keep in mind folks.

While players may agree to play on a stage that is otherwise banned if it is mutual consent, players may NOT and i mean MAY NOT agree to play their set for a smaller or larger amount of majority wins.

IE. if the finals are bo5. No one is playing bo3. Nor are you playing bo5 or bo7 when you should be playing bo3 because you think you and your friend are super good and deserve epic long mathes.

On a side note. **** DBR.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
this man be talking **** in the stream last night, imma give you the business no breaks nukka.

Top Bottom