• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Havoc in the Hammer -- Aug 15, Hamilton ON, Ally / RayneX PRE-REG FAST!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Tinman, it's most certainly going to be a one day. It's too late to rent the venue for a 2nd day. If any americans / out of towners want to however, they can stay over sunday, and we'll hit up the clubs hamilton's Hess street is famous for.

As well, i'm still looking into sunday being a crew battles/mm/friendlies day. But that depends on extra money from the venue fee.

nasir123

Smash Ace
can any1 house for 2 or 3 try for 3

me addel133 and MrBloke67 will post likely be comming and we dun wanna take the go train at that time so yea

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yes, pastaboy is correct Nasir. This tourney has no plans on going overtime so a latenight stay isn't going to be an issue for you considering your distance.

Patches

Smash Master
I might need housing, for me, Sieg and Nerphie ( assuming they both come ) can leave like... first thing in the morning by bus.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Anyone who can provide housing, please let me know. Taking out of towners into consideration myself and Chef (AKA Tasty) are not enough. I can pay you to do so if necessary.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Lol...I've never driven less than 3 hours to a tourney, and never needed housing. Asking for housing when you're 20mins (or even an hour) away is just silly XD.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yeah m2k is definately gonna flop
damit i wanted to ditto m2k sooo badly =(
guess canada has to wait till gameunicon to face top U.S players lol

buenob

Smash Lord
lol i'm sure he'll make it up here... even if he doesn't show, it doesn't mean others can't show, and its already got canada's top players, so it's gonna be sick regardless

anyone for some MM's?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ok Iliad, add me on that list, I am preregistering.

I am bringing a TV, and a Wii with Brawl, and a Gamecube with Melee.

I AM FOR SURE COMING UNLESS AMBROSE FLOPS, OR **** HAPPENS 2 ME AT HOME.
(unlikely, I planned this out)

My Wii can record infinite replays, and it saves tags, so I can get pretty much all of the matches (even the top ones) on my wii, record the replays, then upload them to youtube :D

TheSkullFer

Smash Cadet
ppl who needed housing msg me
im chef aka tasty n i hope im on the pre reg listing n ill $10 MM some1 for ****s

btw update the setups 2tvs, 1 wii,

Iliad

Smash Lord
My setups listed as "Iliad - 4tvs 3 wiis" is actually 1 tv and 1 wii from me, 1 tv and 1 wii from a friend named Brett, 1 tv and wii from a guy named Merco, and 1 more TV from you dean. So i suppose I ought to make it 5 tvs and 4 wiis under my name.

And yes Tin-man i'll update you right now.

Xelyst

-_-
Register

Zen (Brawl + Melee - Singles/Teams)
+1 TV/Wii/Both Games/Recording Setup

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
this looks like an amazing tournament for hamilton.

anyone want some 5-dollar-or-less MMs vs my DK?

+ Hype

edit: on the front page you dont have my down for a cube + melee but i can bring one if it is needed.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
this looks like an amazing tournament for hamilton.

anyone want some 5-dollar-or-less MMs vs my DK?

+ Hype

edit: on the front page you dont have my down for a cube + melee but i can bring one if it is needed.
i'll $5 MM your DK

my G&W

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
to the last three posters.. sure ill MM you all but since there are a few id prefer 2 or three dollars per match, (especially vs. falco culex :p) instead of 5 bucks. cool.

Top Bottom