• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Inui stfu.

Actually all of you need to stfu.

None of you **** talk IRL anyway or get in each other's faces.

I wanna see one of yall walk up to someone and say "**** you b*tch."

Then you can **** talk all you want.

Anyone who knows me knows I will do that and I don't **** talk like this.

It's pointless.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
On a lighter note, this tournament occurs the day that my son turns one year old. Good luck to everyone, win it for Gabriel!

chillindude829

Smash Master
sorry inui, dmbrandon is decent, you're not very good at all. you do nothing special, and i consider you a pretty standard marth player (aka you'd get ***** in md/va). a few pages ago you loved bringing up tourney placings, why not bring up saturday's tourney? maybe because you got 7th and barely beat anyone who I even recognize?

So Fatal

Smash Master
sorry inui, dmbrandon is decent, you're not very good at all. you do nothing special, and i consider you a pretty standard marth player (aka you'd get ***** in md/va). a few pages ago you loved bringing up tourney placings, why not bring up saturday's tourney? maybe because you got 7th and barely beat anyone who I even recognize?

inui get ****ted on .... go Chillen.

hova

Smash Champion
according to Emblem Lord, Chillin and I are allowed to talk as much **** as we want

good **** EL, good **** indeed

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I think the whole 0-death grab with the icies should be banned. It's funny how you all disagree now, but when Azen or anyone notable gets 3 stocked because Hylian grabbed him three times, suddenly it will get banned. I think it's a ridiculously broken advantage that the character has on everyone else. I'm just going to laugh when Hylian wins this, and I'll bet anyone $20 that he will.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hylian said that he doesn't need the infinite to 0-death with a grab anyways >_>;
He can just do the regular descync -> dthrow -> nana fair -> block lock (2-3 times) and then just wait for another grab to spike with the same combo considering he can start that combo from either IC

boss8

Smash Hero
boss wtf are you serious? you used to be cool

i dont rig ****. since when have i run pools? what makes you believe i would rig this wtf

even if you think that, why would you continually post that ****

dont **** with me
lol my bad ight i will STFU...just playin around i heard rumors and couldn't keep my mouth shut in the heat of the moment.....im a fat loser who will never go up in life....sry travis and john....:urg:

no one in the smash community really likes boss anyway.......

as for hylian i guess we are screwed either way ok fine...dont ban anything..i'll take my a$$ whopping like a man (no homo)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
is there a video of this IC chaingrab

not that i plan on using and abusing this at some future date

Noraa

Smash Lord
Um for the 40 dollars, 20 for singles i get that, but 20 for each person for teams...isnt that a little much?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
hova: The way I see it if you got the balls to get in *****s faces IRL then feel free to do it online. Just don't go overboard.

Oh and for good measure.

Inui stfu.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
part of the 40 goes into venue, I believe. regardless of the specific costs, they've established pot-size-irrelevant payout and a flat rate for the event. The high cost is due to the high payout and to draw a high level of competition.
I can't say I didn't wish it was a little cheaper considering gas prices and such, but the only alternative is not going...and well, **** that.
Can't be missing this **** ^_^

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
haha Thumbs you KNOW I'm always down for that ^_^

What good food places are near the venue? (rephrased: is there a 5 Guys nearby?)
No Five Guys in Eldersburg/Sykesville.

There is, however, a Taco Bell, Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, Panera Bread, Quizno's, Subway, Dairy Queen, Dunkin Donuts, Chili's, A&W, and some random chinese restaurants. Prolly some other sh*t too, but I can't remember it all. All of those places are < 1 mile from the venue.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wow...the fat kid inside of me is definitely looking forward to this...

we don't have A&W down here, is that any good?
its okay, their root beer is really good but i will admit the food is nothing special -.-

g-regulate

Smash Hero
what ever happened to killing nana? lol hylian isnt a robot, you can watch the vids all you want but no one is 100% perfect. im not saying hylian isnt good, but he's bound to mess up or trip sometime. when hylian gets 1st place in the next 5 tournaments he attends, then maybe we could consider a ban.

your best bet is to just camp him. really hard

Top Bottom