• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

chinesahh

Smash Lord
For the next Critical Hit ya'll should say "guaranteed $4000 dollar pot" cause I think the title is what's causing a crapload of OOS people to come to this.
really? i never would have guessed.

hey thanks everyone for helping to run this. Just make sure when you are playing pools, everything is running semi smoothly, and everyone in your pool is there.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Ya really. You say this as if the past two did this as well, wait, lemme check to make sure. Like I thought, they didn't.
no they didnt but its kind of obvious why so many OOS people are coming, half of them even explicitly mention that the money is why they're coming in their post. you're dumb.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh wow, I was being sarcastic too obviously. :dizzy:

I'll remember to not be sarcastic when I come down there so ya'll understand.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Anybody know if Geos will be going?

Im assuming he doesnt like brawl much, but meh, its been too long

edit
anybody want to play on lagfi , just like 3 matchs i need to kill some time -_-

echos

Smash Journeyman
LOL kirbstir that made my day... and be ready my friend iv gotten a lot better since last we played.

and so sign ups are the day of the event then huh?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can offer housing for this for 8-10 people. 2 rooms to yourselves, detached from the house so you can be as loud as you want, plus a fridge and 3 tvs. Parking is not a problem. Bring sleeping bags. Priority goes to people I know and those who have a good rep in the community. I live about 20 minutes from the venue. PM me for more details.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Chinesah, does this venue have HDTVs or anything that could use component cables? I'll bring some in addition to my regular Wii setup. Just used them at a tourney and there was absolutely no lag. it wasn't some crazy elite HDTV though, on which I HAVE had the tiniest bit of lag, but on the HDs at this one game store [I'll find out the exact types of TVs they had if need be] it was perfect

also, there is no need for extra TVs, correct?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
No date johning OS, get your butt over here so we can definitively say that MD/VA pwns the rest of the US. Because obviously you're the other 48 states' representative.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Definitley have to make this...hopefully the rest of the Imperial Era Crew comes too...listen any1 from NY dat can giv me a lift ova there and back to NY plz im beggin u....help me...cuz i really wanna go to this event...i'll let u kno dat i live in flushing, queens but u don't hav to pick me up there... i'll meet up wit u wherever u r so theres no time being wasted or gas being wasted...hit me up on aim or msg me if any1 can help a brother out...thnx...

Boxob

Smash Champion
What time does registration for singles start? Due to the flight restrictions and other crap I won't be able to get there until around noon. Please try to get back to me. I don't want to fly out there for nothing. >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
What time does registration for singles start? Due to the flight restrictions and other crap I won't be able to get there until around noon. Please try to get back to me. I don't want to fly out there for nothing. >_>
singles probably wont start til like 5, but either way you will be able to register until they start..or close until then.

cort i doubt it due to the projected size of the tournament and only having 1 day to do it

Top Bottom