• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@met i will mm ur yoshi

and to anyone else i wanna mm some Mother characters. so any lucas/ness mm are righteous

crit hit 3 is gonna be tight sons!

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ask Plairnkk for housing. hes in ga right now but his aim is dream thieve.

wiis are still needed

lemonayd

Smash Cadet
I need people to play with around the westminster area. I used to play with people at carroll, but that fell threw. Talk to me on aim= lolpunknerd182

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LOL, Chilln, I can't even count the times I've seen you type/say "MM me".

I'm gonna need a partner for this. Who plays as characters that can kill?

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait for this ... i will definitely b there with the best of nyc ... we will b doing crew battles ... 6-8 man crew battle for $$ if u want

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Just curious, how does housing availability looking?
im not sure about other people around, i can house a decent # of people as long as they understand it's going to be all floor space and not that comfortable. i live 30-40 minutes from the venue.

also, does anyone want to team with an extremely gay metaknight/kirby/dk?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, G-reg, I need to play you. Brown Nite has only played you on WFC, and says that you're better than expected, but that he does really well. I wanna see how well you do without lag, since we all know that WFC is garbage for skilled matches.

...Assuming I go.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im not sure about other people around, i can house a decent # of people as long as they understand it's going to be all floor space and not that comfortable. i live 30-40 minutes from the venue.

also, does anyone want to team with an extremely gay metaknight/kirby/dk?

<- im interested, ill keep that in mind- the housing that is, already have teammate :X, probably

Attendance now revolves, if i get one of the 2 jobs i applied for, really, one of those jobs could make attendance, not happen lul

Anyways

If im attending ill provide a Wii, or 2

Mages would be more than happy to help run pools and such too, i would at least

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I should be going to this along with vex, velocity, and m2k. me and vex will be teaming.

if ya guys need any help running stuff, id be glad to help out. il also bring a wii setup

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

<- im interested, ill keep that in mind- the housing that is, already have teammate :X, probably

Attendance now revolves, if i get one of the 2 jobs i applied for, really, one of those jobs could make attendance, not happen lul

Anyways

If im attending ill provide a Wii, or 2

Mages would be more than happy to help run pools and such too, i would at least
you should really come, i love seeing OOS cool dudes cuz i assumed after melee thatd die

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Hey, G-reg, I need to play you. Brown Nite has only played you on WFC, and says that you're better than expected, but that he does really well. I wanna see how well you do without lag, since we all know that WFC is garbage for skilled matches.

...Assuming I go.
is he the one that i was playing on someone elses wii, and he beat me in several matches, so much so that he literally refused to believe i was the actual g-regulate because i was losing? i had to respond to an email to prove it to him lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
For the next Critical Hit ya'll should say "guaranteed $4000 dollar pot" cause I think the title is what's causing a crapload of OOS people to come to this.

Top Bottom