• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Foxy

Smash Master
So Vilt, any help I can be with running this?

I can like, number stations, set up stations on the TIO laptop (pretty much necessary to use stations and announce them if we want to finish in good time).

I can also bring stuff to go around and tag (non-permanently) people's systems and televisions to help with keeping track up stuff.

I'll do whatever I can and you need.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Even though I enjoy being number one on the attendence list you should take me off. I went to the Revival of Melee tournament last weekend in New York so my days off for the month are used up. Sorry guys :(.

M.K

Level 55
Gah, do you know HOW BAD I want to go to this?
I'm 15 years old and I live in Holly Springs (near Fuquay-Varina). My parents would never let me go to something like this, and it pisses me off. However, my friend is trying to convince his dad to try and take us.
Man, I wish I could get to this. Once I turn 16, I'm SO going to local tournaments....

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Gah, do you know HOW BAD I want to go to this?
I'm 15 years old and I live in Holly Springs (near Fuquay-Varina). My parents would never let me go to something like this, and it pisses me off. However, my friend is trying to convince his dad to try and take us.
Man, I wish I could get to this. Once I turn 16, I'm SO going to local tournaments....
Thats the town I live in o.o

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I wants MMs with people!

Any word on possible housing for GA peeps? I'm aware its a little "late in the game" to ask, but just about anything beats sleeping in a car.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Any word on possible housing for GA peeps? I'm aware its a little "late in the game" to ask, but just about anything beats sleeping in a car.
New venue is a hotel. If you can't afford a room or just want to sleep on the floor, it should not be a problem. Get a room if you can. The beds are mad comfy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
New venue is a hotel. If you can't afford a room or just want to sleep on the floor, it should not be a problem. Get a room if you can. The beds are mad comfy.
oh... so that's what that was saying.

Sleeping bag time! **** paying for housing! I'm not Jwong! (hell, he doesnt have to pay for his **** anymore, lol)

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Lylat isn't neutral, and banned stages inclued Mansion, Japes, Cruise, and Corneria?

This all makes me sad, from start to finish.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
welp, I got out of jail today, so the likelihood of me going to this has substantially increased.

Top Bottom