• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Ace... man... my bad i didn't respond 2 your message on facebook... my friend made it 2 round 3 of the SF4 tourney... so me and my other college friends went 2 watch him play... and he ended up losing to L-Cancel... but they both got 1st and 2nd... and L-cancel get's a free 3 day 2 night trip 2 california... and a fight pad... good matches tho...

but umm... i think "THINK" i might be coming down 2 chapel hill this weekend with my friend... not sure yet b/c of the weather... but if we do... i'll hit you up...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Aight.. I work Friday till 9pm and Sunday 10-6. I'm off Saturday, and Sunday after work I believe Rawfuls is stopping by for mad melee/chillin. Let me know the deal

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed i will... man i haven't talked 2 rawfulz in years... i miss him... lol...

Smith

Smash Ace
**** straight. too bad they didnt make cpus that were better. ha ha sakurai fails again XD
Yeah...he does :(

Well....I can't do anything now, I think I only showed Vilt my analog stick.

Yeah that **** broke just now. I need a Nintendo Gamecube Controller, not the 3rd party huge ones.
Anyone wanna sell me a spare one?

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Yeah...he does :(

Well....I can't do anything now, I think I only showed Vilt my analog stick.

Yeah that **** broke just now. I need a Nintendo Gamecube Controller, not the 3rd party huge ones.
Anyone wanna sell me a spare one?
Go buy a white one from play-asia.com

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I accidentally stole a controller (mine is stolen as well).

It has a cute Shiek and dizzy TL holding a razor?/needles/microphone? And no rubber on joystick.
Any claims?

Also, Charlie, hit me up bro.

And "The End of Evangelion" is ****ing amazing
And those Smashers too

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ace... we ended up going 2 see Watchmen... and then too the mall... (southpoint) but whatever... i really dont know what we are doing 2night... blah... i guess a couple of bars

Top Bottom