• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Vilt

Smash Lord
Bro Love presents:

Results!

Melee doubles

1: Get me to a barber! (Tope + Cyrain) ($252.00)
2: Nc Catfish (Dr. Pee Pee + LoZr) ($126.00)
3: M2K and Savedge (Savedge + M2K) ($42.00)
4: haaaaaaaave you met Scar? (Wife + Scar)
5: For the REST of your life (Fullmetal + Soft)
5: Groom Blue (Azen + chillindude)
7: Pakman on Crack (PB&J + Pakman)
7: Chad and Wes Awesome team Great JOB!!!1!!111 (Chad + Wes)
9: Team Toasty (Polcat + Speedyoshi)
9: Ali and Ptown (Ali + ptown)
9: Bride Red (ChuDat + Chinesah)
9: Stack it up! (Pacstrife + stacks)
13: Powerranked in NC (Foxy + Rawfuls)
13: Black ***** and Half blacks ***** (Yahzz)
13: Pitabread spagetti Sause (Mask + CJ love)
13: Broceratops (Behr + Jim)
17: CREAM (BossNasty + Travis)
17: Corn **** (Mars + Brownguy)
17: WUHA HA HA HA! (Ace + Mohr)
17: Lord Darkfish (Lord Karn + Darksyde)
17: O-beast-ity (Vilt + Plur)

Melee Singles
1: M2K ($378.00)
2: Scar ($126.00)
3: Tope ($63.00)
4: chillindude ($31.50)
5: Chu Dat ($15.75)
5: Dr. Pee Pee ($15.75)
7: Soft
7: Wife
9: Chaddd
9: Savedge
9: LozR
9: SSJ6gogetasephiroth666
13: Lord Karn
13: Ace
13: Ali
13: pakman
17: Mask
17: TC
17: Full Metal
17: ISRA
17: C
17: PB&J
17: Pol Cat
17: HAT
25: Pyrostormer
25: Travis
25: Mohr
25: Speed Yoshi
25: BossNasty
25: Rawfuls
25: Seven
25: Red the Ghost
33: David
33: Hockey007
33: Behr
33: BerserkDreamer
33: Slasher_King
33: Chinesahh
33: Ja
33: MXIII
49: Zero_Gamer

BRAWL TEAMS!
1: Super Monkey Ball (M2K + DK) ($228.00)
2: Groom Blue! (Chillin + Chu Dat) ($114.00)
3: Bride Red! (Azen + chineesah) ($38.00)
4: Up biotch! (Pyronic~star + Boss)
5: NC-Lozr (Nc-Echo + Lozr)
5: personally, I prefer you rmom. (Reflex + Kissmint2)
7: Turbo wears hat (Turbo + hat)
7: Brolocaust (Flamingo + Killer)
9: ****it (ph00t + Stingers)
9: Dominating Noobs (Behr + Dusk/ex)
9: Holy hell (Mits + Duo)
9: Marshmallows of Secrecy (DRPP + Karn)
13: O-beast-ity (Vilt + Plur)
13: Team Karl (Seth + Rohan)
13: TH (Howie + Trey)
13: Internet Predators (Ragnar0k + dub)
17: Beauty and the beast. (Blacka + Pie)
17: PK *******s (Town + willie)
17: JIMP (Kuja + 5L)

BRAWL SINGLES!
1: DR. B@DB00N ($387.00)
2: Reflex ($129.00)
3: pyronic star ($64.50)
4: Chu Dat ($32.25)
5: kismet2 ($16.13)
5: chillindude ($16.13)
7: Azen
7: Dr. Pee Pee
9: Boss
9: Ragnar0k
9: Turtleneck
9: NC-Echo
13: KillerSOS
13: Lord Karn
13: Stingers
13: Chinesahh
17: Rohan
17: Duo55
17: sailD
17: Flamingo777
17: Zero_Gamer
17: DUB
17: Umby
17: Seth
25: Kuja
25: Willy
25: MXIII
25: 5L
25: KarateFF2
25: Bimz
25: Howie
25: ph00tbag
33: Vilt
33: IcyDeath
33: Powuh of Pie
33: Mits
33: Town bine
33: Dusk
33: Rupee
33: Behr
33: L@teo
33: Gerald
33: Nathan

VENUE LOCATION HAS CHANGED!

BIG CHANGES! CHECK BACK LATER! 5PM UPDATE LATER TODAY
Please read this all.
To better accommodate everyone I have been looking at other venues. Now I happen to get hook ups with some people and I'm trying to score deals with anyone I can. I got two possible places. They are still gonna be expensive but at a more flat rate. With Bur Mil, I have to pay some bro/brodette(female bro?) $13 dollars an hour to stand there and not do ****. It's the parks rule which to my understanding was optional but isn't. Also there is a chair fee. I gotta pay $1 per chair per day. I want everyone to be comfy and have a place to sit so if I happen to need more chairs as the day goes on, the price of the venue goes up. If the hostess needs more time to clean after we leave...I gotta pay he. Bur Mil hit me with this **** after the fact. I'm not going to hide anything from you bros so any little detail you want me to tell you I will. I'm not doing this for money. I'm doing this for the love of smash and NC. The first place is AWESOME and perfect for future HERBs (which the dates are set for :D). I have access to as many tables as I need(as long as they have them) and to as many chairs as I want. I don't have to pay any chair fee or hostess and food is right down the street. We will have the room for two days straight so people who can't afford housing will be able to sleep there FOR FREE.

If you are confirmed on going. email me at herbsmash@yahoo.com with your name, tag and state. This will help me entirely when setting up pools so we can do this smoothly. Please if you know anyone who is coming and is not on the lists below or in Behr's tournament listings thread. Please email me. Even if you ARE, still do it to help out a bro.

NO MATTER WHAT! HERB will happen. IT WILL so don't back down now.

Again I'm doing this for smash, NC, and every bro out there.(even you Killer. xD)
So please come and bring anyone you can and anything that you think that will help!

Venue Fee has gone up again.I had to get a bigger place so everyone and everything will work out. But I got a nice place and this will be where future HERBs will be held at.

Let the countdown begin!!! 1 day left!!! F.U.C.K.I.N.G 1 DAY!!!

General Info
NC is hosting a Melee and Brawl tournament. We are hoping for this to be a big tournament; we want as many people as possible. So to my OOS bros, ya'll have to help us out and smash. If this is as big as we hope, we are going to make these a series. So get off work, tell your parents, do whatever you can to come. Bring anybody... your grandma, dad, sister, pets, your GF or BF. No Johns, you better come.

Date: The date has been set for March 21-22. Mark your calenders!

2838 S. Elm Eugene Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
Rooms here are $40 and $50 dollars a night. Flat Rate. Tax included in price already.

You actually get to this place through West Carteret St.
Please look at the satellie images to see where this is.

Click here for Map.

Contact Information:
BEHRs Cell: 336-210-7199

Vilts Cell: 336-965-3058

Event Info
Schedule

Estimated times. We have all day bros.
March 21 - Saturday - MELEE

Registration 10AM-1PM
Doubles: 1PM-4PM
Singles: 4PM till 8PM

March 22 - Sunday - Brawl

Registration 10AM-1PM
Doubles: 1PM-4PM
Singles: 4PM till 8PM

Housing: Ok guys we have a Couple people that are housing,so below look at the options and PM me or the person who is housing so we can make arrangements.

OOS has priority over NC. Sorry bros.

Option 1: BEHR: I might be housing people. I still don't know yet if I might be able too by then. My situation is that I have six people living in my house at the moment and I'm waiting for four of them to leave. If they do leave by the tournament, I can house around seven people. Small note: if you are Spanish and young that is a big plus with my parents. Another note: I am charging a small fee. Sorry, I have cheap parents. :( <3 If it was up to me I'll house you for free. (I live 1-15 minutes away from the venue)

Option 2: Vilt's Apartment: At Vilt's apartment complex we can rent a room for 60 dollars a night its a pretty decent size. I have to sign for this so any damages is my responsibility so I better have your word on this.(15-20 Minutes Away from the Venue).

Option 3:Lord Karn is also housing for this. Ask him yourself. He was only room for 10 people. He lives 45 minutes away from venue.

Option 4: If you really can't afford housing and like to sleep on hard floors, the meeting room we are renting you can stay at. BUT we are literally at a hotel. Prices are $40 dollars a night for a king bed, $50 a night for double beds. FLAT RATE. Tax is included. Please rent a room if you can cause I don't think everyone wants to sleep crowded together. You can get a room when you get there.

If you live in NC and want to offer housing PM me and I'll put you on this list.

Pickups:

Airport: Me and Vilt live 20 minutes from the airport, so if you need a pickup call us and we will come to get you. We will be charging a small fee for gas money.

Greyhound: Me and Vilt live 30 minutes away from the Greyhound, so if you come through that way, we can pick you up. We will be charging a small fee for gas money this way as well.

Money:
Door Fee: $10
Tournament Fee (singles): $15
Tournament Fee (teams): $20 per team
Food and drinks: Prices will vary. Yes, we will have food.

Pot Splits: 60/30/10 for all tournaments.

Rules
Brawl Rules:
* Items off.
* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
* First stage is random from the Neutral stages listed below.
* Each player is allowed to reset the random stage once; this forces a new random stage to be picked.
* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)
* No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage, unless the opponent agrees to use the stage again. (Dave's Stupid Rule)
* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.
* Each person (or team) may choose one counter-pick stage to be disabled for the entire set at the START OF THE SET, after characters have been chosen but before the random stage has been picked.
* Controller Mods, Glitches, and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned
* King Dedede's Standing Infinite is banned.
* Japanese Ledge Rule is in effect. More than 70 ledge grabs and you lose the match.
* For doubles: Team Attack will be ON, life stealing allowed.

Neutral:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Couterpicks:
Lylat
Brinstar
Delfino
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Frigate Orpheon
Norfair

Banned:
everything else

1 Stage ban per person
3 Stocks
8 Minute Time Limit

Melee Rules:
* Items off.
* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
* First stage is random from the Neutral stages listed below.
* Each player is allowed to reset the random stage once; this forces a new random stage to be picked.
* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)
* No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage, unless the opponent agrees to use the stage again. (Dave's Stupid Rule)
* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.
* Each person (or team) may choose one counter-pick stage to be disabled for the entire set at the START OF THE SET, after characters have been chosen but before the random stage has been picked.
* Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
* Wobbling is banned.
* For doubles: Team Attack will be ON, life stealing allowed.

Stage List
Neutrals:
- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Yoshi's Story
- Pokemon Stadium
- Dreamland 64
- Fountain of Dreams (Singles only)

Counterpicks:
- Pokefloats
- Jungle Japes
- Kongo Jungle 64
- Mute City
- Rainbow Cruise
- Brinstar
- Green Greens
- Corneria

Banned:
everything else

Attendance & Setups
Please post if you are able to attend or if you're at least interested. If you can bring a setup, please say so. EMAIL ME AT herbsmash@yahoo.com if you are coming please!

Hosts: Bro Love (Vilt and Behr)

Attendance/interested:
Attendance/interested:
Brawl List
1.NC-Echo
2.Lord Karn
3.Dr.PeePee
4.Lozr
5.Yeroc
6.YKB3
7.Rhan
8.DUB
9.Kadaj
10.Stingers135
11.Ragnar0k
12.PLUR
13.Duo55
14.Zero Gamer
15.Powuh of Pie (6 Others)
16.RTF
17. singNstache711
19. Itch
20.mr.fizwidget
21.Sengin
22.ph00tbag
23.BEHR
24.Vilt
25.Sugarsheik33
26.G-Reg
37.Kodiak Vandal
38.Pyrostormer
39.LandisV
40.KillerSOS
41.Flamingo777
42.K.K.SLider
43.Thunderbolt333
44.g2g4l(2 Others)
45.Mister E
46.ArowYoshi
47.Nevershootme
48.Sadaharu Inui
49.Kidd 01
50.sailD
51.SSJ 4
52.TOTAL GEORGIE
53.Nava
54.theAPExp
55.Sandstorm
56.Zero Tolerance
57.NeroK
58.Keyva
59.TSFW
60.Slasher King
61.Dull razor
62.Commander Blitzkrieg
63.f4re2sh0
64.Shears
65.Vandom6
66. Bimz
67. novaprime001
68. Knightmare516
69. Protoboy11
70. chinesahh
71. Dublio
72. Dismojoe
73. semicolon
74. PolMex23
75.KarateFF2
76.Rykiel
77.ikesperil23
78.Protoboy11
79.town bine
80.Reflex
81.Meep
82.L@tea
83.Met

Melee List
1.Jx31
2.Sheermadness
3.DP's Mario
4.Soft
5.Chu Dat
6.Slasher_King
7.The Alpha Gundam
8. Knightmare516
9.Tope
10.Sadaharu Inui
11.Kidd 01
12.Full Metal
13. Dr. Peepee
14. Dark Hart
15. onlymaskde
16. Lozr
17. Yeroc
18. CJ Love
19.Rhan
20.Foxy
21.Stingers135
22.Malk
23.Snarf((Gofg))
24.*P*L*U*R
25.dotpwn
26.Zero_Gamer (3-4 People)
27.Itch
28.omniOstritch
29.BEHR
30.Vilt
31.Pyrostormer
32.Cstick
33.Mashi
34.Dogysamich
35.hungrybox(Maybe)
36.Ali (Arab Money)
37.D'oH
38.Zio
39.Xelic
40.QDVS
41. G-Reg
42.JFox
43.JMan
44.Scar
45.Pakman
46.Twig
47.f4re2sh0
48.Vandom6
49. Spoon
50. chinesahh
51. PolMex23
52.Pacstrife
53.Hockey007
54.Savedge
55.Jank
56.Nebs
57.East Coast Eddie
58. Fingers
59.cpt stevo
60.Met
61.Zotr
62.Z4K
63.Ace
64.Mohr

Total of around 70-80

Setups: (includes TV, Wii/GC, Brawl/Melee)
1: Karn (possible) (3 T.Vs)
2: Behr (GC,Wii,T.V,Melee/Brawl)
3: WithinDarkChaos
4: Vilt(GC,Melee,T.V)
5: onlymasde(T.V.,GC,Melee,)
6: Dr. Peepee(GC,Melee,Wii,Brawl,VCR,T.V)
7.Kadaj
8.OmniOstritch (Wii,Brawl)
9.powuh_of_PIE(Wii/Brawl)
10.Dark hart (GC,Melee)
11. Rhan(2 T.Vs,Wii,Brawl,GC,Melee,VCR,Power Strips.)
12. Mister E(Wii)
13.ArowYoshi (Wii,Brawl,T.V)
14.Foxy
15.Kidd 01
16.Sandst0rm (2 GC)
17.itch (GC,Wii,Brawl,Melee)
18. Ace (tv, GC)
... yeah, we need setups. Help us out, bros.

THE MATH
Just so you bros don't think I'm trying to jack some money outta this. Here is the math comparison of the venues. Bur Mil called me anyway and told me to go **** myself.

Bur Mil Room Fee: $265 a day
Hostess Fee: $13 an hour per day.
Chair fee: $1 per chair per day.

Room alone: $265 x2 = $530
one day Both days
With hostess: $13 x15hours = $195 x2 = $390 (this is without her cleanup time)
$390+$530 = $920 Total fee without chairs.

one day both days
With Chairs: $1 x100 chairs = $100 x2 = $200 (more chairs more money.)
TOTAL FOR BUR MIL: $920+$200= $1120 <---This could still vary.

Pros: Nothing.

Cons: Food spots is mad far. Venue is way out there. Parking is limited. The room was like one wall with outlets with removeable walls with no outlets. TIME LIMITED! We would have to be out by midnight.

New Venue

LandMark Inn Room Fee: $500 per day.
Chair fee: None
Hostess: None
Hotel room prices: $40 dollars for King Bedroom, $50 dollar for two beds in a room. FLAT RATE. Tax is included in those prices.

Total price: $1000 dollars BOTH days.

Pros: If you can't afford a room, venue will be open for housing. Food is everywhere around the venue. Right off the highway meaning you don't have to drive through most of Gboro to get to it. Lots of outlets (bring powerstrips) Easy to organize. If I need chairs, I grab more. Need tables? I grab more. I GOT THE ROOM FEE DOWN $200 dollars (original price was $700 a day.) Owner even gave me a good sized addtional room to play in. WE ARE INSIDE THE HOTEL! You can sleep and just walk to the tournament. No real limit on people.

Cons: Maybe that it is a little hidden and you might miss it but not if you look at the satellite pics on google. (See link at Location.)

Door fee is $10 because I am BORROWING $1000 bucks from different people because I have to pay up front. I don't have an exact account of how many people are coming so I need to make sure I am getting enough money back that I am losing.
I'm going broke for you bros. ; ; Please understand.

If enough people come, you will get $5 back if you bring a Set-up. ONLY IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COME!" Any other money will goes toward pizza/drink, food in general that you will get there. Anything after that will go towards the pots or can go towards the down payment for next HERB.

Sigs/Ads

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Since I'm in your sig, I guess I have to go.

Haven't planned that far down the raod yet, so you can probably count me in. I'll message with good dates for me when I can.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Since I'm kinda in your sig, I guess I have to go too.

I'm game for sometime in March/April. Enough time to plan and make a large tourney. Maybe I'll gets to see SoVa again!!

rhan

Smash Hero
*Subcribes to thread*

Thanks Dark Hart for the notice. I'll always love to come down and play you gaiz. :3

null55

Smash Master
This should be called Tourney For the Bros.
Eddie, I can see you saying that in real life, and my response would be "that's the worst name for a tourney that I've ever heard," and your's would be "Haha, ***** stfu."

Anyway, the tournament should called G.B.R.O.R.O.S. Someone fill that **** in...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Eddie, I can see you saying that IRL, and my response would be "that's the worst name for a tourney that I've ever heard," and your's would be "Haha, ***** stfu."

Anyway, the tournament should called G.B.R.O.R.O.S. Someone fill that **** in...
***** Shut the **** Up.

Yo this should be called My *** In Ya Eye

null55

Smash Master
Lol...

This should be called "Bro Love presents: Springtime with Melee *cough*... and Barlw... I guess."

Vilt

Smash Lord
xD you bros are too crazy.

Edit: Springtime with Melee sounds but yeah the problem is we have all games. xD

null55

Smash Master
Y'all nikkas gay. Let's have this at Eddie's family restaurant.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Springtime With Melee and that other Gay ****.

BEHR

Smash Hero
G-Broro

Like Malk Said.

G-Broro is the home of Malk,Money Mike,Mexicans and Badass motherfVckas.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Mask that is too good!
CJ: that is per game and 64 is going to be free for people who want to play. those prices are per game and i know you have that money you rich *** fool. save up ***** its in march/april

Top Bottom