• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
Did anything get recorded from this tournament? I don't like to whine about videos....but I need to see how huge peepee's ***** was in teams. That's all I'm sayin'. I know a couple of the TVs had some recording devices hooked up that I saw.....or did no one bother to play on them? lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Shup sleepy you didn't even come. I was looking forward to some more asian flavor in the mix. I was finally gonna get to meet the happy asian guy that everyone hugs and who eats anything.
;-;
i really tried to go
for srs
i'll be at the next melee billfest then

PolMex23

Smash Champion
good **** on your placing in brawl, i thought u were pure melee son!!!!

Please, knock off tope an cyrain one day wit you...i know lozr was sandbagging =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha nah man, I'm actually the top ranked Brawl player here. I just don't talk about it much or anything lol.
Edit: Dang it Foxy lol.

You mean in teams? Johns aside, we're gonna get em next time. How did everyone forget TO4 so fast? =p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wait u ...oh yea. U did get first...

Lozr was sandbagging this time...tell him to stop an to go Falcon...what a FOOL!!!!

U guys should always beat them, even though there teamwork is from the heavens

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha yeah they're an awesome team, but that's what makes our matches so epic. We're 1-1 in GF sets now, so I'm excited for our next meeting.

We wanna give them a fair shot, that's why LoZR didn't go Falcon. We're tryin to have some sportsmanship here. =p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
No sportsmanship, give them Hell 'ol Catfish crew!!!

****it,,,give them hell, an tell black beard to cut off Topes, because it rivals black beard....????

lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I actually would like that hat you have on. How much did it cost?
It was actually a gift, so I don't know. I did get it in some swanky store in NY, and it's made of actual felt, so it probably cost quite a bit.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to everyone who made it to HERB and the awesomeness you guys brought with it. Billbro, Karn, and Jim, thanks for helping out when I needed you, and thanks to all the NC bros that came and repped NC HARD!

As soon as I can, I will be putting up the little but sexy matches i have recorded. o.o

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Not to knock dr pp and lozr, but those hairy fellas were VERy on point last weekend. So it stands 2-1 Tope Cyrains Favor right? They won the tournament in SC, and this one. PP/Lozr won TO4

Edit Nvm, pp wasnt at the SC tournament. So its 1-1 *****zzzz

rhan

Smash Hero
That ditto would have been amazing to watch. Agh.

H.E.R.B 2 make it happen! I will be there!

Top Bottom