• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

kismet2

Smash Ace
I saw your match vs NC-Echo and P--S. They play almost the same but the results were so diffrent =/
I SDed the first match when I had the lead and last match I was being dumb and it won't happen next time. No johnz. Olimar doesn't do particularly well against Falco unless he's able to keep up or get in.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I was so tired for school today.

I'll do shutouts later.

CF Dittos with Balls are fun good **** stingers that was like Grand Finals. :3

Oh and SOOOO MANY MORE PEOPLE where so suppose to come for Brawl but you *****es baild out ****in gay.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR, next tourney won't be Melee-only with the intent of having lots of entrants. Let's just get lots of attendance before we try to do something different.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's not like acting elitist. RoM was done with the intent of getting Melee-only hype to, well, help revive Melee. Nothing elitist about that. It's just a preference.

I agree that NC doesn't have the prestige right now to get enough people like Mango here for a huge Melee-only tournament though, regardless of personal opinions.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I know Tope Brawl and Melee Entrants where so close together. :3

I think it was like 45 for Brawl and 41 for Melee.

which was really odd to me.

I was kidding about Melee Only its not my decision anyway. x3

So you guys dont be so defensive you know that im never serious just like when I play Brawl.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I know Tope Brawl and Melee Entrants where so close together. :3

I think it was like 45 for Brawl and 41 for Melee.

which was really odd to me.

I was kidding about Melee Only its not my decision anyway. x3

So you guys dont be so defensive you know that im never serious just like when I play Brawl.
lol @ people thinking Vilt would let Behr anywhere near organizing HERB.

I heard how Behr's tourney went down.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
It's not like acting elitist. RoM was done with the intent of getting Melee-only hype to, well, help revive Melee. Nothing elitist about that. It's just a preference.

I agree that NC doesn't have the prestige right now to get enough people like Mango here for a huge Melee-only tournament though, regardless of personal opinions.
lol we had mango juice in socal
the same day you guys had herb. No way mango would have came here . Man i wish for one day to come to a herb. Maybe i can build some west coast hype for the next herb? What do you say bro xD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nisp your avatar is boss
tbh having both games at a tournament is beneficial to attendance since lots of people play both and would be more willing to travel if they could enter two big tournaments.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
****. I knew something was happening the weekend of the 21st. Didn't realize it was this until Sat morning at 3:30 am. Bleh. Aah wellz.

Congrats to the winners and such.

Top Bottom