• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yeah bro. He posted at Behrs HERB thread. o.o

Imma about to kick my parents out and tell them to chill somewhere esle so I can house everyone. xD

Vilt

Smash Lord
PLUR, if you read first post that i editted this morning. free housing is a possibility. but hellz yeah depending on the number of peeps i get. o.o

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
So much for saving people money....

A $10 door fee isn't necessary.

>"With Bur Mil, I have to pay some bro/brodette(female bro?) $13 dollars an hour to stand there and not do ****."
13 x 16 hours (just a guess) = $208
>"Also there is a chair fee. I gotta pay $1 per chair per day"
1 x 40 chairs = $40
Besides, I'm sure there will be some people that will be able to supply chairs on top of those.
208+40 = $248 in total

Let's look at the possible entry fee options:
$5 entry fee:
5 x 50 people (an under exaggerated guess) = $250

Meh...

$5.50 entry fee
:
5.50 x 50 people = $275

This should be enough money.

$7 entry fee
:
7 x 50 people = $350

You have an extra $100.

$10 entry fee
:
10 x 50 people = $500

What do you need all of this money for?

-
With that being said, there will probably be more than 50 people there for both days (especially Brawl day).

At most, you should do a $6 or $7 door fee; you'll clearly have enough money to my understanding (even with a $5 fee).

Edit on math because I'm a *******

Dublio

Smash Ace
Hmm, change of plans for me. Instead of it being just me, I somehow rounded up a bunch of people ( I think 5?) in my city that want to come to Herb. I'm getting confirmation today of who exactly is going so I will get their names and email it to the TO. Oh man, trying to figure out housing for that many people is going to suck. =o This is going to be my first satanic blood orgy, I can't wait. Instead of just me coming, there are now like 6 people. Of those 6, one will attend Melee and the other three (Me included) will attend the brawl tournament. The last 2 are spectators I guess. :o

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I can't stay for brawl unless someone gives me housing or takes me back ;_;

savedge or someone, let me stay with you and take me back to NJ or some way to get back and I'll give you like 50 dollars and some practice. I don't have school until the 25th I think, but maybe it's the 23rd. I think it's the 25th.
Some one please help him out. I'll throw in an extra $10

BEHR

Smash Hero
******s we dont need to pay for chairs.

The 10 Dollar door Fee is necessary

Cause we have too pay 1000 Dollars up front.

and luckily since we have some bros like my dad he is lending us money so the door fee had to rise either way so stop your *****ing guys seriously.

This is at a Better venue with tons of ****in space and big ****in chairs there is no Time Limit on when we have to get out it which is ****in boss so basically free Housing at the Venue, if you want to get the best experience for a good Tourney pay the fee.

Edit: Mike also Brawl will take longer then just a 15 hours,also we have to take in consideration of scrubs who dont post that may come for example. at COT4 150 on Pre-Reg up to 300 Came I may be exaggerating we do not want that at HERB.

I'll speak with Vilt about lowering the door fee.

Vilt

Smash Lord
So much for saving people money....

A $10 door fee isn't necessary.

>"With Bur Mil, I have to pay some bro/brodette(female bro?) $13 dollars an hour to stand there and not do ****."
13 x 16 hours (just a guess) = $208
>"Also there is a chair fee. I gotta pay $1 per chair per day"
1 x 40 chairs = $40
Besides, I'm sure there will be some people that will be able to supply chairs on top of those.
208+40 = $248 in total

Let's look at the possible entry fee options:
$5 entry fee:
5 x 50 people (an under exaggerated guess) = $250

Meh...

$5.50 entry fee
:
5.50 x 50 people = $275

This should be enough money.

$7 entry fee
:
7 x 50 people = $350

You have an extra $100.

$10 entry fee
:
10 x 50 people = $500

What do you need all of this money for?

-
With that being said, there will probably be more than 50 people there for both days (especially Brawl day).

At most, you should do a $6 or $7 door fee; you'll clearly have enough money to my understanding (even with a $5 fee).

Edit on math because I'm a *******
Bro. Its $208 A DAY for that hostess. The room is $265 a DAY! The chair fee is $1 dollar per chair PER DAY! Brawl alone is going to be like 100 people(just a guess.) The hostess is also required to clean everyday that we are done which means I have to pay her for anytime she stays longer for. People expect chairs there. >.> Foxy asks people to bring chairs and like one person does.

Like I said in the first post. If you want any detail I'll give it to you. You want MY math? I'll give it to you.

New Venue

LandMark Inn Room Fee: $500 per day.
Chair fee: None
Hostess: None
Hotel room prices: $40 dollars for King Bedroom, $50 dollar for two beds in a room. FLAT RATE. Tax is included in those prices.

Total price: $1000 dollars per day.
You mean $1000 for both days.

Vilt

Smash Lord
500+500= 1000 two days combine.

200 dollars to save our date for the event.

Then we pay the rest of the 800 that Morning to cover both days.

I think thats right. o 3o;
Yeah bro. I gotta give him the rest BEFORE I start setting up. o.o

Top Bottom