• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

BEHR

Smash Hero
Might take too long for Brawl. o 3o;

I dont mind Melee Crews tho.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
yo add savedge to melee list.... and also... does anyone not have a teammate for this yet?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Apparently you missed the part where he was in the papers saying that he was going to leave his stoop. It was an awe-inspiring tale of willpower, friendship, the American dream, and peer pressure.

Kind of like the way drugs happen.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Did you know PP once got high at a tournament, went to Cosmic Cantina in a munchies-inspired rampage, and stole a cup in his mad dash to escape with as much food as possible?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol quit telling people that freakin story!

I wasn't high. That's a new one lol.

You said I could have the cup then took it and ran off lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I used to think that I was great at Tetris Attack, but PAC showed me otherwise. He can just see combos long before I could. But there is a puzzle game I have yet to be met at - TETRIS itself. Hell yeah, I'll bring mah wii, tetris party, see how I stack up.

Also - Behr, we'll have to configure the Laptop pretty **** early to a TV that major matches will be taking place. >_>

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
you'd have to talk to alpha, i think the car's full but im not sure. I know he's told me of like, 7 people total who might be going, I havent kept real tabs beyond me.

___

But all that doesnt matter on one thing.

[scary_black_person_voice]
HEY. ALPHA WANTS HOUSING. I WANT HOUSING. WE DONT WANT TO PAY. IF THERE IS NO FREE HOUSING, ALPHA IS GOING TO SAY **** IT AND NOT GO. REST OF US ARE KINDA S.O.L. AT THAT POINT (although im with him on that, i could just hold my money and go to like, Waba or something) SO IF YOU WANT YOUR VENUE TO STAY SHADED, SOMEONE COME UP OFF SOME FREE HOUSING.

Please.

[/scary_black_person_voice]

**edit**

Oh, btw. For all you brawl people, this housing offer extended to Reflex and Kismet. So if you want any chance of seeing them, come up off it.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
too many brawl people posts....... can't siphon out the bull****

BTW melee teams.. will be epic...

Team topebear :)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I don't think that Brawl-players will turn down someone on housing just because they play Melee.

Jeez, smashers are dumb.

Oh yeah, And Pac is REALLY good at PPL. I'm so rusty at that game that he ***** me hard.

It's cool though because his girlfriend liked my cheesecake. >:3

Top Bottom