• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I don't think that Brawl-players will turn down someone on housing just because they play Melee.
I hope that's not directed at me, cause you missed the point of my post.

That being, alpha isnt going to bother driving if there's no free housing. Im with him on the idea because I could just save all the money I'd spend and go to a Waba monthly or something (or hell, I could enter more stuff at Final Round).

The reason why I mention reflex and kismet is that i think they're possibly riding with us to. So if any brawl players want them to show up for whatever reason, WE STILL NEED THE HOUSING OR ELSE ALPHA DOESNT PULL OUT OF HIS DRIVEWAY.

It's not like there's no other way we can get there, but that's how it's lookin right now, cause I'm not driving to NC.

lord karn

Smash Master
I hope that's not directed at me, cause you missed the point of my post.

That being, alpha isnt going to bother driving if there's no free housing. Im with him on the idea because I could just save all the money I'd spend and go to a Waba monthly or something (or hell, I could enter more stuff at Final Round).

The reason why I mention reflex and kismet is that i think they're possibly riding with us to. So if any brawl players want them to show up for whatever reason, WE STILL NEED THE HOUSING OR ELSE ALPHA DOESNT PULL OUT OF HIS DRIVEWAY.

It's not like there's no other way we can get there, but that's how it's lookin right now, cause I'm not driving to NC.
If you guys can't find anywhere else to stay you can probably stay at my apartment about 40 mins from the venue. We've already got some interest from md/va, but if you bring blankets and stuff there should be enough floor space for a lot of people.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
and we might have a winner!

__

I'll keep fishing around for if anybody else wants to do us since you're saying "If we cant find anywhere."

Thanks for the offer though!

**throws the bait back into the catfish pond**

.... ni-pa!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Alpha and Dogy- Sorry Bros I really cant do housing anyways now knowing the situation im in. I would If I could but cant.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm not upset or anything, if it happens it happens.

Im just trying a different approach to land housing in this situation. ... kinda hard to tell if it's working. XD. I thought about the whole "Give me housing or I'll give you 6 points" idea, but well, that seems a little extreme.

I DUNNO, IT MAY COME TO IT.

lord karn

Smash Master
PP, are you still staying with me? Perhaps you could spend the night at dave's so more oos can stay at my place or something.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll stay with Dave so OOS can have it easier.

Dave is too good anyway.

Could you help me out getting to your house this time, Dave? I pretty much guessed which road to go onto and got lucky last time lol.

Vilt

Smash Lord
There may be a solution to everything soon. My house MAY open up to housing. Just hold on.

Sova is mad stingy. >.> xD

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll be coming on Friday because I live so far away and because I may get lost and need extra time to go find the place xD. Driving 3 1/2 hours at 5 in the morning is balls. At this point though, I guess the hotel is my only option, shouldn't be so bad. :3 Shouldn't have taken so long to go ask someone for housing hehe. :3

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I'll be coming on Friday because I live so far away and because I may get lost and need extra time to go find the place xD. Driving 3 1/2 hours at 5 in the morning is balls. At this point though, I guess the hotel is my only option, shouldn't be so bad. :3 Shouldn't have taken so long to go ask someone for housing hehe. :3
I donno if Raleigh is on your way but You are welcome to stay with me and Flamingo.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Plur be nice. They cool. Well Flamingo is at least. xD Sorry Killer I just didn't really play you much at last bill. I did with Flamy so I got to know him a bit. He cool.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Did I just hear M2K is coming to this ****? and he might be staying at Vilt's? Who is this Vilt kid? :D

Random Dude: I heard Vilt is the f.u.ck.i.n.g best! xD

Top Bottom