• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, you learn something new everyday, right? I try not to make my gender known.

You're kidding, right? Jason drinks.

Let's take him to a strip club. It'll be a learning experience.
I am down for this. I am so down for this, they can see me being down for it in China.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well, you learn something new everyday, right? I try not to make my gender known.

You're kidding, right? Jason drinks.

Let's take him to a strip club. It'll be a learning experience.
pics/vids or it didn't happen. =P

I am down for a ride to this :)
See if Eastern NC'ers are coming, and hitch a ride with them or something. Like the Wilmington Kids

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright, there maybe a problem with people sleeping at the venue.

The room cannot lock so I getting a lock and locking it from the inside. Meaning you will not be able to get out if you have to piss or something. I'm sure you bros don't want your **** stolen. Not saying any smasher are going to jack stuff but if we don't lock the place, anyone could get in. o.o

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
OMFG chillin bring that ****. I wanna play it so bad.
I want to play it too, but I sadly can't come to this. Do Viewtiful Joe justice for me.

@PP and Lozr: Do your accents justice for me.

@Rag: Do DK justice for me.

@PLUR: Do Pokemon Puzzle League justice for me.

@DH: Get ***** for me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bros theres a good strip club in G-Boro called Southside Johnnys or Christies.

I've been too Southside Johnnys some good looking girls.

And if you want to drink go to my Dads restaurant we have lots of beer. :3

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yeah it is. Please stay there. It gives me good face with the owner so hopefully I can get the venue even cheaper next HERB if people stay in rooms.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Good ****.
Yeah G-Boro is packed with Strip Clubs.

My dad sells lots of Imported beer.

and Saturday is Karaoke Night. :colorful:

Spanish Karaoke.

Oh Bill my dad sells Negro Modelo I know thats one of your favorites. ;D

Legal Age of course if you want to buy liquor.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Yeah it is. Please stay there. It gives me good face with the owner so hopefully I can get the venue even cheaper next HERB if people stay in rooms.
sounds good. do i need to reserve the room in advance? and how much is it per night?

@reflex, i think if we just do a regular versus in time attack instead of the lame garbage mode that would work. lemme know if you're interested, we can do a 2/3 or something if we're putting money on it

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
@reflex, i think if we just do a regular versus in time attack instead of the lame garbage mode that would work. lemme know if you're interested, we can do a 2/3 or something if we're putting money on it
That's fine; two out of three, Time Attack; however much that is $5 or below, because I'm poor. :laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wanna get Tipsy. :colorful:

Oh ironically there would be more drinking then smoking. x3

Dublio

Smash Ace
Ganondorf is the manliest and the strongest. Beware his stomp of #@QA G ASDWEV$%RTQAs power! -huggles Ace and Ganondorf-

You will huggle and like it! Rawr!

P.S. Herb is going to be huge, I'm going to be glad to be a part of it. I'm going to take lots of pictures for memorabilia. Muwhahwahwhah.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
BEHR said we are going to be enforcing the Japanese ledge stall rule for brawl.(which roughly states you can't grab the edge more than 70 times in a match). You should update the first post with it

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR said we are going to be enforcing the Japanese ledge stall rule for brawl.(which roughly states you can't grab the edge more than 70 times in a match). You should update the first post with it
I did?

I just said Planking was banned. o 3o;

BEHR

Smash Hero
sounds good. do i need to reserve the room in advance? and how much is it per night?

This is Vilt:$40 for king bed, $50 fifty for two beds. on the spot you can do it.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I did?

I just said Planking was banned. o 3o;
How do you plan on enforcing the rule. The Japanese ledge stalling rule is the easiest and probably best way to do so. I would recommend using that rule, otherwise it will be very difficult to enforce.

Top Bottom