• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

BEHR

Smash Hero
Snitch if you know they are stalling the match.

Just pause the game and Yell we have a ****** here guys.

I say higher cause some people might need to grab the ledge alot.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Ok, so now that it's the last minute, I can start lookin for a ride there. Is anyone who's going, coming through charlotte? I can afford to fork out a little for gas.

Also, for the hotel rooms, is it 40 and 50 a person or can we split the fee between let's say ourselves and another person?

Vilt

Smash Lord
its for a night. just put it under one persons name and cram in there. I know Powuh of pie is in Charlotte and coming to this. talk to him

Dublio

Smash Ace
its for a night. just put it under one persons name and cram in there. I know Powuh of pie is in Charlotte and coming to this. talk to him

Kinda like when you move the refridgerator and 5000 roaches flock away, or a clown car and over 100 clowns get out, or when you shove 50 or so people of the Latino persuasion into a car, or when you open your closet and everyone explodes out of there?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Falcon dittos drunk will be epic. M2k you really want in on these drunk cf dittos?? That'd be so awesome lol.

Also karn and bill, can we stay with you guys friday night. Pretty please with catfish on top? We will sleep in floor brobro and bring bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeerrrrr

lord karn

Smash Master
Falcon dittos drunk will be epic. M2k you really want in on these drunk cf dittos?? That'd be so awesome lol.

Also karn and bill, can we stay with you guys friday night. Pretty please with catfish on top? We will sleep in floor brobro and bring bbbbbbbeeeeeeeeerrrrr
Sure, you can stay with us. Will you need housing for the whole weekend or just Friday? The apartment will be pretty packed, but it will be an epic weekend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I might be staying with you (Karn) at nights then head back to Ace's later in those nights for sleep at his place. Stingers and Jim will be with me.

Will that be ok?

BEHR

Smash Hero
On other topics.

Since this place does not have Wi-Fi does anybody know any other ways to put this on Stream?

BEHR

Smash Hero
melee and brawl son, we dont discriminate.

disclaimer: brawl sucks
Oh I see.

Maylay all dai

Zio- There should be other ways to stream

Vilt said something about a Internet Card or something like that I was not paying attention much.

Top Bottom