• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

Speedsk8ter, bring ur PSP tooooooooooooooooooooooo
I need to get my PSP fixed. It works now almost exclusively as an MP3 player, which is fine I guess, since that's all I ever used it as. But the UMD slot is gay and the home button does this weird reset thing now. D: So I can't play the Gradius Collection on it now. :(

Flamingo

Smash Lord
PP's got a really good point. As much fun as B+ is, and as much as exhibitions of it are fun to watch, having any non-dedicated set-ups makes the tournament take that much longer. Room with someone who has it set up, or find a way to play it during sign-ups or after the tourney is over or something.
Friendlies are friendlies regardless. And both are going to happen... why does it matter if they are B or B+ friendlies? Waste of time = waste of time.

But Brawl+ just happens to be more fun than Brawl.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
OK are there going to be melee setups on sunday.. soo people who don't play brawl can still play

If not i am going to be royaly pissed

Vilt

Smash Lord
Any cubes will have melee but if all TVs will be running brawl if they can. I have a ****ty tv that will run Melee tho.

B+ is not happening until EVERYTHING IS DONE WITH BRAWL. If I see a single Tv changed to B+. I will punch you in the face. >.> Seriously ****.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Friendlies are friendlies regardless. And both are going to happen... why does it matter if they are B or B+ friendlies? Waste of time = waste of time.

But Brawl+ just happens to be more fun than Brawl.
Because for Brawl, we can just kick people off and have a Brawl set-up. It's all about saving time.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'll bring my Brawl setup, since it seems we're running kinda low on them. Can't bring a tube, though. All my TVs are way too big to bring along.

lord karn

Smash Master
I still need a ride.

And f*ck you Vilt, I'm making like 6 cheesecakes.
You should get adam to pick you up on his way to my apartment and you can stay here for the weekend

or contact knorr, he's coming to my apartment at some point I think

919-798-9968

lord karn

Smash Master
Bill and I are going to try and bring 4 tvs if we can find enough car space. Whoever is staying in chapel hill help out!

Top Bottom