• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

BEHR

Smash Hero
Smith you take the time to Learn stuff like you do at Brawl you would be decent and just come play with me or Vilt if you want to get better at melee.

rhan

Smash Hero
What is this?

You expect me to use normal Young Link?

Ask BEHR how bad I am at Melee. I still enjoy the **** out of it.
Yes. Yes I do.

OMG are you coming?!?!?

And Smith, use Young Link. He's so fun and he's a little better than most people would guess.
I wish man..... SoVA is fail on rides when Toasty is the only onethat is willing to drive out of state. :(

I love Young Link, but I'm soooo bad at Melee. All I have is L cancel :( I'll still be at Melee HERB to watch.
Young Link is Top tier!

Sorry fo the bit of bash in the other post. I hate it when people get those mixed up. Like when some Korean people get mad when you call them japanese. <.<

Smith you take the time to Learn stuff like you do at Brawl you would be decent and just come play with me or Vilt if you want to get better at melee.
This man.

Melee is so rewarding when you learn how to play. And it's so much fun. Just keep practicing at the game and you'll be good in no time.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Smith- Young Link as my First Main in Melee when I started so I still know something that I can teach you.

Smith

Smash Ace
Yes. Yes I do.

Young Link is Top tier!

Sorry fo the bit of bash in the other post. I hate it when people get those mixed up. Like when some Korean people get mad when you call them japanese. <.<

This man.

Melee is so rewarding when you learn how to play. And it's so much fun. Just keep practicing at the game and you'll be good in no time.

I understand. I was just messing, it's why I used Bold/Underline/Italic.
I prefer Melee over Brawl, I just suck.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I'll try to bring a TV + gamecube, but my parents usually aren't too fond of dragging the TV out of the house. x.x

BEHR

Smash Hero
Reduced fee would be nice. :3
But I won't complain if you guys can't do it
The issue is that since its costing us alot thats why its so high ):

and we dont have a definite amount of how many people are coming so we have to keep it high to pay the fee.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
The issue is that since its costing us alot thats why its so high ):

and we dont have a definite amount of how many people are coming so we have to keep it high to pay the fee.
yeah man, it's cool. I know Spoon can't come because of school crap he has to do. I'm not 100% either until my parents make up my mind, but I'm pushing for it. I'll probably have a definite answer today, though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Jim, it's a goofy idea and you won't do it.

Also, if you kids are just bringing one TV, then I'll get the Wii and Cube and all that.

Top Bottom