• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
So yeah, I just spent about 45 bucks getting **** to make cheesecake for you guys. I'm spending around 30 at HERB and probably 20+ eating out with you guys.

If you want a money match, you can suck it till it comes off. Too broke to put money on the line and too ****ty of a player to risk it anyways.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
So yeah, I just spent about 45 bucks getting **** to make cheesecake for you guys. I'm spending around 30 at HERB and probably 20+ eating out with you guys.

If you want a money match, you can suck it till it comes off. Too broke to put money on the line and too ****ty of a player to risk it anyways.
Can't wait for some of that cheesecake :)

Cheesecake money match?

I still get cake even if I lose :)

lord karn

Smash Master
Plur if you can't find a ride I can come get you sometime on friday I suppose. I wouldn't charge you but I think I barely have the cash to pay for HERB.

Foxy can you bring him?

lord karn

Smash Master
i can't bring him. =[

karn, you up for another money match? i want to redeem myself.
I'm not sure about the mm. Depends on how much money I have left after food/entry fees and whatnot. I also might mm some out of state people. Next time definitely though.

I might be able to pick everyone up from Raleigh on Friday night, but I highly doubt I will be able to go Saturday night. So unless killer and flamingo can get a ride to ch otherwise, you guys might have to skip out on that charlotte tourney. Maybe omni could drop you off in ch on the way back?

Top Bottom