• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H.E.R.B.*Results are up.* Gboro, NC; MELEE/Brawl! 3/21-22

rhan

Smash Hero
Just thought I'd let y'all know, my dad's been hinting on letting me come for a few hours tomorrow. but I'm nowhere near positive.
$%#@$#^%&^$^*$^$&^#$#$#&$

Suck a fatty!

ILY DARK HART!

I could try to teach you if I come.

I suck at teaching and I'm even worse at Smash though.
This man can help a lot. He seen AND played me in Young Link dittos. He knows the basics and what can be done. Just take all what I have told you on your profile and stuff in the Young Link boards and keep it in mind. It will help out in the long run, Smith.

Smith

Smash Ace
I could try to teach you if I come.

I suck at teaching and I'm even worse at Smash though.
You'll do fine I bet xD I saw a little of your YLink.

This man can help a lot. He seen AND played me in Young Link dittos. He knows the basics and what can be done. Just take all what I have told you on your profile and stuff in the Young Link boards and keep it in mind. It will help out in the long run, Smith.
Okay, Thanks so much Rhan and PLUR. =] Can't wait for tomorrow.

Duo55

Smash Ace
***, wish I could make it for melee... I have good absence johns atleast. I'll tell anyone I care to when I get there sunday for brawl. Its a shame to, I have been playing it alot recently... anyways, have fun playing the good game... lucky bastards

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
Im coming to the melee tourney.... unfortunately i didnt get into smash bros seriously until SSBB so i can barely wavedash and all that stuff. Oh well. its just for fun anyways.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I hope I'll be able to at least swing by for Melee today, although it's pretty unlikely. But I'll be there tomorrow for Brawl all day.

BEHR

Smash Hero
we are tring to hook up the Stream we got some problems so hold on tight.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was going to stream the event. It wasn't clear to me if the new venue was gonna allow me to do so, though. So I decided not to go.

At least my stream would've been directly connected to the VCR so we could see the matches.

Whatever, though. I'm enjoying this first weekend of Spring.

Top Bottom