• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Edit: So to see your sig on swf you just have to write some hour long epic......
this is me testing it but I don't know how much I have to write, maybe SWF just doesnt like photobucket. Maybe I just suck that much and will never be able to have a sig..... iuno
Does ne one know what happend to carl? he got like 13th in that tourney :S

Edit: How many chars does it have to be??? do I have to say things like short hop and l cancel, If bob plays fox and consistantly ledge cancels fair and mark picks link and consistanly edge cancels bair who is top tier???

Edit: Shffl shffl shffl shffl shffl shfll shfll shfll shfll shfll shfll www.smashboards.com

Edit: I cant stop, write-ing nowwwwww cuz im having such a good time.........WHERE THE **** IS MY SIG

Edit: Still adding to this post does ne one wanna tell me what you have to do to get your sig to come up cuz im spent.........

worldjem7

Smash Ace
ERIC WE TOLD YOU YOUR TV WAS LAGGY! :laugh:
lol I know it's laggy, I found out one time when I was playing Marth. I think Ryan was there.

Anyway, I never even set it up for a cube, I just set it on the table and used it as an external monitor. lol

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

It was already checked I dunno why its not showin up

Santana

Smash Apprentice
spife is a nice guy.

bernard, I thought you were coming back.

and to everyone else: http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=3474
so depressing
I can't believe SF4 is so behind GTA. I put SF4 for second in my bracket, but I guess it doesn't have as big a following as I imagined.

On another note: I need to get better at this game, and I think it starts with tech skill. Too many missed l-cancels, tech chases, and knees.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
myah, Adnan came over to my place last night and we played a number of matches. o_o now I have an erge to play this game more. But I'm almost never free which sucks -.-. and the times I am free, there's nothing going on :(.

Desh

Smash Ace
I was checking out some site and there's some cool things to do in Toronto. Desh, I could totally house you again. Remember what I told my parents, "Can I have a Canadian over?" "A Canadian, why didn't you say so!" Lol. I do honestly want to go to Toronto.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to Genesis. I still don't have a job, and I've done no planning for it whatsoever. It's in less than 2 months away. Jake's tourny is going to be better anyways. :p

LATE RESPONSE IS LATE.

Rofl well if theres stuff you wanna check out we can XD

Prolly a bunch of people will go if I let them know o.o

Stos fo sho. a bunch of people from around my area XD

My mom will prolly be cool with housing you lmao, and if she isnt then shes a douche bag since you welcomed a random blonde canadian terrorist into your home >_> ... minus the terrorist thanngg.

Things we should definitely check out :

CN tower / skydome(or rogers center...w.e you wanna call it)

Eatons center =D

Yonge Street (Worlds longest street where you at.)

Harbour front is bad *** too,

Idk, i guess downtown in general has lots to do >_>

I was thinking i should host a tournament if people from the states would come XD

Like, if people would come, i could prolly find people around here to house you =D

Stay for like a week, go site seeing, and smash tournament on the last day or something XD

Maybe not a week, but a few days .

who would wanna ? o_o

edit: this would probably be near the beginning of august, or end ...dunno .. but ye marc lemme know if you can /want to come =D

Should be full of win
^^^ my post in the ct thread.

I was just thinking about this XD
Wouldnt it be sick if a bunch of people from CT / states in general came for a few days? not even primarily for smash, but i think 2 distant communities getting together and just going out site seeing around toronto or w.e would be fun, of course if they came, we should like host a tournament on the last day or something =D

I was just thinking how awesome that would be XD

only problem is getting people from the states who would want to, then finding people who could house them XP

But spawn is prolly gonna come visit =D

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wtf were smashing on boats now.....

yo bernard i got loged out of ur youtube account but i think i uploaded everything so i;m uploading friendlies on my accoun, not sure if they all made it tho i think some of the uploading ones failed

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
what surprised me in that video was the hit.
normally when you spinhog and hit, its just like a jab or something. but that spinhog sent the opponent.
anways, anyone hosting this saturday?

4Serial

Smash Lord
the spinhog has to be like frame perfect for the grounded hit to come out
when you normally do it, you're falling off the edge so it's the aerial hit that come out
when you do it properly, the grounded version comes out, but the momentum pushes you down
i dunno, you just have to be super frame perfect

i miss you guys

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Just A Frog, were you that guy that was hovering over me vs Stos and was like basically sucking on stos' ****?

Someone was like "ohhhh mettaaaagaaammeee" over my shoulder after every mediocre thing Stos did. :laugh::laugh: I was laughing in my head so hard. If it wasn't you, mah baaddd. If it was you, stop using labeling everything as a metagame. You're using the term wrong.

Stos, next time we'll **** and you idiot, Peach doesn't die to scrah @ 100 on DL, why'd you quit? Rematch next time.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
we did lol it was on DL64, you quit at the scrah lmao. I think that was game 5 iunno. I honestly wasnt paying any particular attention to the set at all lmao besides that one part.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hahaha I'm the lovable ******* of this community lmaoo. I just have a thing with people using certain terms mindlessly.

OHHHHH MINNDDGAMMEESSSSS

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Me after Clash of the Sauga 2 "****, looks like I need to go home and practice my mindgames"

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I remember looking at you, smiling, rolling my eyes and then dying in my head of laughter.

I really hope I told you not to use that term so often :laugh::laugh::laugh: I made Peter/Sylar stop using the term so much. It was Lesson 1 in Imadh's training with him LOLLL tru-mu****in'-fax

soap

Smash Hero
Just A Frog, were you that guy that was hovering over me vs Stos and was like basically sucking on stos' ****?

Someone was like "ohhhh mettaaaagaaammeee" over my shoulder after every mediocre thing Stos did. :laugh::laugh: I was laughing in my head so hard. If it wasn't you, mah baaddd. If it was you, stop using labeling everything as a metagame. You're using the term wrong.

Stos, next time we'll **** and you idiot, Peach doesn't die to scrah @ 100 on DL, why'd you quit? Rematch next time.
lol, don't be jealous over stos' fanboys, he might share i u ask nice.

Top Bottom