• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

D

Deleted member

did anyone actually expect eric to place in a west coast tournament?

ya we trash talk them a lot, but not They dont suck THAT much

worldjem7

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to hear what I have to say about this, instead of just listening to an anonymous post, you can talk to me on MSN.

Why should I come out in the open when whoever posted that won't?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If anyone wants to hear what I have to say about this, instead of just listening to an anonymous post, you can talk to me on MSN.

Why should I come out in the open when whoever posted that won't?
It's not anonymous, I have talked to many WC players and from what I've heard as well, you played stepmania on the monitor most of the times so people can watch you play? Not that there is anything wrong from with that but going to WC to do that is pretty meaningless.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
It's not anonymous, I have talked to many WC players and from what I've heard as well, you played stepmania on the monitor most of the times so people can watch you play? Not that there is anything wrong from with that but going to WC to do that is pretty meaningless.
How's it not anonymous? You're not saying who said what you said, so why should I explain myself to a faceless person?

If WC really has a problem with me, why don't they come in here and post themselves instead of telling you to say stuff for them?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Sources tell me that the WC tournament ran just fine without delays or anything, I don't know what Eric is talking about? Apparently, also he was disrespecting the WC players simply by fighting random scrubs and recording it as well just to show that WC players suck, even though he didn't even fight any Top 10 players from the WC. When they asked him to play, he said no. So if everyone tells me this, then it is probably true. I am disappointed in that attitude.

Edit: I'm going to add this too from what I've heard, quoted.

If you thought the tourney was unorganized or slow maybe its because you were hogging a TV for yourself to record and not letting people do their tourney sets"
Oh he did play some top 10 players but not record it. I played him once or twice and beat him. Adam played him only once at the very end of the tourney for fun.
and i think Eric played him but I never heard anything about it but chocolate thunder guy saying he got 4stocked

And I'm not saying who's I.
.....wow eric really?

yea! ***** *** WC!

*popcorn*
lol jake

soap

Smash Hero
oh shi. i still have a caramilk bar left.

edit: post faster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDLIwlzkgY&feature=channel_page

pretty sure i've seen this somewhere before. interesting. it's like i keep telling people: do less things. =P

loverofmudkip (1 day ago) Show Hide
+2
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
did you know that by the time this video ended over 9000 *****es got beat becacuse they left the kitchen and didn't make thier man a sandwitch.

lolol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
How's it not anonymous? You're not saying who said what you said, so why should I explain myself to a faceless person?

If WC really has a problem with me, why don't they come in here and post themselves instead of telling you to say stuff for them?
Because they trust me and I have kept good relations with them which is why they inquire things to me. And if you did something wrong then you should explain yourself to set things straight in the tournament thread for example. Why should they run after you if you kept yourself in the dark?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Apparently Eric did nothing wrong. Your sources were mistaken Kage. Eric maybe be a bit eccentric but he's by no means mean or rude. To be honest, I was sort of shocked when I read your first post about it Kage. Josh talked to Meta about it and he said that nothing of the sort took place.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I had some family stuff to do so only attended on the first day (Melee, 64). worldjem7 was fine except for a little complaining about singles brackets and how he was seeded. The monitor thing was fine because it was something people didn't wanna play on anyway (lag johns). We were actually trying to use it as an external device to display brackets on but tio seems to have removed that feature in the newest version x.x But yeah, fine guest except for being moody about brackets.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Hey worldjem7, I think your laptop has the brackets for Day 2. Can you email me the tio file when you get a chance? You should have it from when I sent you Day 1. Thanks! I need to compile it and make it one neat and tidy file for AiB.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i'm coming over for a while around that time. actually, why not hold a smashfest or something?
yup i was thinking about it. im pretty sure i can and i can hold lots of people since im moving to a house july 15th. that being said i can start holding fests in a relgular basis arou dhte summer-time.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I had some family stuff to do so only attended on the first day (Melee, 64). worldjem7 was fine except for a little complaining about singles brackets and how he was seeded. The monitor thing was fine because it was something people didn't wanna play on anyway (lag johns). We were actually trying to use it as an external device to display brackets on but tio seems to have removed that feature in the newest version x.x But yeah, fine guest except for being moody about brackets.
Which were valid complaints none the less, though I won't go into the details. But yeah... jumping the gun there, huh Kage? I thought you'd handle something like this with a bit more tact, I expect better from the warrior!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Which were valid complaints none the less, though I won't go into the details. But yeah... jumping the gun there, huh Kage? I thought you'd handle something like this with a bit more tact, I expect better from the warrior!!
I'm just quoting what they told me, some of the better players were annoyed by him.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

ERIC WE TOLD YOU YOUR TV WAS LAGGY! :laugh:

Top Bottom