• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
to be honest i actually learned from that vid

if you fall of the edge in link up+b you can produce a strong hit during the initial fall-off

i thought you were stuck with useless weak hits

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
guys i just finished classes today and a presentation and a bio test. someone hold a smashfest plz. pm me or offline msn, imma check when i get home.

soap

Smash Hero
guys i just finished classes today and a presentation and a bio test. someone hold a smashfest plz. pm me or offline msn, imma check when i get home.
I love the feeling of getting a **** ton of stuff done, then playing smash. It is how i feel right now. god this week sucked. all nighters are trippy

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
some lame attempt to name something after yourself

see snair

I'm not a fan of stupid unneccessary **** unless its moonwalking lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
...i did not get to c this video before it came down, but it better not be my wall jump to falcon punch combo!!!!!!!
*facepalm*

Afro, after watching you try to get that on KOJ in a tournament match twice...
I don't know what to say.

Oh, and everyone stop being stupid. Leave frog alone. If you don't like it, simply say so. Don't bash the dude for making a vid.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol stos i take bac wat i said about drake only having only one good song XD

edit: does anyone no when and wats happening wit anime north?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
OMFG live is great,

ok so remenber how in like march my house got broken into, well this week the insurance company was like here is ur stuff bac, wat i got was an xbox 360 and a wii, and $2000 at best buy to buy games :D so yup

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
though i doubt anyone will scream at this, ally won apex. m2k went out to him and lain. lain in winner's bracket, ally in grand finals. ally supposedly ***** lain (so i hear) but i only saw one match so far so w/e. canada succeeds.

chu won brawl+ with kirby and ice climbers. the other guy in grand finals picked fox and sded literally every game. dair u-tilt in this patch is the stupidest sh*t ever. you know melee falco? it's similar, only arguably gayer. anther also sd'd to lose to chu's kirby in the 4rth game to lose it. kirby vs pika in brawl+ looks about as winnable for kirby as it is in melee. pikachu's qac, recovery, lagless thunder, and jolt camping is so stupid. pikachu looks stupidly annoying.

jman won melee singles, m2k got 2nd, chu got 3rd, hax got 4rth, kage and cactuar got 5th, and then i think scar and hazzard got 7th. after that it becomes a clusterf*ck of vanz, plank, and a bunch of other people.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
If you don't have a big smile on your face that Ally just won Apex then you need to leave this country or shoot yourself.

I don't care what game you play, rep canada ftw.

Top Bottom