• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
who wants to go and steal tvs for melee friendlies =D

seriously though. we should go if brawl turnout isn't looking to cap the venue. but there are more than enough brawl players in toronto, you'd just need to advertise it to get that many anyway.

oh, also, mention it in the montreal thread, cause they have a bunch of people who would consider it...and if ally goes you know that'll attract people too.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
man peterx you're so soft. You're still in highschool. Besides homework, and possibly a job, whats stopping you? If anything, Ryan, Mike, David, Ryan, Kyle, Josh and I have more of a reason to leave. :laugh:
mmmmmmmmm into a new game now..

Cyan_

Smash Lord
SSB64? :laugh:

Does anyone play that here? I still play from time to time, really fun.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
So... I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm not really into Melee either anymore. I loved playing it and all, but it's sort of lost it's flavour.

You guys are all awesome, but this game depresses me, which is hard for anything to do.

My friend and I were playing SSBM at my place and just casually talking, but I somehow kept losing to him. It was pretty disheartening because he barely plays anymore and is noticeably worse at everything, but can still beat me.

I kinda realized that I'll never make up the difference between me and some of the better players after that. I went all emo then said this game isn't fair and he said you're moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-air.

idea

Smash Master
So... I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but I'm not really into Melee either anymore. I loved playing it and all, but it's sort of lost it's flavour.

You guys are all awesome, but this game depresses me, which is hard for anything to do.

My friend and I were playing SSBM at my place and just casually talking, but I somehow kept losing to him. It was pretty disheartening because he barely plays anymore and is noticeably worse at everything, but can still beat me.

I kinda realized that I'll never make up the difference between me and some of the better players after that. I went all emo then said this game isn't fair and he said you're moving with your aunte and uncle in Bel-air.
ohhh.

nicely done.

soap

Smash Hero
u cant quit a video game.

just take a break.

melee will never be the addicting machine it was for me 2 years ago. But that is a good thing. That **** was mad unhealthy.

idea

Smash Master
okay, so i think i've decided. when i get a lot more good footage up, my combo video will use these songs:

68 state - gorillaz
voyager - daft punk

probably about 3 minutes of the first and all of the last. that takes it up to about 6 minutes so i/whoever won't be making this for a while. but it's fun to think about far in advance =)

oh, also i need to start doing combos.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
my Money's On Brawl

Peterx Can Finally Live His Dream Of Shine Bairing Out Of Combos
Hahahaha Too Good

...dammit i'm gona be the only falcon main again, who will i show my stupid falcon tricks to!!!!

edit: lol i saw this too, thats why u play for fun and not for the reason for being the best

Rikana

Smash Champion
Hahahaha Too Good

...dammit i'm gona be the only falcon main again, who will i show my stupid falcon tricks to!!!!

edit: lol i saw this too, thats why u play for fun and not for the reason for being the best
Mee!!! lol I've only went to yorku smashfest twice so far and I don't think I ever met you.. yet. But I wanna improve on my falcon. I'm not great but I think I got potential to become a lot better. You don't live that far away from me either. Brimley/steeles here.

5ive

Smash Champion
Info about the venue me and Stos are trying to book.

They said that they usually don't rent out the church hall, but I can send them an email regarding inquiry. They also said there may be a chance that they will let us book it since I am in their neighbourhood. After I write the email, hopefully me and Stos can go there for a meeting on Saturday.

I still didn't tell them it's for a video game tournament. Hopefully that doesn't stop them from letting us rent it.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I'm kidding (read: Bel-Air :D). I went to his house and ***** him in the bum.

But yea, I play this game to be great, more so than the fun. It is very fun, though.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
Kyle posting: i was pretty sure he was joking, with the bel-air at the end
it'd be weird if he weren't.

...what the hell happened to this laptop's N key

Rikana

Smash Champion
I was wondering if anyone's free tomorrow - thursday. Anyone up for a bit of smash at my place since I missed the yorku one today? :) My house can't hold too many people though. :\

idea

Smash Master
bah, philosophy class. professor will present some philosopher's idea. it will make sense. then the most talkative people in the class will misunderstand it and be very opinionated about their misunderstood/narrow view of the idea. and then the professor will explain it again.

also, i stepped on a snail this morning. i still feel bad about it =(

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Psych test in an hour wheeeeeeee

Technically two hours but I'm leaving in an hour

Last Psych test wheeeeeeeee

But then I have my essay due tomorrow

Stupid school

Top Bottom