• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
by the way, my parents are away this weekend, leaving saturday morning and coming back sometime sunday night. this means that

1) no one is going to make you food, and
2) you can be pretty much as loud as you want

i mean, i'd make you guys food, but...

no i wouldn't.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ambrose is the mannnn.

Lone Wolf says:
AMBROSE
DO YOU WANNA
GO TO A STRIP CLUB
WITH ME
amBrose - - says:
lol
hm

ELLL

OOHHH

****ING

ELLL

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok so after many many months of waiting for something from my univeristies, i got into OUIT for video game development, :D still waiting for utf york and water loo :D but i'm going to university next year :D

idea

Smash Master
ok so after many many months of waiting for something from my univeristies, i got into OUIT for video game development, :D still waiting for utf york and water loo :D but i'm going to university next year :D
nice. i think they always take a long time to reply with offers. if you get a video game development job, tell them to hire me <_< i'd be really good at it

idea

Smash Master
no. i'm in english/philosophy. but maybe i'll try to get into that someday. (i wouldn't be a graphic designer or a programmer...i'd do something involving writing...games companies sometimes hire writers now)

5ive

Smash Champion
Idea, Me, Eugene, Blalex, and some Other guy are coming.

I think we can bring a TV, and I'll bring a Wii w/ Brawl+ k.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
just post it here. unlike some people i don't feel the need to keep my tricks hidden =P
...was that a shot kyle XD, well anyways i found out when ur on the stage and u do roll out if u fully charge it, and just before u go over the edge if u hold the other way jiggs like faces the other way but is still spinning and moves bac a small bit, if u do this on the edge jiggs falls off and takes the edge, think of it as a super wave dash just longer start up time, and if u miss u die.....so i dunno, it;d be cool just to c u rob someone in like a team match or something XD

**lol afro tricks*

idea

Smash Master
hahah, that is pretty cool. do you grab the edge after the part where she's turning around, or before that waiting period? cause that turnaroud time is fairly long. the timing must be so hard to get, too.

i also once accidentally did fsmash to "pc chris" turn-around edgehog. cause fsmash pushes off like falcon's dash attack. that'd be so cool if i could do that on purpose.

more practically...fsmash singhog on yoshi's story. about as easy as just running to the edge and doing it.

edit: yeah, that too. more starfurry vids please.

D

Deleted member

if i host a brawl+ ONLY tournament who would attend? im serious. melee side event is possible too, but im trying to make brawl+ happen.

5ive

Smash Champion
Delorted. Please host that. I would so ****ing going.
And I might go to aN with Eugene and a couple more people. We'll bring a full Brawl+ setup with TV.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hahah, that is pretty cool. do you grab the edge after the part where she's turning around, or before that waiting period? cause that turnaroud time is fairly long. the timing must be so hard to get, too.

i also once accidentally did fsmash to "pc chris" turn-around edgehog. cause fsmash pushes off like falcon's dash attack. that'd be so cool if i could do that on purpose.

more practically...fsmash singhog on yoshi's story. about as easy as just running to the edge and doing it.

edit: yeah, that too. more starfurry vids please.
OMFG YOU CAN DO THAT..............hmmmm time to learn more tricks :D, oh i'll start uploading again tonight got really busy and forgot about them......

Jono

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to Anime North this weekend.

If any of you see a random Ness player (melee), that's probably me.

Hope to meet some more smashers!

Top Bottom