• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Desh

Smash Ace
**** lol,
k
uuhhh
afro, instead of me sending u links,
to make the quality better/ give u more selection, wanna just dl my combo vid and then just take w.e u want from that? =/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b02k4gziamd/NEW DOC VID.wmv

there,
im done sending u clips? =s
i think?
lol

edit: trevor, do your grandparents ride the short bus also? O_o

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ryan isn't so elegant.

Ryan's should be much simpler imo. For font, at least. Ryan as a player is the most basic person I know. He just hits you a lot and combines hits to make these weird things called combos.

Stos's is sick.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
**** lol,
k
uuhhh
afro, instead of me sending u links,
to make the quality better/ give u more selection, wanna just dl my combo vid and then just take w.e u want from that? =/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b02k4gziamd/NEW DOC VID.wmv

there,
im done sending u clips? =s
i think?
lol

edit: trevor, do your grandparents ride the short bus also? O_o
indeed they do ^_^ its a family tradition, i kind of broke the cycle tho :laugh:

Desh

Smash Ace

andy, wanna gimme some critique?
not really the one with text,
i just liked the quote and wanted to put it in, but i dont think it turned out. =/
i think theres a bit too much dead space in it, but i dont mind it that much :S

edit:
srry, have to self critique it >.<
idk,
im not a big fan of smudging sigs in general, but i like how most of it came out, i dont like the smudges around the right hands cuff, i feel like i smudged to much of the inners but didnt spread it enough.
idk the little bit of the bottom of the right hand bothers me.
might go back to fix that,
i liked the text,
i could have done a bit more with the border, it was just a 2 pxl white fill overlay, but its what i've been doing since i made this thing :

( i lurve this sig like i lurve my mother. one of my best sigs i think i made back from when i was more into photoshop DX )

but yeah. done. lol

edit edit: was looking through my photobucket lol
i always liked this one,

would prolly have used it if swfs sig limits werent lame =[ i liked the text i had done on it DX

Desh

Smash Ace
first one is justin law from soul eater,
second one is i have no clue,
just a pic i found,
and the 3rd is hitsugaya from bleach

Sanu

Smash Champion
XD I love how Drolian is still actively watching the smash scene but he never comes out to events anymoar.... or ever for that matter. PARENT JOHNS.

Hey, manslave formerly known as Desh... SIG?! ;____________________________;... and you forgot to give me my weekly afternoon blowjob yesterday, wtfux man? I expect three this coming week now.

Desh

Smash Ace
yuhz i watch soul eater, koukaku no regios, shippuden, tales of the abyss, nabari no ou, gintama, and thats it. =D

ithink..

and sorry josh,
i can do a sig for u with a wolf, but i dont think i can do one similar to myc urrent one.
=s

Sanu

Smash Champion
yuhz i watch soul eater, koukaku no regios, shippuden, tales of the abyss, nabari no ou, gintama, and thats it. =D

ithink..

and sorry josh,
i can do a sig for u with a wolf, but i dont think i can do one similar to myc urrent one.
=s
What about the blowjobs? At least supply the blowjobs.

:laugh:

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Top Bottom