• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i play a **** load of melee. my good friend in my rez saw me watching survivor gabon and i randomly mentioned ken, and we both started talking smash. he was originally a brawl player and we played that, and he started playing melee and i've since trained him. he's pretty **** good. he doesn't like playing brawl anymore so we don't. i ask here and there and we play it randomly but w/e

im itching to try brawl+
Jake you should come out more when you have time.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
this thread should be renamed best friends club...

i just came here to get desh to make me sig, desh you make me cool sig and i join your fanclub... otherwise i'll just say i'm going to join and never really do it, bwahahaha =)

Desh

Smash Ace
lmaaoo, itsk the club is just a joke anyways XD
i'll get around to it eventually,
buut what kinda sig do u want =/
like, one of my silly ones like the one im using now, something colorful like bernies? :S
whot!?!?!?!

check out my photobucket, maybe u'll see something u like? O_o
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/

the thing is, im an xcore procrastinator, so idk when im gonna do it LOL,
i have to be in the mood XD
but yeah. lemme know =/

edit:
and something im straight up not good at doing, or may have done something while fooling around, have no idea what i did lol.

like that fox thing i posted up there, i doubt i'd do it again if i tried XD ,

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm still waiting on your sig Desh... wolf sig! =(

And anyone want to smash today? PM or call me! 647 449 9653.

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, josh, i looked for a stock pic of a wolf, but wolfs are so instense, i cant find anything like i did for my fox sig =s.

hmmmms

im goin around deviant art right now and checkin out what people are doing.
some pretty cute stuff XD

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
falcon doesnt suck.......ok maybe a lil........ok maybe a more than a lil........ok maybe alot......i wish falcon was better......

anyways i've finshed the first half of the intro to the trailer i'll post the link once it's done uploading i need some one to write up and intro thingy for the crew.....cuz if i have super bad gammer and plus i'd make it sound super cheesy so any volunteers?

edit wow youtube had super uploader just now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cha-KWqtinA

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
falcon doesnt suck.......ok maybe a lil........ok maybe a more than a lil........ok maybe alot......i wish falcon was better......
*shrug*

I'm not sure if Falcon is worse than Peach or not but I think Fox eviscerates both of them. And at the end of the day, isn't that all that matters?

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'd host but I'd only be able to have 2-4 people over... and I'm sort of sick; my boyfriend is worse <.<;;

Wanna be squished into a small basement apartment with two sick guys? I doubt it XD;

Santana

Smash Apprentice
My parents are gone again, but I think my grandparents are using the house for a night. Plus my mom found out I had friends over, and she wasn't too ecstatic...

EDIT: What happened to my post count? o.o

idea

Smash Master
odontodactylus scyllarus

...by metallica

use your claws mr. crab =(

omg nevermind, that didn't work - 2:08

furthermore...2:51...wtf is that

hehe, organisms are so interesting

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I was watching these videos until I came across some piranhas ganking a mouse in a fish tank and I had to stop. It was too creepy.

Seriously, piranhas are so broken. They've got this instant-cast move that can own things instantly. Seriously, wtf. I hate that ****!

idea

Smash Master
editattop:

1) so i guess nothing's happening friday/today?
2) to all involved, wanna give me more info for alukard's/revival of melee? like...do i have to give people money at some point, besides entry fees? when leaving/returning? it's in a week and i know very little about it.

=S yeah.

i like watching animals and stuff when none of them are dying.

Sanu

Smash Champion
josh, message or pick up your phone.
That was you? We went to sleep early yesterday and ended up getting pissed off because someone kept calling in the middle of the night <___<; that, and we thought it was my mom... bleh.

Hit me up today on msn/phone!!... Or just pm me on swf, lol.

I.B

Smash Lord
2) to all involved, wanna give me more info for alukard's/revival of melee? like...do i have to give people money at some point, besides entry fees? when leaving/returning? it's in a week and i know very little about it.
I'm not too sure if we're gonna pay for housing, but we'll definitely be pitching for gas.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
anything happening saturday? got invited to go to a church group >_>, and i mean, cmon, its a church group.. you cant say no >_<. so yea, someone host saturday :)

idea

Smash Master
this thread got moved to the social room. my post count was halved =P

they aren't yet, and i can't come on the first wednesday back, but after that we can probably start them up again. like osman said, he doesn't always go to all of them anyway, so it's more up to one or two people to bring gamecubes (and that would probably be me or david).

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
anything happening saturday? got invited to go to a church group >_>, and i mean, cmon, its a church group.. you cant say no >_<. so yea, someone host saturday :)
is it yfc? LOL
if it is, leave that ****injg group right away LOL.
*looks at ryan*
Servinooooo :laugh:

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
is it yfc? LOL
if it is, leave that ****injg group right away LOL.
*looks at ryan*
Servinooooo :laugh:

lmao, i have no idea what its called XD, im just going as a guest not actually in it, and if i turned this down, then i might be haunted by a certain EASTER ZOMBIE :laugh:

Santana

Smash Apprentice
this thread got moved to the social room. my post count was halved =P

they aren't yet, and i can't come on the first wednesday back, but after that we can probably start them up again. like osman said, he doesn't always go to all of them anyway, so it's more up to one or two people to bring gamecubes (and that would probably be me or david).
And me >:o

I bring setups everywhere. And Eric brings a setup, too, when he comes. Thats enough for the 10 people turn out.

EDIT: I just noticed it got moved to the Social Room. There goes 80% of my posts, hah.

Top Bottom