• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
get two people not playing, each player whispers their character pick in the person's ear, and the person speaks up if they character whispered is different from the one they chose.

i suppose this wouldn't work if they cheated for you =P so best to find someone impartial. in my experience it doesn't come up much anyway.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
theres many ways....

basically just get it so both chars are picked and neither of u kno the opponents char.

E.G: Each player tells a third party, write your chars down, or just say each char on the count of 3 lol

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Yea, "blind" pick is pretty self explanatory, just wasn't sure what's the easiest way to go about it. I like the count to 3, Sylar... hah.

Thanks guys.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
I was watching these videos until I came across some piranhas ganking a mouse in a fish tank and I had to stop. It was too creepy.

Seriously, piranhas are so broken. They've got this instant-cast move that can own things instantly. Seriously, wtf. I hate that ****!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLz8RK4teHM

this frog is bad ***, he no's how to play the match up XD sort of...

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I told you guys, they're ****ing broken. Also that was such a weird case. The frog was still probably able to move because it's spine and head were still intact and the nervous system wasn't destroyed in terms of its limbs, but it was probably dead in the next few seconds anyway.

lmfao what have I started

idea

Smash Master
nice. i suggest having it zoom in at the end. seems like a better transition to melee clips.

i do :D, link ditto in my pants now please :p
haha, you've only been to one tournament and you're already getting in on the gay jokes

getting in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IusuaM0Bi0

so

giga bowser

anyone else get the idea he was the inspiration for metaknight?
techchase by way of being everywhere

messed up badly on the text.
maybe i'll go back and fix it later.
i like it.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
lol, sorry. And yeah, that makes more sense. You should ask them about it; it's possible that they'll have some sort of alternative. I mean, it's only possible because York is kind of fail lately.

OMFG there's a free version of photoshop called GIMPshop. How ****ing awesome is that?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
who wants their intro done tonight first TT menber to post gets theirs done tonight....

edit: OMFG remenber how i said u can edge cancel to wall jump.......well wit falcon u can moonwalk reverse knee edge cancel wall jump :DDDDDDDDDDD

2nd edit: OMFG you can pivot edge hog to wall jump XD

3rd Edit: OMFG you can wave dash backwards and wall jump....if your wondering how i'm finding all these i'm in 1/4 speed theres like 1 or 2 frames u can do it for all of these i that i just mentioned

the sec falcon falls off the stage hold towards the stage the falcon's shoes will like touch the wall (if u do the wave dash backwards if u pause u c that falcons shoe is like inside the stage, oh u also have to do like a super small wavedash) then press forward and u can wall jump.....but falcons shoe is only at the wall for like 1 or 2 frames so yea super hard and prob no one will ever master this (maybe.........) but just letting u no

lol maybe i should start posting my findings in the falcon threads.......

Desh

Smash Ace
well
since im the first TT to post,
i guess i gets mines done first,
but i havent given u any clips.
THERE FOR I POSTPONE THE WHOLE VIDEO BY EVIL TACTICS OF DOOM.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
well
since im the first TT to post,
i guess i gets mines done first,
but i havent given u any clips.
THERE FOR I POSTPONE THE WHOLE VIDEO BY EVIL TACTICS OF DOOM.
mine is doooone ahhhhhhhhh
AFRO I ****ING LOVE YOU NO HOMO
OH MAN SO I WENT TO PETERX'S AND LIKE I WANTED TO RECORD MELEE BUT NOOOOOOOO
=(
Also Trevor (Just a Frog) should be in TT. hes a really cool guy and hes willing to smash with us =D

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
mine is doooone ahhhhhhhhh
AFRO I ****ING LOVE YOU NO HOMO
OH MAN SO I WENT TO PETERX'S AND LIKE I WANTED TO RECORD MELEE BUT NOOOOOOOO
=(
Also Trevor (Just a Frog) should be in TT. hes a really cool guy and hes willing to smash with us =D
AWWWHHH i luvs you stos <3 (no homo)

also, your the first person to spell my name right in awhile >.>, Trever, Trevir, and wait, the best one i got on a valentines card Treeveer lol

idea

Smash Master
i've never seen an alternate spelling of 'Trevor'.

for mass madness tourney going on right now:

Raynex is fighting KDJ in losers semi-finals, winner plays against Darc in the losers finals, winner of that plays against PC Chris in grand finals
hyper excitement update:

raynex won against kdj, is playing against darc

dj nintendo *****

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
my ***** hard roflz. I have a feeling Mike faced Reno and lost to him =/ this was just my intuition feeling I got when I said I had a feeling he'd lose to a campy falco (juke lol) at kansas.

****ing cort, you win doubles, and not enter while KDJ does.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, go Bernard. Wonder if he'll win against Darc and how he'll do against PC Chris.

Also, is anyone hosting for the upcoming week? I wanna play some Melee.

Desh

Smash Ace
my ***** hard roflz. I have a feeling Mike faced Reno and lost to him =/ this was just my intuition feeling I got when I said I had a feeling he'd lose to a campy falco (juke lol) at kansas.

****ing cort, you win doubles, and not enter while KDJ does.
reno doesnt play falco O_o
he plays sheik :dizzy:

Top Bottom