• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
My highly anticipated video is done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTR9DbK_QBA
Good ****. The lyrics were actually pretty **** good.

AWWWHHH i luvs you stos <3 (no homo)

also, your the first person to spell my name right in awhile >.>, Trever, Trevir, and wait, the best one i got on a valentines card Treeveer lol
HIIIII Frog. Where do you live anyways?

**** Josh these combos are so sick.

Its great to be back guys. I missed you allll :D

unknown522

Some guy

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
man so many things to tell you guys. so many crazy stories.

quick rundown:

-wife beat cactuar in winners bracket
-wife ALMOST 3 STOCKED KDJ (they were tied 1-1 and it was the 3rd match). Then KDJ made a 3 stock comeback.

-KDJ made a comeback with 2 stocks vs. Wife and Scar in doubles (match 3). He was Marth too...

-I almost 4 stocked KDJ's Falcon (he went for off-stage knees and i gimped him like 3 times). I ended up 3 stocking it. (he beat me in two matches afterwards to win the friendly set)

-Mike scared Wife off of using Peach and got revenge. Wife beat him in Kansas, Mike beat him last weekend to tie it up at 1-1. GOOD **** MIKE!

-yea.....food was good

-Darc is really really good. campy though. but smarter and probably better than hbox. He took PC to 5th match in GFs. Although...he got 4 stocked by PC's Fox on stadium in the first match. lol i wish I was that good.

-Mike and I lost to Scar and Wife by a hair. (long story)

JPOP

Smash Rookie
Hey i'll be joining the GTA melee group pretty soon. Nice to meet u all.

idea

Smash Master
thanks. haha, december 1 2007...so this was only about a month before i met you guys.

man so many things to tell you guys. so many crazy stories.

quick rundown:

-wife beat cactuar in winners bracket
-wife ALMOST 3 STOCKED KDJ (they were tied 1-1 and it was the 3rd match). Then KDJ made a 3 stock comeback.

-KDJ made a comeback with 2 stocks vs. Wife and Scar in doubles (match 3). He was Marth too...

-I almost 4 stocked KDJ's Falcon (he went for off-stage knees and i gimped him like 3 times). I ended up 3 stocking it. (he beat me in two matches afterwards to win the friendly set)

-Mike scared Wife off of using Peach and got revenge. Wife beat him in Kansas, Mike beat him last weekend to tie it up at 1-1. GOOD **** MIKE!

-yea.....food was good

-Darc is really really good. campy though. but smarter and probably better than hbox. He took PC to 5th match in GFs. Although...he got 4 stocked by PC's Fox on stadium in the first match. lol i wish I was that good.

-Mike and I lost to Scar and Wife by a hair. (long story)
oh yeah, how'd you do in doubles?

good job both wife and mike =)

and again. what did darc do. i want to learn X_X mango is similar to how i play now, but a lot better, so that doesn't help. hungrybox plays jigglypuff about as oppositely from me as possible. so there might be new things i could learn from how darc plays her.

idea

Smash Master
Hey i'll be joining the GTA melee group pretty soon. Nice to meet u all.
haha, 0 posts. stupid social thread. ...there's no chance you're a girl, is there? we don't have any off those =(

ryan - currently watching that crew battle. everyone looks different. you look like you could be 12. y'know, one of those 12-year-olds who looks older than they are, but you can still tell that they're 12. =P

haha, my fox and sheik now are probably better than ambrose's then

edit: LOL BERNARD, firefox toward the middle of the stage? TWICE?! what were you thinking?

idea

Smash Master
evil racism
seen it.

That I had to survive. Hasn't anyone told you how stupid I used to be?

edit: david that pic is waay too good.
wow, i think that you edited this between when i saw it and when i clicked quote. cause i don't remember the edit being there when i clicked it. weird.

i was at david's last weekend and people were telling me how you used to be the one with bad DI =P and everyone would make fun of you for it. until peter x came along. and now he doesn't even have bad DI! gta needs more bad players.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
*shrug*

PeterX still has subpar DI, but I don't think it's super bad. I wasn't comboing him particularly hard, certainly nothing like dash attack x4 u-smash fair, or u-smash jab reset u-smash or u-throw uair (they ground themselves from failed cc) uair (ground themselves again) uair (ground themselves again) uair bair (i've gotten all those failed techs on quite a few people >_> and they really shouldn't work); more like dash attack u-smash d-smash (he DI away so I have to chase him to get it). Not exactly exciting stuff.

I think his most glaring issue is probably his teching and recovery patterns. I can often just assume he'll do something and punish him for it after a throw or whatever. He doesn't DI the follows that badly anymore, although it could definitely stand a lot of improvement.

In other words, PeterX needs to come over more. So I can beat his predictable patterns out of him until he gets it.

edit: Kyle are you on msn? I'm bored.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
seen it.

wow, i think that you edited this between when i saw it and when i clicked quote. cause i don't remember the edit being there when i clicked it. weird.

i was at david's last weekend and people were telling me how you used to be the one with bad DI =P and everyone would make fun of you for it. until peter x came along. and now he doesn't even have bad DI! gta needs more bad players.
I never had particularly bad d.i.

Its just that sometimes when I was being recorded I'd do something stupid. : /

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Why does Pinky love me hahahaha

I'm like his anti-thesis.

While he tries to spread truth and justice throughout the boards I just parade around naked and people suck my e-peen because I'm cool like that.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
ryan - currently watching that crew battle. everyone looks different. you look like you could be 12. y'know, one of those 12-year-olds who looks older than they are, but you can still tell that they're 12. =P
Hah.

Found this baby in Atlantic South.

God I love the boards.

Bahahahahaha.

EDIT: Kyle, I have your Melee disc. Sorry it took so long to find, but I did find it :p

Next Smashfest, it's yours.

Desh

Smash Ace
uhhh
i'd assume a brawl player,
or a friend of one of ours,
or something.

or a jpop listner?
girls generation ftw? lol

idea

Smash Master
i'm guessing large, manly black guy. that would be the least expected type of person with the name 'jpop'.

on top of the adding of two accounts, this thread was recently made "social" and none of our posts count in it anymore. i used to have about double what i do now.

idea

Smash Master
Hah.

Bahahahahaha.

EDIT: Kyle, I have your Melee disc. Sorry it took so long to find, but I did find it :p

Next Smashfest, it's yours.
oh yeah, i forgot to respond to this.

thanks =) that'll probably be at york sometime in the next few weeks. i actually forgot i didn't have it cause i've been borrowing my friend's =P

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
KK my join date is earlier than yours and my post count is higher, therefore my E-Peen is far larger than yours
Join Date (of my first account here)
10-26-2006

Lol wut

also, if i combine my pcs from both accs (at current post count = 2904) i get 4037

so you lose pinky

sorry try again later

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
For anyone that wants to come to revival of smash this weekend. We might have one available car spot. PM me if you aren't already going with Josh and want to come to this.

Slipsystem13

Smash Cadet
Anyone up for sending some FC's? I'd love to come down to someone's house and kick *** but unless it's near In the Lawrence and Dufferin area I can't come out.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Come to my house so you know where it is for the biweeklies
also because I'm a lazy **** but hhahhahaha disregard this

EDIT: no srsly. I has recording and good food.

Anyone up for sending some FC's? I'd love to come down to someone's house and kick *** but unless it's near In the Lawrence and Dufferin area I can't come out.
hags, uh...none of us play Brawl here. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up. Try the uh, other...Brawl thing...I'm sorry, I'm of no use. There are Brawlers but they kind of ignore this thread most of the time.

Top Bottom