• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
you forgot the ..

"SCRAAAAAAAH!" lool i stopped spamming that for some reason . :laugh:
Oh yeah.

Their Kaiten Giri are different as well.

Link's kills and Y. Link's acts like Pika's D-smash.

Y. Link's Up B is actually decent but, I never use it for some reason.

You could like Up-B to down-B to side B to B

just like Meta Knight!! :D

and lol don't worry, I won't wake you again Grmzo!

demodemo

Smash Ace
sorry i dont post in this thread but WTF GRMO WHERES CG IN YOUR LIST

and trust me, i have seen way worst than stuff like akikan. whats that **** called, akane iro or some **** hahaha oh man my life was taken away from me

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
sorry i dont post in this thread but WTF GRMO WHERES CG IN YOUR LIST

and trust me, i have seen way worst than stuff like akikan. whats that **** called, akane iro or some **** hahaha oh man my life was taken away from me
akane iro-ni somaru saka or something. yeah, that was pretty awful, but not as bad as akikan.

also lol CG = code geass? I forgot about it for some reason. Pretend it's there.

Slipsystem13

Smash Cadet
Umm, I live near Keele and Lawrence Ave W. But I know my way pretty well around subway down to Scaraborough

idea

Smash Master
^ Maybe. I'm fine with it so long as you don't wake me up in the morning. I'll have your head if you do. I would just have to ask my parents about it.

EDIT STOTSO I HWAS TLAKING TO AERIKC
PERSON ITN
THERES A COLOURFUL MY FROUNT YARHD HOW TO I GET RIF OD THENM
oh, my bad, i accidentally a WHOLE rainbow on lawn

edit: gta, do we have any housing for montreal yet?

Desh

Smash Ace
both of the bombs have multiple hitboxes. O_o

edit: and hit multiple times.

wich is why unless you time the cape perfectly, when u cape y.link/links bombs they'll often explode instead of being reflect0rd.

or summin.
i have to check the doc boards, but the reason that happens is cuz the bombs hit multiple times and ****,
so yah

Grmo

Smash Champion
Grmzo sits in a dark room, with the dim glow of the laptop screen covered by the palm of his hand that has covered his disgruntled face. Since he is narrating his journey through time - for the time being - he considers the use of the word "disgruntled" and wonders what it means to be "gruntled". He sits for a moment longer, being distracted by the sounds of the furry, hulking creatures that stalk the main floor of his house, and wonders if they are getting in to the dog food. Coming back to his senses upon seeing Kyle's signature on Smashboards, he believes that the featured character is gruntled. Yes, quite deeply gruntled, as if to grunt in pleasure, rather than to lead a grunt, or to have been led by a grunt. He considers asking Kyle if he is gruntled, but decides against it, unwittingly (that is, without wit of) the fact that he not only just made a terrible mistake in the world of sentence functionality, but that he had already revealed through his self-narration that he wished to ask that question. However, upon coming across this existential anomaly, he sees his follies, and hurries back to the source of his disgruntlement, of which he has long since left in the dark minutes of his past. That is to say, the minutes prior to this statement that he spent in the darkness, thinking about himself lying in a dark room in which he exists. Naturally, he wonders in part whether the readers of this psychologically impossible narration will consider the passage of time, and whether it affects the pig in the sky that he dreamed about. Nervously looking over his shoulder, he sees a large flock of airborne air, and decides that his narration is getting too impossibly complicated. Thus, he decides to end it the way he did some time ago - although neither Grmzo nor I can remember what it was, or why he just wrote "I" in a system that does not allow such a word - and goes back to journeying through the ever growing labyrinth of One Piece episodes. Good night, Grmzo, it has been a confusion. He hits the "Post Quick Reply" button, and continues to write as if nothing had happened. There will be, without a doubt, a long list of narrative impossibilities, such as that one, to come. He hopes that the fellow members of his Hag Bros. community will pick up on his silly ideas and communicate in ways so unimaginably absurd as to put this one in a box of donuts and placed on top of a spider web.

idea

Smash Master
for additional fun, consider that you are mostly empty. the atoms composing you are largely empty space. even the subatomic particles are not whole.

so we're all actually complicated, collected masses of nothing. we just can't tell cause our eyes aren't good enough.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Marco come over we're making bacon now.

Grmzo edits his post, having forgotten that he intended to communicate by narrating himself from a third person perspective. He wonders at first what the second person is, considering the possibility that it is the keyboard or simply the target of the first person, in which case the narrative might sound a little too gay and brushes it out of his mind.

He also notes that Saturday is in two days, and throws out a reminder to everyone to confirm if they are still coming to his house on said day, also noting that there might be bacon.

idea

Smash Master
Pool 7: frames, Idea, KnightMare516, KoreanDJ, Mikeman

doable. we shall see. i assume it's top 2 make it out?

edit: is pkm still going this weekend? they have him in pools. him and bam would have the easiest pools of anyone i think.

Pool 3: AJAX, book, Leacero, Oorah-Kabrah, pkmvodka
Pool 4: BAM, Koo, ref, StriCNYN3, Spawn

actually, you know what, i'll just copy all of them. but at the end of this post.

Individually, lol.
so what time should i be ready for on friday?

i mean, tomorrow =P

Marco come over we're making bacon now.

Grmzo edits his post, having forgotten that he intended to communicate by narrating himself from a third person perspective. He wonders at first what the second person is, considering the possibility that it is the keyboard or simply the target of the first person, in which case the narrative might sound a little too gay and brushes it out of his mind.

He also notes that Saturday is in two days, and throws out a reminder to everyone to confirm if they are still coming to his house on said day, also noting that there might be bacon.
there is a "second person," it was explained to me once, but i forget it and it wasn't very useful anyway.
i think it was...
1st: I
2nd: He
3rd: Kyle

-----------------

Pool 1: Ame, CopyCat, Wafflekwnt, Azen Zagenite, Alukard
Pool 2: chivalruse, goku, Sheik, Yusaf, DaShizWiz
Pool 5: AelSlam, JFox, TSP, MikeMoney, ChuDatz
Pool 6: Scar, V, I.B., John, MIK
Pool 8: CHAIN-ACE, koj, toasty, MaNg0, Big D
Pool 9: Dac, JS, PB&J, PimpUigi, vwins
Pool 10: Fedx, House MD, HBK, Chewman, Europhoria
Pool 11: grill, JMan, SOFT, stabby2486, Lovage
Pool 12: FC, Thumbswayup, Teh_Spamerer, Mogwai, PC Dave
Pool 13: AOI, drephen, Spife, Vicious, doyoung2win
Pool 14: bear, Grey Fox, Kyu Puff, M2K, UltimaScout
Pool 15: Falcodada, vidjogamer, Yedi, Hazzard, Aesir
Pool 16: Anon, DIAZ, HungryBox, SwiftBass, Parlnock
Pool 17: Cort, KUPA, Nick_nasty, Ritz, Zhu
Pool 18: Cactuar, KazuTheOtaku, noodles, QueenDVS, DCScribZ
Pool 19: ChRedToAKrisp, SOLR, ZeD, Jiano, DJ Nintendo
Pool 20: DNS, Sanuzi, Stratford, Trademakr, PC Chris
Pool 21: EEVisu, eggm, RedPhauxe, MattNF, Kwan, ArcNatural
Pool 22: Blast, Dan, Omni, Sensei, SoJa, darc
Pool 23: br4n, Malco, Reno, TheManaLord, Zero, ZoSo
Pool 24: Eternal Yoshi, Prince of Fire, Wife, X - Sylar - X, prog, Lite
Pool 25: Dazwa, Deff, FlipDammit, Gheto, Kage, Cash Mooney
Pool 26: DeathKnight, Havoc Zephyr, Jurm, KirbyKaze, SpicierMooMoo, TecZero
Pool 27: Eclipsing binary, KoRoBeNiKi, Meth, Nakamaru, D1, tinky
Pool 28: BEER, Milos, Mommy siafu, unc, Unknown522, Pakman
Pool 29: CamPollit, Kels, Preg, VaNz, cheeburger, CanISmash
Pool 30: Bailey, Boss, Ello, ZeroKoH, Bolt, ColBol
Pool 31: G$, Hector, Niko, RaynEX, Roman, Tailz531
Pool 32: CaptainHappyFace, HIV+, JX, Logik, RockCrock, Hax$$$$

Desh

Smash Ace
wow that tourny is soo ****ing stacked.
i want to gooooo =[

edit:
i dont think niko = niko_k

theres a few people on swf with accounts with niko in them,
and they'd probably put niko_k =p

Sanu

Smash Champion
Josh, I want some yummy yum yumz bacon
BACON!!! I miss bacon but sausage >> bacon anyways. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!! :laugh:

doable. we shall see. i assume it's top 2 make it out?

edit: is pkm still going this weekend? they have him in pools. him and bam would have the easiest pools of anyone i think.

so what time should i be ready for on friday?

i mean, tomorrow =P
Yeah, your pool will be fine... and pkm told me he's not going. There's still a 0.5% chance he'll go (which is why he pre-regged), so don't bother telling the TOs anything.

I love how Niko and Bernard are in the same pool. Also holy **** Josh, you're facing PC Chris.
Yeah, definitely not the same Niko lolol :p. And yeah, should good a pool! I look forward to that match, probably going to Fox ditter him XD. Everyone else looks like trash though, second seed ftw~

Sanu

Smash Champion
2 pm? lol.....no, you have to be up and start getting ready at 12. Sorry, haha.

idea

Smash Master
hey sanuzi...anything in your car that lets it play off an ipod?

if not i could bring some cds. dunno if i have anything everyone would like though.

Sanu

Smash Champion
hey sanuzi...anything in your car that lets it play off an ipod?

if not i could bring some cds. dunno if i have anything everyone would like though.
Yeah, I do. You can bring CDs as well, I'm bringing my ipod too. I don't have too much great music on it though... I wanted to do requests, but I just got really lazy :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
k, ipod then.

so uh...did someone call my house 6 or 7 times this morning? whoever it was they were really persistent <_< but usually people calling us during the day are telemarketers so i don't answer the phone.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Note to people who are coming over tomorrow: Since only like three people have said they're coming, just come over lol. I don't imagine we'll have any more than like 5 or 6 anyway. Call me beforehand (647-219-4596) and let me know tomorrow or something lol.

120 Falconer drive, unit 41

http://maps.google.ca

type in:

#41 120 falconer drive

and you should get your directions

lol everyone should write like this...

although...

I think I would get sick...

If people...

used this many ellipses...

because i've seen that happen...

and it was horrifying...

^__^

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
k, ipod then.

so uh...did someone call my house 6 or 7 times this morning? whoever it was they were really persistent <_< but usually people calling us during the day are telemarketers so i don't answer the phone.
That was Josh.

He was trying to reach you.

EDIT: Josh, I am at the food court near the York Lanes, near Vari Hall and the hotdog stand. It's like 1:50 now and I don't know where you are v__v

Top Bottom