• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Santana

Smash Apprentice
I have a test tomorrow at night. I don't know who's bright idea (no pun) it was to put a midterm on a Saturday night, but I can't make it Grmo :ohwell:

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I have a test tomorrow at night. I don't know who's bright idea (no pun) it was to put a midterm on a Saturday night, but I can't make it Grmo :ohwell:
haaaaaaags ok. You should wombo combo them for that arrangement >_>

also rofl, I broke my record: I'm watching 20 animes.

clannad after story is balls. don't watch it. everyone dies.
lol it was a spoiler after all, you didn't have to highlight it

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
i be heading to church group again tonight (invited two weeks in a row.. wonder what i did to deserve this XD) stos pm me or something to tell me how your getting to Grmo's tomorrow, cause i either need a bus buddy (lol) or a ride from someone. Grmo if you could post directions on how to get ther from kipling station i will give you my first born child

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, it's so flippin' warm today.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Just saying.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
i be heading to church group again tonight (invited two weeks in a row.. wonder what i did to deserve this XD) stos pm me or something to tell me how your getting to Grmo's tomorrow, cause i either need a bus buddy (lol) or a ride from someone. Grmo if you could post directions on how to get ther from kipling station i will give you my first born child

lol no thanks. I'm not too good with infants; I never remember what to marinate them with, and they tend to protest too much. Anyway, directions:

Go to Islington Station instead, because the world ignores Kipling and there are no buses from there. Anyway, from Islington, you take the 26. From there, you will transfer on to the 9 bus. When you see a graveyard (it'll be on the right), get the **** off that bus right away and transfer over to the 44 bus. From there, wait until you see a giant sign that says 120. Here's a picture:

Anyway from there, just call me or something. The unit number is FOURTY ****ING ONE (41) so don't miss it rofl. There's a clear sign if you walk straight in to the complex. If dogs are not barking, you're probably at the at the wrong house, but it should say 41 on it so just knock. Here are the stop schedules:

26 - Burnhamthorpe (West)
1306 - ISLINGTON SUBWAY BUS TERMINAL

10:19 AM 1:19 PM
10:39 AM 1:39 PM
10:59 AM 1:59 PM
11:19 AM 2:19 PM
11:39 AM 2:39 PM
11:59 AM 2:59 PM
12:19 PM 3:19 PM
12:39 PM 3:39 PM
12:59 PM 3:59 PM

You get the idea lol

9 - Rathburn-Miller's Grove (North)
0597 - CITY CENTRE BUS TERMINAL at SQUARE ONE

11:19 AM
11:49 AM
12:19 PM
12:49 PM
1:19 PM
1:49 PM
2:19 PM
2:49 PM
3:19 PM

44 - Mississauga Road (North)
2401 - QUEEN ST at OLD PINE ST

11:35 AM
12:20 PM
1:05 PM
1:50 PM
2:35 PM
3:20 PM
4:05 PM
4:50 PM
5:35 PM

If you don't like this, then do it yourself here: http://www4.mississauga.ca/ClickNRi...hNDlkLTk1NjEtNGRkMi1hZWNjLWUyYTQyMjVkMjBiOQ==

gg. That's all I can do for now. Try to pay attention to specific times so you don't have to wait too long. For example, it's about a 40 minute ride to Square one, so you'll arrive there at noon if you take the 11:19 bus, leaving a 20 minute wait time until you can transfer, so you probably don't want to do that. You would probably not arrive at the 44 transfer stop until 12:35 or thereabouts, meaning you would have to wait 45 minutes. I dunno. I'm not gonna plan it out for you. Use that link if you want someone to plan it lol. I don't know what time you're coming at anyway.

Anyway, I've gotta get back to work. My dad is yelling at me in German for some reason, even though we're not German and he knows I don't know German anyway. lol what a weirdo.

D

Deleted member

Peterx wtf where were u today roar i'm coming bac to the sceen and afro is gona start hosting bi weeklies when in summer/spring :D

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
alright, anyone want to meet me at islington so i dont get lost lol, in return, nudes.

if you guys are in serious need of a wii, then i can supply, but i would rather not carry it there XD, lemme know :p

JPOP

Smash Rookie
i wont make it in time ****. Anyone wanna play tomorrow. don't worry im not a complete noob lol.

JPOP

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to play me i live at kipling station. I would rly like to play tomorrow. As im trying to get back into the game. O ya and im James formaly ChrnoX

JPOP

Smash Rookie
Lol i couldnt go today but i will go next time. Hopefully someone is free tomorrow.

JPOP

Smash Rookie
Sweet!!! I'm dying too play lol. I need to buy a new gamecube a tv and a controller lol.

Top Bottom