• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
This is what I see:

30 30 30 30 30 FF FF
DE EB B3 4F 93 01 01

30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
42 6A 6E 44 48 6B 44 4F 58 40 6B 6F

All in boxes. For example:
DE

That is one box.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Are you talking about the same thing I'm thinking about?

The one where everything is text art with pedo bear and the random Guile pops out at you when you finally go the right way and the impossible Airman?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
err i'm getting jewed this week, gotta write up a pacman man program which is a real b**** 2 do cuz i have 2 create a type of AI but thats not hard and then got a test everyday next week.....plus other isus giving me 2 days 2 program, somthing that would normally take a week 2 do yay for me :(

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
Are you talking about the same thing I'm thinking about?

The one where everything is text art with pedo bear and the random Guile pops out at you when you finally go the right way and the impossible Airman?
lmao yes.
you can't play that game without language packs or everything is just a bunch of moving blocks and it looks weird

worldjem7

Smash Ace
OMG You HAVE to send me the new link because I HAD it but then the URL changed and I can't find it anymore.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
if by variety you mean all of Sauga plays brawl...
no by variety i mean I'm limited to only imadh and adnan for melee. unless I'm at a smashfest, I really don't like playing brawl. like I would prefer to face like 4-6 different ppl when I play, over the only 2 I have which 98% of the time is only 1,

and even then after when I get bored of playing smash with them I want to play something else, they want to keep going with the same game for 20 hours straight. I'm sorry love the game and all but I have a very low attention span. at least when I'm over there with u guys I can play something else without being too concerned about people still wanting to play melee since there's always someone else down to play something else.

<_< btw no one answered me if there was something going on this weekend (;_; no one ever does)

Sanu

Smash Champion
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think I'll try to come over. If I do, I'm staying the night.

Sanu

Smash Champion

Hey guys, I haven't actually said much about it, but sorry about CT. **** happened, I was fairly sure I was going to be able to go.

I didn't consider work being the next day when I told Mike I could do it (I didn't know at that point... I found out around December 20th) and Christmas shopping getting way out of hand (Got the boytoy ;P a $1700 TV <.< and 1 TB External). I'll only offer my services if I am 100% sure I can drive now.

In summary, don't count me out as a driver to tournies.

Sorry to anyone who hates me now !! =D

P.s., I'm sure Bernard could have gotten 3rd or 2nd at that tourney. Sorry again~

Edit: As for the videos I have to upload... I'm at 100% bandwidth usage for this month, soooo.... lol.. I downloaded around 35 Xbox 360 games in a week.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

Hey guys, I haven't actually said much about it, but sorry about CT. **** happened, I was fairly sure I was going to be able to go.

I didn't consider work being the next day when I told Mike I could do it (I didn't know at that point... I found out around December 20th) and Christmas shopping getting way out of hand (Got the boytoy ;P a $1700 TV <.< and 1 TB External). I'll only offer my services if I am 100% sure I can drive now.

In summary, don't count me out as a driver to tournies.

Sorry to anyone who hates me now !! =D

P.s., I'm sure Bernard could have gotten 3rd or 2nd at that tourney. Sorry again~

Edit: As for the videos I have to upload... I'm at 100% bandwidth usage for this month, soooo.... lol.. I downloaded around 35 Xbox 360 games in a week.
I need to come over and put some of them on my ipod. I'll upload them.

idea

Smash Master
any smash NEXT weekend?

after this sunday i'll be free pretty much every weekend until the summer for smash =D

oh, and hi switchwhatever. you play marth in melee.

idea

Smash Master
hardest flash game ever r not working for i.

switch - i have no idea if anything is going on tomorrow. if anything small is happening, people won't have posted cause then it wouldn't be small anymore. if anything big is happening, they would have had to post or it wouldn't be big. try msn i guess? we're pretty bad about advertising our get-togethers. (i can kind of see why though, whenever i post about something at my house often i get like 20 people coming over)

edit: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DvH-pFTBQVQ&feature=related dude.

edit2: k, you guys are too slow. more important updates on my life.

i downloaded battletoads, but for some reason the attack button also pauses. so i can't really play it. every time i press b (or a? i can't remember, keyboard) it starts to attack, then pauses, and the pause music comes on.

i also downloaded a game called 'super chinese'. it's pretty bad. not racist enough though. seems like all the levels are one room, and you use your only move, punch-directly-in-front-of-you, to dispatch various large-headed people.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
My laptop is running Vista, with a 64 bit processor or whatever; will I be able to run the Gamebridge? It seems that all of my research points to no :urg:.

Top Bottom