• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

peterx

Smash Apprentice
roar i'm programming pacman in java does anyone else no how 2 program in java? cuz i'll send them my program when i'm done :D
Rawr gimmie , I have my java culminating project due next week and I havent started :(

I'm ordering a GameBridge today, I can start bringing my laptop to fests.

Edit: ****, they're all sold out. Is there anywhere else I can get one other than Amazon? How else can you easily record matches? I've never tried before, but I'm interested in doing so; isn't there a thread on here somewhere about it?
Instead of ordering off of amazon, buy it from someone. I suggest using redflagdeals.com, thats where I got mine.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
osman wtf is that thing? LOLL
that's kind of creepy. lmfao
It's a llama, but it looks like it's laying down on top of its legs. Its ears are also pressed flat against its head, so it looks like a furry, smiling worm :laugh:.

Instead of ordering off of amazon, buy it from someone. I suggest using redflagdeals.com, thats where I got mine.
Thanks a lot, I'll look into that!

Edit: It looks like there are no deals for a Gamebridge right now.

idea

Smash Master
2day was super mindgames lol.
lol, he came over, and i had to explain that i wasn't having people over anymore. and then we thought we'd just smash for a little while since he traveled so far...but i still don't have my wiimote. so we couldn't do anything X_X

i'll probably host something next week though. again, depending on what's going on with the strike.

so im guessing ths next next big event for us is grmos tourney. Well for the ones not going ooc.

yay rapesies
grmo has a tourney?

It's a llama
try craigslist?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
It's a llama, but it looks like it's laying down on top of its legs. Its ears are also pressed flat against its head, so it looks like a furry, smiling worm :laugh:.

Thanks a lot, I'll look into that!

Edit: It looks like there are no deals for a Gamebridge right now.
noonoono go to the forum and then the BST Section.

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
i'm making good progress on kaizo mario on my ds lol
but i just found out that the screen might be messed up.. it doesn't see low enough, so i can't get through the part with the opening/closing boxes. i can't see where i'm stepping so i'll die LOL
hey berny
i got a massage
ON MAH AYUZZ
lmfao.
You could change that in the options to scale to fit.

4Serial

Smash Lord
i tried looking for stuff like that but couldn't =/
eventually i found some switch with middle/top/bottom
and changed it to bottom so i could see down there.. i got through the part
i beat 2 levels of kaizo mario =D man it's so hard to do a running spin jump. the run button is on the left, and the spin jump button is on the right, so i have to press both at once somehow without going through jump or the useless button, or i die lol

idea

Smash Master
okay, so i searched "raynex" on youtube, seeing if that match vs. chet has been uploaded, and it hasn't

so i clicked on one link for a playlist called "godlike fox" with a bunch of your matches

but youtube said something like "removed for copyright infringement, skipping to next available video"

and it went to mike haze's combo video.

Metà

Smash Master
More advertising!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC
Date: sometime late April, saturday + sunday (when we're done with exams lol)

This is going to be the biggest tournament we've ever hosted in BC (all 3 smash games included), and I'd really like to see some EC attendance at this one. We just held Tri-Smash 2 on the weekend, and it was fairly awesome despite poor attendance (huge snowfall, many people couldn't make it). This one is going to be very big though, provided enough people actually get their sh*t together and travel.

tl;dr: Huge tournament in BC, 64/Melee/Brawl, 2 days, plz come

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
wai indeed o.o

well anyway, is there anything going on this weekend?

sauga is fail for variety in smash (someone please answer because no one ever does when i ask -.-)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
if by variety you mean all of Sauga plays brawl...come to t.o. we play both + megaman games with bad storylines and wireless jack-in PETS that you can throw while surrounded by a ring of fire.

Just ask Marco/Ryan.

MM BN2. lol

idea

Smash Master
i prefer megaman games that don't really have storylines. but then x1-x3 sort of do...kinda...

the videos were probably removed cause they used someone's music in it without/with crediting the artist. although i'm sure it was their associated company that removed it...i doubt rappers and techno artists look through all the smash videos =P

come to think of it, how DO they find them? you can't really search for music used...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i prefer megaman games that don't really have storylines. but then x1-x3 sort of do...kinda...

the videos were probably removed cause they used someone's music in it without/with crediting the artist. although i'm sure it was their associated company that removed it...i doubt rappers and techno artists look through all the smash videos =P

come to think of it, how DO they find them? you can't really search for music used...
http://images.google.ca/images?clie...=en&q=its mindgames&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yah its because warner bros or one of htose huge companies doesnt want their artists being used wihtout copyright.

idea

Smash Master
his gamebridge worked pretty well at david's last time i was there. perhaps he could demonstrate how well it works by uploading some of those videos...

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Chris let me borrow his gamebridge, but my computer need 1.3 GHz to run it.

Unfortunately, my PC only has 1.0 GHz. Fail.

1.3GHzfails.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
You know, Andy and I smash almost everyday pretty much.

We haven't recently because of ISU's, but before the break and during we smashed so much =P.

If any of you ever want to come down on a weeknight for a few hours it's cool =P, but I doubt you would. =[

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Oh my bad. My japanese is horrible.

マルコくん!!

あなたのいえにいくときには

That should be better. :D

Top Bottom