• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

peterx

Smash Apprentice
My laptop is running Vista, with a 64 bit processor or whatever; will I be able to run the Gamebridge? It seems that all of my research points to no :urg:.
lol no it wont , i had vista 64 bit, but i dualbooted windows 7 32 bit to make it work.

idea

Smash Master
Does Isai play Barlw?
he doesn't even play melee =P

he's only coming for the friendlies day. i'm sure there's going to be a huge crowd around him the whole day.

i have a feeling he dislikes barlw even more than some of the people in this thread. i mean, he plays the most combo-heavy game. that's probably why he plays melee falcon, actually. falcon probably has some of the longest no-escape combos.

I.B

Smash Lord
how could movie maker be any worse?

have they allowed it to crash at an even higher frequency now?

Desh

Smash Ace
.you cant even import media,
like you can work on a project
but thats it.
the clips you add, are ONLY added for thaT ONE project.
if you close wmm, you can only open the clips with that project. >_>
and you cant edit clips before you add the to the time line ...
theres more to make it worse. thats just the tip of this big ****ing piece fo **** that microsoft gave us. =[

edit: but the sexy-ness of the actual windows 7 makes up for it i guess =]

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
O_o.
lolwut

also,
windows 7 is sex
most of the new stuff they added is sex
but the ruined movie maker to a point that its worse then it already was. -.--
u shouldn't even be using windows maker XD

desh add my on msn i wana ask u questions about it

christopherpelech_7@hotmail.com

yo today was fun why didnt anyone else go to marcos.....anyways grmo upload those vids XD

idea

Smash Master
O_o.
lolwut

also,
windows 7 is sex
most of the new stuff they added is sex
but the ruined movie maker to a point that its worse then it already was. -.--
what's new in windows 7? and why is everyone downloading it? i don't remember people doing that for vista.

and, falcon's really fast, so he could techchase after anything, and run after the person and hit them despite DI more often than other characters. i think. i play jiggs though, so my combos are usually two hits...me hitting YOU and you hitting the SIDE of the stage's invisible boundary.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Does the beta of windows 7 have ******** compatibility problems like vista? such as not being able to use homebrew apps and like hack apps?

Sanu

Smash Champion
what's new in windows 7? and why is everyone downloading it? i don't remember people doing that for vista.
It happened for Vista too, you just weren't in the loop. Too bad I guess, lol.

HOLY **** @ THAT VIDEO. That was so good.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
OMGZ UR GNONA GET MODURATD LOLOLOLOL

That DBZ video was pretty amusing, I haven't watching DBZ in years and years now. Do I think Ally can take M2K? I know Ally will take M2K. It's because we're Canadians, hardened by decades of brutal winter (and we're just generally more awesome), while M2K is just an American.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im so sorry marco i couldnt come over =(

i had to chill with friends friday and i was getting smashed saturday.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i woulda come, but i had work all this weekend. my last day was today though =D

assuming york is still on strike for at least part of next week, i'll host something. dunno which day yet. any requests? (not tomorrow, i wanna do "nothing" for at least one day)

Top Bottom